Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3: Key of Destiny ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter One
Disclaimer: Do not own characters unless I come up with my own and If I do then I shall notify you of who they are.
 
 
 
It was about 4 o'clock in the evening and Kagome was fighting with Inuyasha. ``Come on, Kagome. Its not like your need it, or anything.” Inuyasha cried. “Not like I need it?!!” Kagome shrieked. At this point Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kiraria decided to sit down, knowing that they probably wouldn't be walking anymore that day. As Kagome and Inuyasha continued to fight, Sango looked over a Miroku and said “I'm going to setup camp. You go gather some firewood.” Miroku turned to her, saw that she had already started setting up and went off to find some wood. “Come along, Shippo and Kiraria.” He said walking off into the woods.
 
(Now back to Kagome and Inuyasha)
 
“Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, sit, SIT!” Kagome shrieked. “I can't believe you just said that Kikyo needs MY soul more than I do! You are such a jerk! I HATE YOU!” She screamed before running off into the woods. “ Wait, Kagome!” Sango cried after her. Shippo then turned to Inuyasha and cried “Thanks a lot, Inuyasha. Now Kagome's gone and she's never coming back.”
 






 
(Inuyasha's thoughts in Italics) (Kagome's thoughts in Bold Italics)
 
In the distance, Kagome was replaying the argument inside her head as she ran towards the well. Kikyo needs and deserves the soul more than you do. She'd put it to better use than you do. Kagome shook her head as to rid herself of such thoughts and to keep from bursting into tears. Inuyasha doesn't know what he's talking about. Kikyo is dead and will never come back. I can't believe I used to think I loved such a pompous jerk. As Kagome continued running, she soon came across the well. She jumped down it and when she was climbing out in her time, she saw a strange man in a black coat. “Excuse me, sir. This place is off limits to visitors, you shouldn't be here.” Kagome said. The strange man said nothing, just stared at her. Kagome was beginning to get creeped out by the intensity of his stare. Then the man spoke “This world has been connected.” “Connected? What do you mean?” Kagome asked stepping a little farther away from him. The man simply looked up into the sky and said “The darkness will be here soon.” Then disappeared.