Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ Kiss ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 10:Kiss.
 
 
Day: Thursday.
 
 
Riku snorted. He ignored every eye of every girl from both College and High School gave towards him when he was leaning against the wall between two gates of the College and High School. He was waiting actually. Waiting for Sora because he had promised him they will be going home together. He knew every girl will be shocked to find him, Riku the Prince of Silver was befriend with Sora, the Nerd from Outer Space but he didn't care.
 
 
“Okeeeee! Bye! Bye Sora!” One female voice caught his attention, not due to the voice but because of the name she mentioned. He turned his gaze from the ground to the gate of High School to see a lady with a strange yet unique hair style was waving at Sora.
 
 
“Bye Rikku!” Sora waved the lady back before she ran off happily. Riku arched his eyebrow; he watched as Sora looked around until he met his eyes and blushed red. “H-Hi Riku,” Sora smiled.
 
 
“Who's that?” Riku asked.
 
 
“H-Huh? Oh, you mean Rikku,” Sora smiled. “She's my new teacher.”
 
 
“Teacher?” Riku awed. `With that childish attitude? A teacher?'
 
 
“I know what you're thinking. She's too childish to be teacher,” Sora giggled making Riku blush. “Actually she's a student teacher. She'll be teaching us until the end of the year.”
 
 
“So, her name is Ri-ku?” Riku asked.
 
 
“No, Rik-ku. With double `K',” Sora said.
 
 
“Oh…” Riku nodded, somehow relieve. “Anyway, let's go.”
 
 
“Em.”
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
They made a stop at Baked Shop, not far from Sora's neighborhood. They stepped inside the Baked Shop to find some teenagers were sitting around one table, drinking their ordered Drinks as well as chatting with each other. Their attention however turned to Riku and Sora and stared at them before they laughed out loud. Riku gave them a glare, which didn't succeeded on making them stop before he pulled blushing, embarrass Sora to the counter.
 
 
“Ignore them,” Riku said to Sora.
 
 
“I-I don't mind,” Sora said.
 
 
“Well, any cake you like?” Riku asked as he checked on cakes being display by the counter.
 
 
“Um…I like Apple Chocolate,” Sora said.
 
 
“Cheesecake and Apple Chocolate,” Riku said to a young woman with long braided hairs and wearing pink dress.
 
 
“Here you go,” the lady said after she put the cakes into small beautiful boxes and put them inside the plastic, handed to Riku once it's finished. “That would be 4.50 Munny.”
 
 
“I-I can pay,” Sora said when he saw Riku rummaged through his pocket. Before he can even pull his wallet, Riku already take out Ten Munny and received a change from the lady. “Riku…”
 
 
“It's okay. My treat,” Riku said, smiling. Sora blushed.
 
 
“Thank you very much,” said the lady.
 
 
“Do you want to eat them here or at home?” Riku asked.
 
 
“Anywhere you like,” replied Sora.
 
 
“Okay then. How about outside? The wind is nice,” Riku said. Sora nodded. With that, the two of them walked out of the shop and took a seat on the chair found outside, right under a large umbrella. It was like Riku said; the wind was indeed nice and breezy. Sora watched as Riku took out one of the boxes and gave it to Sora after he checked which cake it was. “You want some drinks?” Riku asked.
 
 
“I-I have brought one,” Sora replied as he showed one big bottle to Riku.
 
 
“Okay…I didn't bring any,” Riku said then he looked around. “Sora, wait here while I go to buy some drinks, okay?”
 
 
“Okay,” Sora sipped the straw that he had put in the bottle and gulped the water. Riku smiled before he walked into the shop, meeting the lady again.
 
 
“How may I help you?” The lady asked, smiling ever so beautifully.
 
 
“I want to buy a bottle of Coke, please,” Riku said. The lady nodded and walked to the refrigerator before she went to the counter and handed the Coke to Riku. “Thanks,” Riku said and returned back to Sora. “Oh…you have finished your Apple Chocolate…”
 
 
“S-Sorry,” Sora said, blushing.
 
 
“No, no, it's okay,” Riku said, smiling ever so handsomely.
 
 
“Well, well, well. Look at this. Two very weird couple,” said one annoying voice. Riku glared up at the person who was wearing sleeveless sport shirt with `JAI' word imprinted on it and short pant. “What's wrong Riku? Got tired of the beauty and now wanting the less attractive one?”
 
 
“Back of Jai,” Riku said, stern.
 
 
“What's wrong? Embarrass to find that someone saw you have a date with ugly guy?” Jai asked, smirking. If look can kill someone, Jai probably dead by now, his heart was eaten by imaginary ghost Riku created and bloods everywhere around them. But since this isn't like Troy era, so Riku just glared at Jai intently and deadly.
 
 
“Leave us alone Jai or I ripped you apart,” Riku hissed. Jai just laughed.
 
 
“Enough Jai,” said the weird-haired guy. “We should leave now.”
 
 
“Ch,” Jai cursed before he gave a last glance at Riku and Sora and walked away with the rest of teenagers. Riku kept glaring at Jai even after he was gone around the corner then he looked at sniffing Sora.
 
 
“S-Sora, why are you crying?” Riku asked, panic.
 
 
“I'm sorry Riku. I-If it wasn't because of me, you wouldn't have…” Sora sobbed.
 
 
“No, it's okay Sora. It wasn't really your fault,” Riku said, patting Sora's shoulder.
 
 
“B-But they insult you because of me…” Sora's teary; crystal clue eyes stared at Riku. Somehow Riku found them to be happy despite it was so large thanks to the glasses.
 
 
“Sora, don't you dare to say I shouldn't be your friend,” Riku said and he knew he predicted right when he saw Sora gulped and bowed, blushing. “I don't care of what they said about me but I will not leave you from being my friend.”
 
 
“Riku…” Sora's tears flowed down faster than before. Suddenly, to Riku's surprise, Sora lunged towards him, casing him to fall off the chair and ended up being hugged by Sora. He felt his shirt on chest wet due to the stream of tears and Sora's trembling on top of him. Leaning on his elbow, Riku ran his hand over Sora's hair with his other hand.
 
 
“Shh…don't cry…” Riku cooed, caressing Sora's face.
 
 
“Riku…I-I'm really sorry…” Sora said, sobbing.
 
 
“It's okay,” Riku said. He pushed himself to sit up and let Sora looked up at him while still hugging him. Smiling, Riku said, “It's my decision to be your friend and no one can change my mind.”
 
 
“I-I…thank you Riku,” Sora said, blushing as he sat on his legs and wiped his tears. He smiled at Riku cutely despite his look, enough to make Riku's stomach flutter wildly again. And to make things more interesting, Riku caressed Sora's cheek softly before put it at the back of Sora's neck and pulled the younger boy closer.
 
 
He saw Sora's eyes widened first before the young boy closed them slowly and peacefully. The spectacle of the young boy slightly tilted when their nose touched as soon as he pressed his lips against Sora's, earning a pleasure sigh from Sora.
 
 
After like an eternity, they broke apart and stared into each others' eyes for a long, long time until they heard a cough. They looked up to see the young lady from the shop smiled widely at them with her hands at her hips. The two of them blushed red when they realized they had kissed in public and who knew, someone they knew probably had seen them.
 
 
“You guys better go home quick because it's going to be heavy rain,” said the lady, pointing up at a dark cloud looming over their island. Riku nodded. He stood on his feet and helped Sora to stand up. After showing gratitude to the lady for managing to stop them before they probably kissed again, they walked towards Sora's neighborhood.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>