Keroro Gunso Fan Fiction ❯ Machine With a Purpose ❯ Blood on the floor ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Blood on the floor.
4 disclaimer see other chapters, I'm pretty sure there's one on those.
Sorry if I've been confusing you folks, Sergeant Major is Sergeant, I'm just forgetting to put the major in, and Sergeant Major isn't an actual Military rank on pokopon .
847324.0.234324.23.12334123 5th quadrant time the 847324 is the quardenents based off keron's distance from their sun, 0 is the seconds, 234324 is the date for the farthest planet reached, 23 is in Keronian equivalent for minutes, 12334123 Keronian date,
 
The twitching hadn't stopped yet, the leg kicked, and someone moned in pain, among bodies eggs where laid, and several pain-filled shrieks filled the air. A low squelshing plop resounds, someone had just regurgitated their guts. The plain steel walls where already stained black towards the ground, and here and there handprints littered the dead walls.
A face peers into another and it looks into the shrunken head of a corpse, then it moves, gurgling, and spits rank blood into its own lungs.
Air chokes, and smells like ammonia and the sent of rotten and burnt flesh, the dead on the bottum and the living still on the top, suddenly a breeze comes forth, and a door is thrown open, relief is givin to the living and dieing, and he can feel the hands pressing telling him to hand over the screaming infants. He can hear the soft, comforting voices of volunteers, and now they lift him into the bright light, the colors returned, and sounds felt pressing in his ears.
 
Sergeant wakes up, the covers where thrown off. His uniform waits patiently for him on his desk, the form next to him silently breathes evenly. The child is his, from a long-fought plague in a far away time, that's horrors make the blood of the evil look white as snow.
Feeling dizzy, he walks anyways, the child still slept silently, he put on the tanktop, and whent for his shorts, nearly forgetting his armband. Still he sighed, and looked for his bracelet, finding it, on his child's stuffed toy.
His nightmare seemed to tinge his world with a dark veil, the colors seemed bleached, but the steady gargle of blood near his ear brought everything back into focus.
 
 
Sukoko sat with the T-M units, happily typing away as everyone else slept (except for Sergeant) time slipped away easily for him, it fell like water through splayed hands.
 
The machine, although nameless, shone in the low light like the glittering eyes of a cat. Twisting, it allowed more cover for Sukoko. Privately, it coveted its time with the keron, and although it didn't mean to, it hated when someone interrupted its time with Sukoko.
 
 
The days seemed to fuse together, but Sergeant knew better, and this day it seemed as through everyone didn't know the date.
`Now that's a hypocricical thought' Sukoko had been the one to tell him the date when he asked, yet it seemed as though, months, no years had passed in the hours between the night and the dawn.
 
 
The next day.
 
Brightly the sun shone, still, even with the night so far away, the humidity? What humidity, the bone-dry air cakes Keronian skin, chapping and causing big chunks of skin to dehydrate.
 
Sukoko sat happily in his little room, the temperature just right for moist skin, lights dim for light-sensative eyes, too bad no one but he would be injoying it in here.
Sergeant had ordered the T-M units for training, that's how they all learned the tadpoles' wonderfully colorful vocabulary.
Giggling, Sukoko thinks of everyone's confused faces, two days on this planet is taken as one day on Keronian. The system is complex, two days of sunshine, forty of night, it's a well balanced system eh?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
Drip drip, the faucet leaks into a sink barren of dishes. On earth, Fuyuki would one day ask at the dinner table “Hey Giroro-san, Can humans and kerons mate?”
Everyone froze (and what I mean by everyone is Giroro, Natsumi and Tamama)
 
Giroro spat out blood and water in shock, Tamama trotted to his commanding officer and started to fan him off: “Rules, rules, No rape, no murder no espionage, and no mating with the enemy until the military law is enforced on said planet” Giroro said slapping away Tamama.
Sukoko began to laugh inhumanly at his monitor, the scene he had just witnessed was a leap in time, the sallow reflection of this past would of for one minute been visible to the other side that he had been watching.
Tears escaped from the corners of his eyes, splattering against one of the few keypads, his face ghosted through one of the luminescent monitors and he began to laugh, sides aching as if the room was running out of oxygen.
`How hilarious, how hilarious, a child!! The future was funny, funny, the subjected kerons, the not-so-pokopions pokopions and them talking, the thrills' and yet I will not be there at all, he had seen through the brief flash to the future his fate, and that of this mission, laughing still, he spoke quickly in the Keronian language to his close friend,
“Ha, ha, hack, did you see that!!?!?!, AH ha HA HA!!” he continued with his ridiculous laughing for a while, just laying on the floor nearly choking himself.
 
