Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Beauty ❯ Prince-ss ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hidden Beauty.
 
Author: Namassuki.
 
Genre: Romance, Humor, Angst.
 
Rating: PG-13.
 
Chapter 19:Prince-ss.
 
 
Day: Thursday.
 
 
It's been two days since he kissed Sora willingly without passion or lust and it's been two days he had become Sora's best friend. It seemed as if nothing's happened between them in the next day when Riku fetch him from his house using his ever so cool Porsche car that Tidus who lived next to Sora saw this and yelled at Riku he wanted to ride it too.
 
 
Of course, Riku had no choice but to let him and he was glad when Sora's the one who sat next to him instead of rambling Tidus. So he was happy. Until some of his fan girls were screaming over his car to touch and get into it as he parked his car, which in the end resulted of Sora and Tidus being pulled out of the car and had butt-ache. Being gentleman, Riku just let the girls and instead helped Sora to stand up while Tidus by the ever so lucky, Wakka.
 
 
Today was also like that. The girls kept screaming they wanted to ride it and sometimes Riku saw they gave a deadly glare at Sora and Tidus before they resumed their screaming. By the time Riku managed to shoo the girls away from his car by using his charismatic smile and sweet talk, Sora already gone to his school next gate.
 
 
Riku's current location is English Literature classroom. He was sitting at the back row, staring out at the window at the High School while ignoring drooling and dreaming look from his fan girls of his current class. Tidus rolled his eyes when one of the girls lose too much water and fainted in dry.
 
 
“Hey Riku,” Tidus nudged him.
 
 
“Hmm?” Riku looked at his best friend.
 
 
“Listen to teacher, will you?” Tidus said. Riku shrugged then looked at the teacher who was teaching English Literature. Apparently he had not been listening to his teacher for long time because he didn't get what she was talking about and that he only can catch certain words such as `love', `play', `actor', `beautiful' and `drama'.
 
 
“And of course, after we have discuss about this with the High School teachers next gate, we have come to conclusion that we're going to choose Riku as the `Prince',” his teacher said, causing some girls squeals in distress.
 
 
“Whoa dude! You got to become a `Prince'! Well, you are already `Prince' in every girl's heart but really! Play as a `Prince'!” Tidus patted Riku's back.
 
 
“What?” Riku blinked. “What play?” Riku asked, confuse.
 
 
“Riku, you weren't listening aren't you?” His teacher crossed her arms, tapping the floor with her shoes.
 
 
“Uh…sorry?” Riku grinned apologetically, making the girls squeal more. His teacher sighed then started to give some papers to specific students in the class. Riku read it carefully and Tidus watched as Riku's eyes widened at every word he read. No doubt, Riku wasn't really listening to his teacher's rambling before. And things are becoming more interesting. “No!” Riku suddenly said.
 
 
“Pardon me?” His teacher asked, startled.
 
 
“I don't want to become a `Prince' in play!” Riku said.
 
 
“Aww…why not? It could be fun,” said his teacher, smirking.
 
 
“No. I don't want,” Riku said.
 
 
“Why not?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“I don't want to play as a `Prince' in `You Are My Only One'! There's kissing scene in it! And it's a lot!” Riku grunted. The girls' eyes widened and they squealed louder.
 
 
“How do you know that?” His teacher whined. “Oh wait, I forgot. Your father who wrote the story,” said his teacher, smirking.
 
 
“Hell yes I do. He's pervert and his every novel contained mushy-girly-kissy,” Riku said, frowning.
 
 
“Come on Riku. You're the only who had the very same description of the `Prince' in the story. Silver hair, aqua eyes, handsome, talented, sporty, gorgeous, amazing, loved-by-everyone-including-boys, delicious body---”
 
 
“Damn father for describing the `Prince' by my appearance,” Riku cursed.
 
 
“Hehehehe. And of course, your `Princess' will have beautiful, cute, adorable, gorgeous, unexplainable beauty, innocent and attractive,” said his teacher.
 
