Juvenile Orion Fan Fiction ❯ Memory ❯ Wet Dreams or a Distant Past? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I felt there really weren't enough Juvenile Orion fics in the world, so here I am writing one . Hope you enjoy it, this scene here is a little urm... XXX rated if ya know what I mean -'''
Disclaimer: sniffle DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT!!!! holds up sign K-F-P is just a writer, she owns nothing but this computer, thank you and have a nice day -
Warning: Rated A for Adult (even though I know you little under-aged hentai people will read it anyway wink Oh... and this is Yaoi/slash (male/male luvies goin' on in here)
Chapter 1
Israfel gasped as Gabriel suckled on his nipple.
“Does that feel good my little pet?” The older of the two asked as he pinched the other small nipple.
Israfel nodded as he whined pitifully.
Gabriel smirked as he roughly gripped the small angel's forming erection, “Good. You're being such a good little one, maybe I should help you with this, ne?” He teased as he massaged Israfel's sex.
“P-please... Gabriel... m-more.” He shuddered and writhed under the bigger angel.
Gabriel reached his hand to the table set by the large bed, grabbing up the bottled he had been reaching for. Slowly moving down the young one's body and popped the lid on the bottle and smoothed some on his fingers.
“You're so beautiful, Israfel.” He whispered as he coaxed the boy's legs apart.
Israfel willingly spread his legs as Gabriel brought his fingers between the boy's cheeks, fingering the little hole there. Playing right outside the hole, he knew it would drive Israfel insane with desire.
“D-don't tease me, G-Gabriel, just take already, Onegai!” He pleaded, tears of frustration streaming down his pale face.
“Yes my love.” The older male said as he abandoned his teasing, covering his own arousal with the lubricant he pushed himself into the boy's tight entrance.
Both cried out, one in pain the other in ecstasy.
Gabriel brushed a few stray strands of hair out of Israfel's eyes as he stared down adoringly, “Are you ok, Israfel?”
“H-hai.” The boy shuddered, “The pain is receding.” He said panting breathlessly.
Gabriel nodded as he rubbed soothing circles on the young one's abdomen.
“Y-you can move now... p-please.” He gasped as he shifted a little under Gabriel.
Gabriel hushed the young angel with a peck on the lips as he drew himself back and thrust in gently at first.
Israfel gasped and winced, `I thought this was supposed to get better' His eyes teared up as his lover took him gently.
After a few shallow thrusts Israfel relaxed a bit, noticing the pain ebbing away he shifted a bit more.
Gabriel quickened his pace, thrusting in deeper and faster.
Israfel gasped as white hot flashes of pleasure coursed through his body. “D-do that again..” He whined in ecstasy.
The older of the two smirked as he aimed for the small bundle of nerves yet again.
The little blonde crooned as his lover began to pound into him hitting that one spot each time until they climaxed. Israfel, expelling himself first, shortly followed by a breathless Gabriel.
Tsukasa awoke with a sharp gasp, looking around he noticed he was alone. That dream seemed so real, but it couldn't have been... could it? It wasn't possible, his name was Tsukasa Amou and he didn't know anyone by the name of Gabriel.
Noticing the time on the clock the boy sighed, `I should probably start on breakfast.' He thought to himself.
“Amou-kun! Matte, Amou-kun!”
Tsukasa came to a stop near the school gates; turning he noticed Kirihara Mana was running toward him, Kusakabe Kaname following at a walking pace behind her.
“Konnichi wa, Kirihara-san, Kusakabe-kun. Ogenki desu ka?”
“Genki desu.” Mana replied with a friendly bow, “May we walk with you?” She asked.
Tsukasa blinked, glancing back and forth between the two he nodded, ”S-sure...” He responded a little shakily, not being used to people actually wanting to be around him.
“You're always so quiet and by yourself, Amou-kun. I thought you might like some company.” Mana chirped happily.
Tsukasa blushed, “Arigato... I'm just not used to people wanting to be around me.” He voiced.
“Honto ni? I don't believe that, all I ever hear from the girls in class is about how adorable you are.” The young mind breaker stated a bit perplexed then quickly covered her mouth as she gasped, she wasn't supposed to tell him that, it was against female regulation. (shh)
The blonde boy blushed a brighter red, “Oh...” They continued to walk, Tsukasa and Mana walking side by side, Mana chatting happily, and Kaname walking behind the two silently with hands in his pockets.
“Hey, Amou-kun, I was wondering... about your memories... Have you been getting anymore flashes lately? You said that you were starting to remember a little bit more, right?”
“I... my memory has been returning to me in small bits, the only thing I can really seem to remember is that at one point my name was Israfel and that I had tore of one of my wings. But that's mostly it. There is one other thing that I remember though. After I had torn off my wing a tall man with long blonde hair approached me. He asked me what I was trying to protect.” He said with a confused expression.
“Trying to protect?” Mana asked curiously.
“Yeah... I wish I could remember what it was.”
“So do I...”
The three stopped in their tracks, Kaname and Tsukasa taking their place in front of Mana.
“Who are you?! And what do you want here?!” Kaname demanded.
The man made a shooing motion, “I'm not here for the mind breaker... yet. I wish to speak to my little pet.” He stated as his gaze lingered on Tsukasa.
“G-gabriel...?” The ERASER whispered perplexed.
“So you remember me.” The man spoke as he stepped closer to Tsukasa, “How much do you remember?”
Tsukasa began to tremble beneath Gabriel's intense scrutiny.
The tall blonde bent down to whisper in the young one's ear, “Do you remember our time together, my touch?” He inquired as he lye a hand on Tsukasa frail shoulder, “Still delicate as ever.” He spoke aloud, “I hope to have you again.” With that he walked off.
“Amou-kun? Who was that?” Mana asked, her voice betraying how shaken up she really was.
“I'm... not sure...”
A/N: Oh my, what a cliffy? Ok so not really. Let me know what ya think so I know whether to continue or not -_-'