The machine just not-so impassively as he had before, yes it decided to be a he, not that it mattered what it called itself, maybe deep in its programming it recognized the deformed relationship that began to take form ever since Sukoko had invited him over.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
General G-9 slept a cold, silent slumber, for around a week he stayed, healing, bathed in regenative juices sacrificed from others.
 
It was a very, very hot topic, and now what had seemed to of been a reprieve turned into a virtual hell-hole as the Keronian government grabbed the whorish media and choked it (philosophically of course).
 
Thirteen more raids on Keronian families reported in the eastern part of the 17-5 section of the milky way galaxy, seven killed in an attempt to profile the 18-12387212717 state.
 
Mieru just wished his head would just get crushed by one of his fancy lamp shades and pop like a space orange meeting a comet. The days before he would of arrived on the hostile's planet had seen a `future-flash' as the media called it, some kerons saw the future in puddles, some on TV and elsewhere. The Keronian's allies wanted in on what all kerons had caught a glimpse of.
 
Now on Space Cable Televised Anomalies, Keronian media representative reports on in this `future-glimpse' anomaly, and here is Mr. Mieru:
 
Taking in a deep breath, he began to have a tingling sensation as he felt his posture and language being translated for trillions of aliens, “ The Keronian Government apologizes in advanced, but anyone whose security registered with the Keronian Board of Internal affairs must report in locations at this time, and now a brief excerpt from the 1234-cc343849 Keronian internal clause in dealing with this situation, at the following date **847324.0.234324.23.12334123 5th quadrant time all data concerning this incident shall be de-classified” he could feel the burning gazed of the Keronian guard, he was familiar with the sensation, one wrong slip of the tongue would have his head cradled in-between a blade and air, what's worse is that even if he is killed live, the Keronian government would only start another war, claiming that an enemy entered the poorly defended TV station, “all perpetrators of information trafficking should be aware of intergalactic clause #6347623”
As Meroro began to walk off the studio set, he could still feel the gaze staring heatedly at his thought, waiting, he would be watched until he was back in his house, his lovely little containment cell.
Soon enough the disgruntled media found the story on the General, and they swarmed around the story like a horde of flies around a nice, warm corpse.
Mieru sat on top of his table, he had enough of an excursion earlier that day, soon, tomorrow, the Keronian military would send one of their more renounced military icons to war.
 
Tomorrow~!@~!@~!@~!@~!#~@!~@~!#@$@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Millions of kerons crowded their embassy hall, colors, every shade imaginable skinned kerons attended, the entire Ministry of Online Security, the Corporate Management League, Internal Secrecy attends, with their silver bodies almost nothing organic left in their person.
The rosy-flesh colored steel that covers the internal section of the building, shines with warmth that seems to come from a deeper part than the surface.
Mieru sits patiently, breaths slow and even, he's drunk already, the water was beginning to stress the glass above him. The twinkling chandiler began to sway dangerously tinkling each time the sister parts touched.
But it didn't fall, and he just kept on staring at the window, waiting for someone to stumble upon him in search of a discreet room.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Somewhere else on Keron
 
 
Kululu tapped persuasively into his desktop, the empty room making echoes of his typing. The door was locked, and Garuru had seemingly fallen asleep.
Tap. Tap.
Looking up he leaned to the side slightly, as if to catch the sound, not that he could hear it through his headphones.
Twitching at the thought of leaving, Kululu had to shake his head side to side, and since Garuru absolutely scared the shit out of him haphazardly typing, thinking of that just made the adrenaline begin to release into his veins. At pain of a glare he didn't even want to make a noise.
 
End of Chappie stop reading now peoples.