Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 18:Meeting.
 
 
Day: Monday.
 
 
Everything went well today for Riku.
 
 
He survived through a cheer from his fan girls the moment he stepped his foot on the ground of College. He survived the attack from his fan girls who gave him various of presents and even kiss where he roughly wiped it in disgust (in heart). He survived from breaking his eardrum during the practice in basketball club where his fan girls cheered loud for him and he survived even after he left the College.
 
 
Though he didn't really enjoy going to College except a part where he walked to College with Sora and walked home with Sora but he still not satisfied with Roxas who he glared at the moment he saw him although he was relieve to find Roxas and Axel now were officially close friends. No, not couple but in Axel's opinion, yes.
 
 
Now, Riku is in his house's living room, watching as his father happily changed the position of the vases in the living room to wherever he thought it was supposed to be. He groaned when his father giggled girly as he placed beautiful glassy vases made from Hallow Bastion with real rose's flowers in it. Honestly, Riku don't even know why he has this kind of father.
 
 
“Why aren't you working?” Riku asked.
 
 
“Oh, apparently, the director and publisher gave me one more month for me to finish the script though I already have finished it but they told me to update next month. So I'm free and I can't wait to meet your Sora!” His father clapped his hands happily.
 
 
`God…is he evens my father?' Riku thought.
 
 
“Riku, it's almost seven o'clock. You're supposed to be fetching your Sora and his father. Now go! Boy isn't supposed to let girl's waiting,” Riku's father said, smirking.
 
 
“Sora is a boy!” Riku grunted, blushing as he grabbed his car key and walked to his garage, driving away with his new car.
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
He parked his black Porsche in front of Sora's house and honked the car. After a few minutes, Sora came out with his father. He was wearing simple blue shirt with white lines at the side of the shirt and white trousers that reached the floor while his father was wearing black long jacket with dark purple loose shirt and trouser. Both were wearing glasses except that his father wore sunglasses instead of thick nerd's glasses.
 
 
“H-Hello Riku,” Sora greeted, smiling ever so cutely.
 
 
“Hi,” Riku smiled ever so handsomely. He got out of the car, opened the door for Sora first who hesitantly to sit next to him first but then entered before he opened for Sora's father. He gulped when Sora's father gave him hard glare before he got in. After that, they drove away.
 
 
“Um…does your father know?” Sora asked.
 
 
“Yes, he does,” Riku replied while remembering his father's reaction when he told him Sora's father going to come too. He was sure hell refused the fact that his father was his real father after he got his reaction. “He's very happy that he started to clap his hands happily and girly and asked our maids to cook top ten his favorite foods.”
 
 
“Ahahaha…” Sora sweatdropped. Soon, silent took over their air. Since Riku's Porsche was roofless car, so the wind helped them killing the silent by slapping their faces or hairs. Occasionally, Riku took a glance at the boy next to him who every time smiled so cutely Riku wanted to snog him on the spot but decided not to when he felt shiver behind him.
 
 
`No doubt Sora's father is glaring at me…' thought Riku. After the whole bloody silent in the car, Riku was screaming in joy when they finally arrived at their house. He helped Sora, his father stepped out of the car by opening the doors for them, and he smiled genuinely when he saw Sora's shocked expression as the young boy stared at his large mansion house.
 
 
“Y-You have a large house, Riku,” Sora said.
 
 
“Not mine,” Riku said, smiling. “It's my father's.”
 
 
“But you live in it, right?” Sora smiled. Riku smirked.
 
 
“Right then. Shall we go inside?”
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
Various type of food was placed before them on a long table in dining room of Riku's house. Two bottle of cold wine were placed inside one glassy bowl filled with ice, cooling the lower part of the wine. The spoons were made of cold, extra fine glassmaker made the curvy glasses and the plates were silvery like Riku's hair. Maids were standing not far behind from them with towel wrapped around their arms, bowing in respect as they entered.
 
 
“This is my favorite dining room and we're going to have our dinner together here,” Riku's father said, grinning all the time ever since he met Sora and his father.
 
