Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Evanescence Of Fantasies ❯ Stormy Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
EVANESCENCE OF FANTASIES
A/N: NEW VERSION OF THE STORY. IT'S SORT OF THE SAME EXCEPT IT'LL BE STARTING FROM RIKU'S P.O.V. SOME THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT IN THIS STORY SO IF YOU READ THE FIRST ONE DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE THE SAME.
DISCLAIMER: ONCE AGAIN, DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. I JUST OWN SAMARA, MY O.C. AND THE WAY THE CHARACTERS ACT AND THE STORY LINE.
MY VERSION OF KINGDOM HEARTS WITH LITTLE TWISTS. FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST READING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME, GARNET AND LENNE ARE THE SAME PERSON.

A young woman looked out into the water, feeling the boat rock back and forth. She hated the water, travelling on ships or boats always made her queasy; especially when she was pregnant. There was a loud thunder clap as the small boat moved up again with the wave. She held on tighter to the small object in her arms. It was wrapped in a big brown cloth, only revealing a little round chubby face. She looked down and smiled at it, her crystal blue eyes becoming soft. The small chubby face smiled back, letting out a small giggle.

"Momma!" It smiled, looking up at the woman with cheerfulness.

"Shh, little one. Go on back to sleep." The woman smiled, covering it's face so it wouldn't get splashed by the water hitting the side of the boat.

"Those waters look creepy." A man said, he sat on the other side of the boat. She glanced at him to notice that his eyes were on the darkness of the water.

"You should get some sleep too, Arlin." She said, looking up at the dark sky. It was getting impossibly darker as storm clouds began to come.

"And leave you up with the baby? I think not." He replied.

"You think I'm gonna leave?" She asked, shocked and angry that he would think that, "Where the hell am I gonna go? We're in the middle of water!"

"You'll find a way." He replied hastilly, "Your kind always does."

She rolled her blue eyes, moving her dark purple hair out of her face. He hasn't trusted her since she told him she was pregnant with their baby. She didn't blame him, she wouldn't trust her either. She didn't even trust herself now. She felt it still in her, that horrible darkness that she was born into. That darkness that was going to be passed on to their child.

"It's no use in running, Shay." Arlin said, looking at the covered child in her arms, "She's going to come for her. She'll never be free."

"Don't say that!" Shay hissed angrily, "We're in a new world! We can hide! Sarah won't be like me!"

"Sarah's already like you!" Arlin yelled, reaching to pull the covers off of the child, "Look at her!"

Shay reluctantly looked down at her daughter's big brown innocent eyes, "I am. I don't see Samara."

"That's because that bitch is still in you!" Arlin shouted, "It's only a matter if time before she posses Sarah."

"SHUT UP!" Shay cried out, "Don't ever say that! This is our daughter rather you like it or not! We have to protect her!"

"From you?" He asked, glaring at her, "Face it, Shay, we might has well give her up..."

"Sacrifice our two year old daughter to darkness? What kind of father are you? You're a cruel bastard..."

"Oh really?" He smiled, amused, "And that makes you? You used me! You're nothing but a whore that manipulates people and ruins their lives!"

"I wasn't me and I told you that over a million of times!" Shay said, "Do you think I like what I am? Being trapped in your own body while someone else controls you? Do you know all the horrible things I was forced to do and see and not do anything about?"

He looked away from her with an angry snarl, "I don't even know why I stook with you...I guess it was for the kid but she's a lost cause too."

Shay slapped him hard across the face, "You fucking jerk! How dare you say that about our daughter!"

He was about to say something until the water began moving in big waves, moving the little boat up and down.

"She's here." Shay muttered. Lightning began flashing as thunder roared loudly. She knew it wasn't a storm coming.

Arlin carefully stood up, looking out into the water. It was too dark for him to see but the lightning supplied some light, "Where? I don't see her!"

"Of course not you, idiot!" Shay replied angrily, "I am her!"

Arlin looked at her in fear as her eyes went pitch black. She darted her hand out into his chest, causing him to gasp in pain. He looked down in shock as Shay pulled out her hand from inside his chest. She held a bright object, releasing it.

"No..." He cried, realizing it was his heart. He watched it float up into the air and vanish.

No! Arlin!

He fell back into the water, sinking to the bottom.

"Well what do we have here?" Shay smiled evilly, looking at the object in her arms., "Hello there, Lenne." She caressed the child's short soft brown hair.

Leave her alone, Samara! Let me go!

"You finally get your wish, Shay." Samara smiled, feeling Shay move around inside her, "You're free."

Please! Don't take my daughter! Let her live a good life!

"She will." Samara smiled. Sarah looked at her in fear, she looked like her mother but something was different.

"Momma?" Sarah asked.

"Try again." Samara said. The water began getting more violent, tossing the boat around.

Samara's head snapped back as she stepped out of Shay's body. Shay weakenly falling to the floor of the boat.

Samara grabbed the child from Shay's arms, wrapping her pale arms around her.

"Momma!" Sarah cried out, trying to get to Shay.

"Samara! Stop!" Shay cried, trying to get up.

Samara placed a hand on Sarah's forehead, causing her to cry out in pain. A burning sensationg went through her body as she began glowing with darkness, "Sarah Lenne Xiah..."

Shay quickly got up and hit Samara in the back of the head, almost causing her to fall out the boat. "SARAH!" Shay cried out as she quickly grabbed her daughter, stepping away from Samara.

"Big mistake." Samara said angrily.

Shay held onto her child, huddled in the corner of the boat, "Please...leave us alone! You controlled my whole life! Just leave us alone!" She cried.

"Never." Samara replied as two heartless formed onto the boat, "I need you guys."

Shay cried out as the two heartless snatched Sarah from her, throwing her to Samara.

"Kill her." Samara said, turning away as the heartless took Shay. Shay cried out in pain, causing Sarah to cry louder.

"Now where was I?" She placed her hand back on Sarah's forehead. Sarah looked up, feeling pain go through her body. Things became darker as she saw a big eye look down at her from the sky. "You're mine now, Lenne..."


ALEXANDRIA

Sarah's wet unconscious body washed up onto shore. The cloth that was around her was now a mere memory.

Queen Brahne walked along the shoreline of the water, still sad after losing her daughter to a very bad sickness. It wasn't easy for a beginning mother to lose a daughter that just turned two..."Garnet?" She asked, shocked.

She ran to the body on the shore. "It couldn't be! But...you're dead..." She turned the body over and looked at it. This had to be a gift from heaven or another one of her crazy illusions. Ever since losing her daughter Garnet she seen her body everywhere. But this one was real. She felt the wet cold head of the body, snapping her hand away when it moved. "She's alive!"

Sarah coughed, looking up at Queen Brahne in confusion.

Queen Brahne examined her left arm, it wasn't Garnet. Her daughter had a birthmark there...this one didn't. Then why did they look the same?

Sarah began crying, still feeling pain.

Queen Brahne picked her up, cradling her in her arms. "Don't cry...mother's here."

Sarah stopped to stare at her. Mother? The crystal blue eyes and purple hair were now gone from her mind. "Momma?"

Queen Brahne gasped, feeling her heart beat faster. It's been so long since she heard those words, "Yes, Garnet, momma's here."
---------------------------------------------------------------- -