Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Don't look ❯ Intro : False hope ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Intro: False hope.
Disclaimer: Yeah, don't own any part of KH. If I did, wouldn't be here.
Rating: PG for now.
Pairing: AkuRoku/Some Axel and Demyx
Summary: Demyx tries to cheer Axel up.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
 
Axel retired into his room after a long day of practice. Xaldin never was his favorite to do battle with, but he'd somehow managed to survive. He touched his face where the man's spear pierced his skin, and winced.
 
For a person who couldn't feel, he sure felt a lot of pain and aches right now. He nonchlantly slumped down on the couch and closed his eyes. His thoughts immeaditly went to Roxas. It had been three weeks since he had left the orginazation, three weeks since he had left Axel alone. He missed having his company everyday, and he missed waking up to him every morning. He missed a lot of things, but most of all he missed having him as his battle partner. Roxas would never actually hurt him durning practice..
 
"Someone is looking mightly gloomy today!"
 
He groaned at the sound of the voice. He was definately not in the mood to talk to Hyper-Teen-Spaz Demyx. He opened one eye and saw the other boy was carrying two cups of something.
 
Demyx sat next to Axel, and held up a glass," Tea?"
 
Axel opened both eyes now.
"Oh, thanks Dem." He smiled and took the tea carefully from him.
 
"I saw your battle with nasty Xaldin. You looked pretty beat up, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to bring you a cup." He grinned over at Axel, then bit his lip. "I saw someone today..."
 
"Yeah? Who?" Axel took a sip of his tea.
 
Demyx sipped his tea as well, then cleared his throat," Roxas."
 
Axel spat the tea that he was about to swallow out, and then looked over at Demyx, excitment flowing in his eyes," Really!?"
 
Demyx smiled and nodded. " Yeah, but something is different about him and.."
 
"And?" Axel scooted closer to Demyx eagerly.
 
The light haired teen shurgged," He just didn't look the same. It looks like he bought some new clothes too!" Demyx smiled, then blinked. " Hmm.. I wonder if I have the right guy..maybe I'm mistaking someone for him.."
 
Axel gripped his cup tightly, " Demyx..PLEASE..don't say you saw Roxas if you don't know for sure it was ROXAS!"
 
The younger boy raised his eye brows at Axel's anger, and then smiled again. "Well gee, sorry Ax. I was just trying to make you a little happier. Ya know? Give you some hope.."
 
The pyro sipped down the rest of his tea, and then set the cup on the table infront of him. " Yeah? Well there is a difference between giving someone hope, and false hope. You my friend, are giving false hope."
 
Axel stood up and stretched. " I'm going to go practice some more..thanks for the tea."
 
With that said, Axel walked out of his room leaving Demyx sitting alone.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
That was short, wasn't it? Yeah, I totally got writers block..so I had to atleast finish this intro. More to come, duh! :D