 
“Favorite?” Sora's father arched his eyebrow.
 
 
“Yes, my favorite dining room. We have three dining rooms in this house. One for occasion party, one for family and one for when someone special came here,” Riku's father said. Riku groaned, slapped his forehead and cursed silently under his breath. Honestly, Riku don't even want to know what will his father said. “And this dining room is the third one.”
 
 
“For special person, huh?” Sora's father snorted. Sora sweatdropped. “What a freak person to have three dining rooms.”
 
 
“D-Dad! Don't say that…” Sora blushed due to his father's disrespectful in someone's house. Riku's house.
 
 
“Please, it's okay Sora,” Riku's father said, smiling handsomely. God, no wonder Riku was so bloody handsome since his father also handsome. “Now, shall we have dinner before we talked.”
 
 
“Whatever,” Sora's father said as he pulled the nearest chair and slumped on it, one arm behind the chair. Sora sighed, he followed Riku to sit next to him, not before Riku pulled the chair for him in gentleman way which caused him to blush red and nervously stared at the food.
 
 
“Sora, Riku told me you're not into too-much-salty-food so I have made some sweet food instead for you. I hope you like it,” Riku's father said, grinning widely.
 
 
“Um…thanks,” Sora said, looking at blushing Riku next to him. After that, they eat the dinner. Of course, the dinner won't be fun without chattering-Riku's-father and it irritated Riku that he wanted to kick his father out of the house for his rambling.
 
 
“…So I got this inspiration when I went to the park and saw a couple of father and son…”
 
 
Riku sighed. He put down his fork and spoon on both side of the plate before him, he looked at Sora only to find the boy was listening to his father's rambling seriously and intently. Then he looked at Sora's father and sweatdropped instantly as he watched Sora's father resting his elbow on the table with his chin on his palm while his other hand was spinning the fork that wrapped by noodles, he was frowning badly.
 
 
`Boy…he's probably bored to death…' thought Riku.
 
 
“…And then this father started to pat the cat, which kind of surprised me since I thought he was a mean guy because he always ignored his son's rambling…”
 
 
“Does your father always like this?” Sora finally asked Riku.
 
 
“Pretty much,” Riku said. “Especially when it comes about his novel.”
 
 
“…so his son cried loud when the bird flew away and his father has to calm him down…”
 
 
“His story is interesting,” Sora said, staring at Riku's father who munched between the talking. “Sounds familiar…”
 
 
“Familiar?” Riku blinked. Sora nodded.
 
 
“I don't know but his story kind of…familiar to me.”
 
 
“That's because he was telling about us,” Sora's father said, still wrapping the noodles around his fork. Both Sora and Riku looked at him, startled.
 
 
“U-Us?” Sora blinked.
 
 
“What? You forgot where you lose your balloon, chase after the cat around the fountain that you accidentally flopped into the water, jumped from the bench to fly like the birds and cried when it flew away?” Sora's father arched his eyebrow. When he got perplex expression from his son, he snorted, put down the fork on the plate and crossed his arms as he leaned against the chair. “Dead ducky?” his father said.
 
 
“Oh!” Sora covered his hands over his mouth before he blush reddish-ly and looked down at his fidgeting hands in embarrassment.
 
 
“Dead ducky?” Riku's father asked, seemed that he had stopped talking and was listening to Sora's father. Then his eyes turned as wide as plate as he looked at Sora. “You're the boy who threw one big rock at a duck in the park's lake!” exclaimed Riku's father, pointing his finger at Sora.
 
 
“Huh?” Riku blinked. He looked back and forth between Sora and his father, wondering what the hell they were talking about.
 
 
“Oh yes! You are his father!” Riku's father said at Sora's father. “No wonder you looked familiar! It was you who patted that cat! Hah! Should have known that judging from your expression!” Riku's father said and laughed while Sora's father snorted. Riku blinked and blinked, trying hard to think despite he had large brain and large amount of IQ. Then it hit him.
 