 
“No,” Riku said.
 
 
“Come on Riku,” his teacher pleaded.
 
 
“No.”
 
 
“Riku.”
 
 
“No.”
 
 
“Aww Riku…”
 
 
“No!”
 
 
“Come on!”
 
 
“No! No!”
 
 
“Who's the `Princess'?” Tidus asked.
 
 
“Hmm…I think its Sora.”
 
 
“I'M ON!”
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
The girls are wailing loud. Tidus had to cover his ears as he walked through the canteen with his best friend, Riku, who currently had that dreamy face with dreamy thought in his head. Tidus shooed the girls despite he had just got punched by one of them yesterday when he tried to ask them go away. This time however, he glared at them, for the first time, and it's enough to make them go away, not before they kicked Tidus' private place.
 
 
“Damn those girls,” Tidus said. “That's why I hate girls.” He then took out the paper his English Literature's teacher had given to them during the lesson where she asked Riku to be the `Prince'.
 
 
“Oh, you have been chosen to be part of the play,” Axel said while munching.
 
 
“Yeah I did. I got to become the `Queen',” Tidus said, frowning.
 
 
“Do I need to ask who the `King' is?” Roxas asked, smiling. Axel laughed when Tidus blushed red.
 
 
“Wakka, right?” Axel asked, grinning wide. Tidus nodded. “Hahahaha! I knew it! Somehow, I think Mrs. Tifa purposely did that! Hahahaha!”
 
 
“Yeah? What about you? I saw your name in the lists of player from Mrs. Tifa's table,” Tidus said, smirking while Axel gulped.
 
 
“Not telling you,” Axel said, sticking his tongue at Tidus.
 
 
“He got to become `Tree',” Roxas said. Tidus's eyes widened while Axel pouted cutely at Roxas before he laughed aloud.
 
 
“Wahahahahahaha! At least it's better than being the `Queen'! Wahahahahahaha!” Tidus said. Axel gritted his teeth as he glared deadly at Tidus; his hand was hold by Roxas under the table to prevent himself from launching an attack upon the laughing friend before him. Tidus stopped afterwards. “Cough. I, um, what about your Roxas? Which character are you going to play?” Tidus asked, still grinning.
 
 
“Ohhh! Roxas is going to become the `Princess's Fiancée'!” Axel exclaimed. Immediately, Riku raised his eyes from his noodle to smiling Roxas and shock covered his face.
 
 
“What? You become the ever-so-nice, lovable, kind, handsome yet pretty, swordsman and very social who loved `Princess' so much, fiancée?” Riku asked.
 
 
“Wow. That's very obvious, isn't that?” Tidus said.
 
 
“I can't believe this!” Riku suddenly shouted as he scratches his hair roughly. “He's going to become that jerk `Prince'!”
 
 
“What's with him?” Axel asked Tidus as he stared at grunted Riku.
 
 
“Apparently, he had been chosen as the `Prince',” Tidus said.
 
 
“Really? That's cool!” Axel said.
 
 
“Cool! Not with him as `Princess's Fiancée' whose going to kiss the `Princess'!” Riku hissed. Axel and Roxas blinked, wondering what's so bad if `Princess Fiancée' kissed the `Princess'.
 
 
“(Cough) The `Princess' is going to be play by (Cough) Sora (Cough),” Tidus said, pretending. Riku watched, or glared, as Axel and Roxas exchanged look then glanced back and forth between him and Tidus before Axel smirked and Roxas smiled. Both of the familiar smirk and smile weren't very amusing to him.
 
 
“Really? How did that happen? I thought the `Princess' part is supposed to be played by girl student from High School and the important parts played by College while the rest were from High School,” Axel said.
 
 
“We also don't know. That's why we're going to ask Sora,” Tidus said as he checked his watch. “I think he'll come in any minute.”
 
