InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Your Pleasure, My Pain ❯ The Week Apart: Part 2 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 17: The Week Apart: Part 2
 
The next few days of school were miserable for Kagome; the teachers were reviewing for the exam but Kagome still did not get a lot of the stuff, and when she went home she had to do the homework they assigned and cram for the exams. I can't believe they're giving homework and the exams are in two days! Kagome thought. Are they crazy!? I think I'm going to go crazy!
“Kagome, dinner's ready!” Her mother called.
“I have a candy bar up here! I've got to study; I don't have time to eat!” She replied. To her surprise, her mother did not force her to come down and eat.
 
**************In the feudal era with the group***************
Inuyasha had soon found himself bored with out Kagome. She always kept him entertained. Rather it was with her games or with her body. He slept most of the day away, or tried to sleep anyways; his mind was still stuck on Kagome. Shippo would still cry once in a while for Kagome, and Miroku was not in the mood to fondle Sango's butt.
 
**************Kagome returns to the feudal era*************
As soon as Kagome popped her head up through the well Shippo had leaped on her shoulder and started hugging her neck. When she got up on her feet she was happily greeted by everyone.
“So Kagome, how did those tests go?” Sango asked. Kagome moaned and then answered, “horrible.” They continued walking on their journey.
“I haven't gotten any of Naraku's scent lately. But now that I think about it, Suka's scent did sort of smell like Naraku. She has the rest of the jewel shards. We have to get to her before Naraku does,” Inuyasha said.
 
Inuyasha glanced at Kagome. I want her, he thought. Suddenly, he had an idea. “Hey, I'm getting' kinda tired. I think we should stop and take a break,” Inuyasha suggested.
“Um, Inuyasha, are you feeling okay? You hardly ever want to stop,” Sango said.
“Yeah, but I haven't been gettin' a lot of sleep lately,” he lied. Of course I'm not really tired; I just want to mate with Kagome, he thought. The group sat down and rested. Now how am I going to make it seem like I need to talk to Kagome with out them thinking I'm up to something? Inuyasha thought.
 
 
“Hey Kagome, I got this cut on back and my shirt's rubbing on it and it's driving be to the brink of bloody hell. Can you put one of those bandages on it?” Inuyasha asked. When the group was not looking at Inuyasha he winked at her to let her know what he really wanted.
“Yeah, I'll do that,” Kagome answered. She started looking through her back pack.
“I'll have to get some herbs for the medicine. I let the other stuff at home. Inuyasha, will you come help me look for them?” Kagome asked.
“Yeah, I guess so.” They got up and walked off into the forest away from the rest of them.
 
“Do you think they're suspecting anything?” Inuyasha asked.
“What do you mean? We're just looking for herbs. Why would they be suspecting anything?” Kagome asked.
“What? Kagome, I don't really have a cut on my back,” Inuyasha informed.
“Then why did you say you did and drag me out in this forest?”
“Wait, what? Kagome, I thought you knew what I wanted.”
“What do you want then? What, do you want to go sniff around at the trees? Here we are.”
 
“Kagome, I thought you got it. The wink,” he was starting to get frustrated.
“What wink?”
“The wink I gave you over there.”
“I don't know what you're talking about. But, anyways, what do you want?”
“I want you.”
“I thought so.”
“What? So you really knew what I was doing!?”
“Yeah, I just wanted to hear you say it.” Kagome expected him to be mad. But to her surprise, he smiled and picked her up.
 
They mated and then got dressed. Inuyasha liked the night time better. At night every where was dark except for the sparkling stars and the glowing moon. “I love you,” Inuyasha said as he embraced Kagome.
“I love you too.” He stroked her hair and kissed her neck. They went back to where the others were. Kagome sat down and Shippo jumped onto her lap. Kagome kissed the top of Shippo's head and then stoked his hair.
 
The group started off walking again. “Before we kill Suka and take her shards we need to rescue Kohaku. Because if Naraku knows that we have Suka's shards he'll probably threaten to kill Kohaku if we don't give the shards to him, and even if we do give him the shards he'll still kill him because he'll need the shard in his back to complete the jewel,” Miroku said.
“That's exactly why I have a plan. First, we play Naraku's little game; when he sends those poison insects to follow us we lead them to Suka. Then, we'll kill Suka, but we'll let them take the shards. Next, I'll let them go for a while, and then I'll follow their scent which will lead us to Naraku. We'll kill Naraku and then rescue Kohaku,” said Inuyasha.
 
But the problem is Naraku will have Kohaku hidden some where and he'll probably be waiting for us there with Kohaku,” Kagome said.
“I know. Then I'll go find Kohaku and you, Sango, and Miroku will stay behind just in case anything happens while I'm gone,” Inuyasha said. “We just won't be able to kill Naraku before the pup is born.”
 
Looking at Inuyasha made Kagome realize that she had missed him a lot more than what she had thought.