 
“Wait. You mean they're the father and son you have been telling me about where the boy had cried when he lose his balloon?” Riku asked when he finally realized.
 
 
“Yes. Why, I'm surprised you remember that story. The last time I told you were like ten years ago,” Riku's father said, grinning. Sora stared at Riku in awe, as Riku blushed red. Of course, he will never forget his father's story about a father and son who had killed duck by the lake, cried when birds and his balloon flew away and the expressionless father who patted the cat. And of course, he was actually interested on the boy.
 
 
“So…you're that boy?” Riku asked Sora.
 
 
“Um…it was an accident…the duck,” Sora said, grinning sheepishly.
 
 
“I think it was because the duck ignored you that you threw rock at him, right?” Riku's father grinned wider while Sora blushed redder. “Anyway, let's finish our dinner first then we can continue the storytelling. Hehehehe. I bet Riku can't wait to hear the story again,” Riku's father said.
 
 
`Damn you,' Riku glared at his father before he picked up his spoon and fork and eat his dinner.
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
Riku was glad for the first time since he entered his house with Sora and his father. Sora's father had gone with his father into the deeper part of the house where Riku presumed probably a Library or Entertainment Room where various types of entertainment in there and Riku had no doubt Sora's father first attention would be an arcade game.
 
 
While the both fathers were having their own business, Riku and Sora were in living room, watching TV that currently showing some over-romantic movie called Sleeping Lesson. Right, the movie was about some man who fell in love with another man but this other man already married so every night they sneaked out to make love filled with romantic words every time they did sex or during sex that somehow made Riku felt awkward.
 
 
“Um…I didn't know you love to watch this, Riku,” Sora looked at shocked Riku innocently.
 
 
“W-What? No! I don't like this movie!” Riku blushed red. “My father bought it last month…”
 
 
“O-Oh…sorry,” Sora blushed.
 
 
“I never understand why he bought it though. I mean he's a straight guy,” Riku said.
 
 
“Well, people can be so unpredictable,” Sora said, smiling. Riku smiled.
 
 
“Yes, I guess you're right,” Riku said, turning back to look at the movie. Another sex scene with romantic sentence and somehow, it made Riku felt weird especially when the movie exposed some white skin that somehow made him think of someone. He instinctively looked at that `someone' who happened to be sitting next to him, surprisingly staring at him.
 
 
Instead of breaking the eye contact and bowed with red face, Sora just stared at him. His blue eyes were clear and beautiful as well like an ocean and like an ocean, Riku felt drown in those eyes. He didn't realize he had leaned forward slowly, he didn't realize Sora had realized he was staring at Riku and blushed red, he didn't realized he cupped Sora's cheeks as he pinned the boy and that Sora squeaked due to their closeness.
 
 
And he definitely didn't realize he had kissed Sora.
 
 
He had his eyes closed so he used his lips to feel the presence of the boy beneath him. Like before, he kissed Sora's lips softly but unlike before too, he used his tongue to lick Sora's bottom lips, causing the boy to whimper softly. Still, he didn't take the opportunity to thrust his tongue into the mouth he had always been wanted to taste.
 
 
His feeling just won't let him.
 
 
“R-Riku…” He opened his eyes as he drew his face from the flushing boy's face beneath him. He stared at Sora's blue eyes, drowns into them yet fascinated with it too. Sora's breath flapped against his face as the boy heaved in either in tire or pleasure and gulped. “Um…maybe we shouldn't---” He kissed Sora again to silent him. It was a long kiss and it was a very sweet kiss too.
 
 
“AHEM.” One very familiar `ahem' caused their eyes wide abruptly and stared at each other in shock. Knowing who it really belonged to and plus the giggle sound, Riku pulled himself away from Sora quickly, resulting him to fall off the sofa in the end. The giggle turned into loud laughter.
 
 
“D-Dad!” Sora blushed as he stood up; clutching his shirt in embarrassment due to the fact his father had yet once again, caught them in a awkward situation. Riku cursed under his breath as he glared at his own father who was grinning wide at him by the door with Sora's father who had his arms crossed over his chest.
 