 
“What? You asked him to come over?” Axel asked.
 
 
“Axel, my friend, don't you know Mrs. Tifa is going to introduce the players to another players this afternoon so yes, Sora will be here because he's the chosen `Princess',” Tidus said, grinning at frowning Riku who was glaring at smiling Roxas. Then he looked at the entrance of the canteen and saw his neighbor nervously glanced around. “Sora!”
 
 
Riku's ears perked up and instantly he shifted his eyes from Roxas to Sora who waved back at. Sora grinned ever so cutely, for Riku and Roxas, and walked towards them when then he stumbled forwards. The four boys frowned when everyone was laughing aloud and when they realized that Sora's fall wasn't coincidence. Sora mumbled sorry to everyone before he shyly joined them.
 
 
“Are you okay?” Tidus asked concern.
 
 
“Y-Yeah, I'm fine,” Sora replied, adjusting his glasses. “Sorry.”
 
 
“What are you sorry for? It's not your fault,” Riku said, glaring at the one who is responsible for Sora's fall.
 
 
“Um…sorry,” Sora said, blushing. The three boys groaned while Roxas just smiled, patting Sora's back. Upon seeing that, Riku's head somehow lose an eager to beat the one who made Sora fall but instead he glared back at Roxas.
 
 
“So, Sora! I heard you're going to be the `Princess',” Axel asked, grinning ever so widely. At this question, Sora blushed redder and nodded in embarrassment. “Cool! How did that happened anyway?” Axel asked.
 
 
“Um…actually they're going to choose Claire, the most beautiful girl from our school…”
 
 
##FLASHBACK##
 
 
Sora entered the hall for an assembly as his Principal had an announcement to make with his close friend from High School, Zidane. Like him, Zidane also one year late going to school and he was sixteen years old, three months older than him. They both stood at the middle of the assembly with the rest of the students, waiting for the Principal to speak.
 
 
“Students, boys and girls,” The Principal said. “As some of you have probably known that there is going to be Drama Play of `You Are The Only One' to be held in College next gate. The teachers from both schools' Drama Club have a meeting and had chosen some students from College to play some characters. It is said that they needed one more person for the most important character, the `Princess'.”
 
 
“I heard of that title. So many kisses in it,” Zidane said, grinning at blushing Sora.
 
 
“Well, lucky for both the `Prince' and `Princess',” Sora said. “Wonder who's going to be the `Prince' though.”
 
 
“Judging from the book's description of the `Prince', I think they're going to choose Riku,” said Zidane. Sora startled and looked at Zidane in shock. “I know…it's not really that shocking since he's the only who had Silver hair, aqua eyes, handsome, talented, sporty, gorgeous, amazing, loved-by-everyone-including-boys, delicious body…”
 
 
`No doubt that's Riku's appearance,' Sora thought and he frowned.
 
 
“So, since they wanted one player from this school to play for the important part, I want all of you to say the name who should be chosen as the rightful `Princess' for the play,” the Principal said and instantly, many names being called but Sora had no doubt Claire's name was being cheered louder than the rest by the boys in the hall.
 
 
“Bleh. I admit she's beautiful but can't they choose anyone else? I don't think she fit the `Princess's' description,” Zidane cursed.
 
 
“Hehehehe. Why do you think that?” Sora asked.
 
 
“Well, the `Princess' is supposed to be pretty, adorable, cute, gorgeous, unexplainable beauty, attractive and innocent. And if you ask me, she's not innocent.” Zidane frowned, glaring at blonde girl who shyly smiled at everyone for cheering her name loud.
 
 
“Well…it was her luck,” Sora said, sad to find Claire's going to kiss Riku. Suddenly, Fate play its part on this. Out of nowhere, Sora suddenly felt his back was pushed and this resulting him on losing his balance and fell flat on the floor on his stomach.
 
 
“Sora!” Zidane rushed to his friend and helped him to stand up. Then he stunned.
 
