Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Bound to Fate ❯ Prelude ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time: undecided time after kh2
( I love spell check!)
 
This dream was different. Sora was standing in the Twilight Station; but he wasn't alone. Riku and Kairi were there too. Lots Of people were there, he just couldn't see them all. Riku looked at Sora confussed He spoke Sora's thoughts out loud. “ What is going on?”
 
Suddenly everything was shaking. A voice could be heard over the nearly deafing chaos”In exchange for the keyblades something just as important must be givin to the Darkness, for without balcane the scale would not be even. What are you willing to part with?”
 
No one spoke for what seem like an eternity. “Fine the payment has been decided.”
 
And just like that the dream Shattered………
 
Sora woke up and in one swift motion jumped out of bed, his skin crawling His got dressed quickly and ran To Riku's house
 
& &
They had quickly pack and stopped in Radiant Garden on there way to see the king, their gummi ship malfunctioning.
 
In a few hours they planed be to at Disney castle but…
 
Kairi noticed that Sora didn't look so good. She placed her hand on his forehead head
“ Sora you're warm maybe you should take a nap?”
 
He nodded “maybe that will help…' He took only a few strides before he collapsed
 
& & &
 
Both Riku and Kairi were sitting beside. Sora. He had seemed fine when they had left.Suddenly the room was filled was darkness so deep nothing was visable. “ the first part of the payment…. Is taken”
 
The Darkness faded as quickly as it appeared but……
 
Sora was gone.
 
 
Hope you like it…..
I'll go hide under a rock….
 
.