 
“Two times…” Sora's father said. The two teenagers blinked. “Are you two even lovers?”
 
 
“H-Huh? N-No! W-We're not lover!” Sora stuttered nervously.
 
 
“Ouch. That's hurt. Wonder why…' Riku thought as he rubbed his chest.
 
 
“Hehehehe. I think I have just got an idea for my new Novel,” Riku's father said, smirking. Riku groaned. “Anyway, it's getting late and Sora's curfew is finally up,” Riku's father said, glancing at Sora's father who nodded. “Riku, why don't you send Sora and his father go home? Girl isn't supposed to stay late.” Riku's father grinned wider as Sora's father glared at him.
 
 
Riku just nodded. He grabbed his car key from the provided key box and stepped into his car followed by Sora who bowed and thank you to his father and Sora's father who just muttered `gratitude'. With the wave from Riku's energetic father, Riku drove his car away before his father made any embarrassing gesture.
 
 
Like before, the silent immediately take over the air as soon as they reached the main road towards Sora's house. Riku's hand tightly gripped around the wheel, nervous suddenly took him over when he realized Sora's father was staring at him intently. He glanced at Sora who also seemed to be nervous.
 
 
“Being silent, aren't you?” Sora's father asked.
 
 
“Err…I don't know what to say…” Riku said.
 
 
“And you know how to snog my son,” Sora's father said. Both Riku and Sora blushed red.
 
 
“Sorry,” Riku said, gulped.
 
 
“Next time, use tongue. That's the real purpose of tongue,” Sora's father said, earning gape from both Riku and Sora.
 
 
“D-Dad! What are you talking about?” Sora blushed red.
 
 
“What? That's the truth. You two have been kissing without using tongue. Think I couldn't see you?” Sora's father remained expressionless despite he was talking about sensitive issue.
 
 
“B-But we're not lovers…” Sora muttered. Somehow Riku sensed disappointment and hope in Sora's tone.
 
 
“Roxas is not your lover. Still he kissed you using tongue,” Sora's father said. Riku pursed his lips while Sora blushed deeper, bowing his head to hide his red cheeks. Riku really wanted to kick Roxas now but then again, his mind was thinking about what Sora's father said just now and it made him wonder if Sora's father was actually didn't mind of him seducing Sora since he allowed him to kiss Sora and he even been suggested using tongue!
 
 
`Seduce? What the hell am I talking about?!' Riku thought, blushing. And he still likes that even after they reached Sora's house.
 
 
“T-Thanks for inviting me, Riku,” Sora said, smiling.
 
 
“Um yeah…You're welcome,” Riku said, scratching his silvery hairs.
 
 
“Just kiss him, idiot,” Sora's father said as he pushed Riku with one hand before he walked in his house, leaving two locked-lips-boys outside of his house. Sora yelped in shock as soon as they broke the kiss and blushed ferociously.
 
 
“I-I'm sorry! M-My dad…I don't know what's gotten to him…” Sora bit his lips.
 
 
“I hope he's not influenced by my father,” Riku said.
 
 
“Yeah…” Sora said.
 
 
“Hah. So you do think my father's a jerk, huh?”
 
 
“H-Huh? N-No! Your father is awesome but…yes, I don't want my dad to be like yours,” Sora said, blushing red. “Sorry.”
 
 
“Nah…it's okay. Sometimes I wonder if he's really my father. I mean, he's totally opposite of me,” Riku said, grinning while Sora chuckled. Then the two silent, enjoying the long silent of the night. Thinking Riku probably waiting for him to go inside, Sora said thank you again at Riku before he went inside his house. Just then, he was turned around by Riku and found himself kissed by Riku's.
 
 
“R-Riku?” Sora blinked, flushing red as he touched his lips.
 
 
“Um…goodnight,” Riku said, smiling handsomely before he ran back to his car. Sora watched as Riku reversed his car, waved at him before he droved away with a silent vroom sound. Sora bit his lips and smiled.
 
 
“Goodnight.”
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>