 
“T-Thanks,” Sora said, smiling. He looked at Zidane to find his friend was staring at him, gaping and his eyes as wide as saucer through his blur eyes. “Z-Zidane?” Sora blinked. Then he looked around him. Everyone was staring at him, at him with mouth wide open and some had jaws on the floor especially the boys while the girls cupped their hands at their cheeks, shock could be seen from their faces.
 
It was then Sora realized he felt his face light and it was then Sora noticed there's nothing on his nose. He blinked for a couple of time and it hit him. “M-My glasses!” Sora panicked looking for his glasses and found it on the floor, next to Zidane's feet. He quickly grabbed it and put it on. He looked at everyone again and sudden fear engulfed him.
 
 
`W-What's with everyone? Why are they staring at me like that?' thought Sora.
 
 
“So…who should be the `Princess' again?” The Principal asked. Everyone looked at him on the stage before they looked at Sora then back to the Principal.
 
 
“HE IS!” Everyone pointed at him.
 
 
##END OF FLASHBACK##
 
 
“So…after they saw you without glasses…they have decided to choose you?” Axel asked, arching his eyebrow. Sora nodded blushingly.
 
 
`Sora without glasses…Sora without glasses…in dress…' Riku thought as he stared at Sora and tried to imagine it. Somehow he didn't realize his nose let out a flow of blood, earning a shriek from everyone except Roxas and Sora, and yes, included Tidus and Axel. Sora just panicked.
 
 
“R-Riku! Your nose!” Sora quickly reached for tissue and put it under Riku, capturing Riku's blood.
 
 
“Ops. Sorry,” Riku blushed red; holding the tissue Sora had just given to him.
 
 
“Hehehehe. Thinking about Sora without glasses, aren't you?” Axel asked, grinning. Riku glared at him intently, enough to silent him up.
 
 
“Well…I can understand why they suddenly choose you,” Tidus said, smirking. Sora blushed deeper.
 
 
“So um…are you the `Prince', Riku?” Sora asked.
 
 
“U-huh,” Riku replied, still trying hard to imagine Sora without glasses. Somehow, he couldn't do it because every time he managed to get rid of the glasses off Sora's face, his headache attacked him, causing him to lose the image.
 
 
“And I'll be the `Queen',” Tidus said, grinning. Sora giggled. “Axel becomes a `Tree'.”
 
 
“Shut up,” Axel pouted. Sora giggled again before he looked at smiling Roxas.
 
 
“Um…what about you, Roxas?” Sora asked.
 
 
“Oh, I become your fiancée,” replied Roxas. Sora stunned for a while before he blushed redder than usual. And of course, since Riku was sitting next to him, he saw this and he glared deadly at Roxas again. And being the mature, Roxas noticed this and smiled wide at Riku.
 
 
“Guys, stop glaring at each other,” Tidus said.
 
 
“I wasn't,” Roxas said.
 
 
“Right. Riku, stop glaring at Roxas and eat your noodle now. You haven't eat it since Mrs. Tifa told you that Sora's going to be the `Princess',” Tidus said, grinning. Riku blushed red, he quickly picked up the fork and, gentlemanly eat the noodle. “Did you know that Riku actually didn't want to be the `Prince' at first?” Tidus asked everyone. Riku glared at his best friend.
 
 
“No. So, anything change his mind?” Axel asked, grinning, though he already knew why. Roxas smiled while Sora blinked since he didn't know that.
 
 
“Yes. Mrs. Tifa just mentioned Sora's name and he agreed instantly,” Tidus said, grinning wider. Sora's eyes widened, he glanced at blushing Riku who seemed to be struggling to eat his noodle or pretend to struggle, before Sora bowed, blushing ever so brightly.
 
 
“(Whistle) Riku, you sure are pervert,” Axel said and with that, he and Tidus laughed out loud, earning a curse and beat up from Riku while Roxas and Sora just chuckled.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------< /div>