Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Impressions ❯ Lexaeus ---Silent Shot ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Impressions 03
Silent Shot

Sighing heavily, the freeshooter strides through the halls. Not even eavesdropping on fellow members could cheer him up. Not after the news of Castle Oblivion's downfall was given. He had always enjoyed the Silent Hero's company The Nobody was always listening and giving advice. Especially on stealth for spying on others.

Yet he had given him nothing in return. The least he could have done was stand up for the guy when Saix called him an incompetent rock head. But instead, Xigbar bit his tongue and avoided Lexaeus after that. Now he'd never get to tell the large man how he felt.

Demyx bumps into him and Xigbar helps the lesser Nobody up. "What's wrong kiddo?"he asks even though he knows perfectly well what the problem is.

"I hate Axel. It's his fault that Zexion's gone and Xemnas doesn't care!" Demyx says in a huff before shrugging past Xigbar.

The dark haired man shakes his head. "If only you knew Demyx...Xemnas may not be surprised but he does care that his members are rebelling."

Taking a deep breath, he portals away with an intention to see what the young Keyblade master is up to. The boy's journey is almost complete which means he can finally get his heart back.

Not that I have anyone to share it with, he thinks sadly.

Arriving in Twilight Town, Xigbar strides effortlessly over to the area where Struggle is performed. Xigbar had once lived in a place as calm as this. He had been Ansem's guard along with Xaldin and Lexaeus. The days had been quiet but even Lexaeus' silent equality helped lighten tense moods.

If there had been another way, he would have done it. Master Xehanort warped his thoughts into devious plans.

"Sorry big guy...He shouldn't have sent you there. Especially so soon. All to find that stupid room."

The dark haired man turns away and portals as Sora dashes into the area and over to the floating orb.