Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Tart ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]




Roxas sat on the edge of his bed, staring straight into Fuu's one visible eye. His body was upright and his hands in fists on his thighs, and she knelt down on the floor before him.

Fuu didn't say anything at all.

The light weight of her upper body pressed upon the backs of his hands when she placed her hands on top and slowly leant forward at an upward angle. Her eye seemed to glimmer with tranquillity, and a charming blush turned the colour of her skin pink. The way her lips parted half an inch led him to believe she was about to whisper words to him.

The belief was wrong, and the real intention only became clear once the action had been taken. For a brief second she placed a kiss upon the tip of his nose, toning his skin a light vermillion as if her blush contagiously passed unto him.

Still, she said nothing at all. Instead, Fuu simply gave him a sweet look of affection and pressed her forehead to his.

It was barely three hours ago that the couple disembarked from the train after their interesting physical entanglement. Now, they were at his home. The only thing is that Fuu had barely said anything at all to him, merely following him around and helping him out with his household chores.

When he asked her why, she kept silent. Perhaps she would give him an answer in time, but for now, he would have to wait.

"Fuu," They exchanged long, warm breaths. Quite clearly he knew what this was leading to, even though he still didn't have all the answers he needed to know.

Embracing his neck tightly, Fuu closed her eyes and connected her moist lips with his. The kiss was soft and sweet, tender and lengthy.

Whilst she soon brought her hands down and in between them, Roxas couldn't even begin to think what he should do with his. To hold, fondle or keep them in place juggled in his mind. In the way Fuu was working, he decided to leave them as they were; behind him as a support to his upper body.

The hot peach lips fell to the side of his neck, burrowing in there, dotting the area with short presses. One button at a time, she opened up his white shirt and trailed the kisses downwards along with it. The last button undone and the shirt fell upon, baring his chest, and her kisses stopped around about his solar plexus before they ascended back up to his throat.

Placing a breaking kiss on his Adam's apple, Fuu slowly leant back and shrugged her shoulders up in a childlike shyness. So cute, he thought, looking at her with a hazy and faraway expression. One, two and three buttons were undone by her own hand, and her full D-cup breasts spilled from her blouse with a slight bounce.

There was a hitch in his breath and the lump in his trousers grew. This whole time, at school and on the train, Fuu hadn't been wearing a bra. Whether this was normal for her or because she had prepared for some action like this wasn't an issue on his mind.

She remained still to give him a nice look-see at her chest before she leant forward again and unbuckled his trousers. For the second time that day, Fuu had taken out his lengthy erection for her to play with, only now it was close enough for her to have a true, thorough encounter.

She made an odd, excited squeak.

Leaning further forward, the shaft became encased within the valley between her plump breasts. Roxas' body shuddered, as did his penis, from the pleasantly warm sensation they provided. Reaching up, her hands held onto his shoulders and she once again put her lips to his chest.

Three kisses, one for each pectoral and a final for the dead centre, then she opened her mouth her lower lip across to his collarbone. She paused, breath shuddering, and then retraced the route back down with the surface of her tongue. The movement of her upper body was nicely easy and slow, rising and falling, creating a gentle friction between her breasts and his erection. She dropped low, trailing saliva across the washboard ripples of his abs, until her breasts cushioned against his inner thighs and nearer the base of his penis, and prevented her from going any lower.

The throbbing head of said organ pushed into her silvery hair on the left side, its heat flaring against her ear, and the shaft pressed beside her cheek. That's when she paused, raised her head up with closed eyes, and then opened them a crack to look fondly down upon the large member. A pleased yet incoherent mumble escaped her mouth.

The lips he kissed not too long ago were now upon the very end of his penis, softly suckling the tip, with her tongue lightly lapping the precum. The movement of her arms when she placed a hand upon his thigh and the other against his stomach pushed her breasts closer together, moulding snugly around his shaft, and earned a grating moan from his mouth.

"F-Fuu," He whispered her name as a means of gratification for what she was doing.

Using his fingers, he combed through her hair on the left side. Many of the silver strands he tucked behind her ear, which he then gently tickled. She glanced up, attentively, while keeping her lips on the head. The sexually stimulating countenance her cute face displayed wasn't an intentional bid to cause his teeth to chatter, but it sure did the job.

Fuu's head was still, titled slightly at an angle, and her lips were still discreetly wavering at a slow pace. Beads of saliva trailed from her mouth down the shaft and, mixed with remnants of his seed, created a sticky, squelching noise with the movement of her lips.

More strands he worked through, cleanly brushing them about, until he glided his hand to her fringe. The back of his fingers swiped smoothly to brush away the fringe covering half of her face, and closed together to catch and hold the hair as he rested his hand on the top side of her head.

A deep, throaty gulp helped clear his airway once he realised he stopped breathing. Perhaps he may have been one of the few lucky enough to see both of her ruby red eyes, and that experience alone was literally breathtaking.

Though he was unlikely to find the truth as to why she kept her left eye under a veil of silver, one small idea of his linked the reason to the thin scar that curved around the eye, starting just below the left temple and almost outlining the orb perfectly until it stopped dead halfway across under the lower eyelid. The mark was far from ghastly, if not at all, but he understood that a girl might feel insecure having a mark on that scale for all to see. He actually thought it looked very sexy.

Circulating his thumb below her temple, he continued to stare with a soft and appreciative gleam into her eyes. That was until her eyes suddenly snapped shut and she drove her mouth down on his penis, taking in most of his length. His hand shot back as if a sudden jolt of electricity travelled up his arm, clenching into a fist and shaking.

Her mouth felt so very good, so warm, moist and soft. Beads of her saliva dribbled down the shaft as she continually bobbed her head up and down, taking in varied amounts, pushing herself to the very limit. She was trying so much to please him in her own loveable manner, and that showed in her expression.

When he couldn't hold out any longer, Roxas squeezed his eyes shut tight, clenched his chattering teeth and choked out a growl as he pushed only his hips up at an angle of forty-five degrees. Her hands were under his thighs, just beneath his buttocks, almost as if she were pulling him and herself closer together.

A great heavy pulse of his seed shot inside her mouth. Even though there was too much, going by her troubled moans, she refused to pull away. Great globs of thick white seeped through the seal of her lips, down the shaft in numerous trails. After a time she placed the heel of her palm on his mons pubis, fingers holding the base of his penis, and she slowly raised her head.

"Mmm," was one of the low, silent noises she made as her lips left the tip of his sticky, bulging head. Her face was still forward, hovering an inch above the tip. Her cheeks looked puffed and her lips were closed together, making a strange and indecent slurping noise, even as an amount of his load dripped from her mouth.

A loud gulp on her part could be heard, and then she started to cough.

"Fuu!"

Roxas was worried at that point, because he thought she was choking. His worry blew away when she looked up suddenly, giving him such a look of angelic bliss, with moisture in the corners of her eyes. Some of his seed remained on her chin. All of that combined left him stunned and blushing.

A minute or two passed, enough for her to compose herself.

Fuu stood up right in front of him, slowly tilting her hips to one side, and give him a look that was so well tuned to her innocent but sexual pose it threw his heart out of rhythm for a couple of beats. Both hands came to her hips, thumbs out and digging beneath the waistband of her short blue skirt, and gradually pushed it down until the article lay crumpled on the floor by her ankles. The rest, namely the soaked, tight-fitted pair of panties and her thigh-high socks, remained on as sweet candy for the eyes.

Gorgeously slim thighs, touchable soft, pale skin, faintly visible trails leading from her damp underwear rushing down her inner thighs to disappear as they're soaked up by the material of her high socks, the slight twitches of her muscles beneath the skin as they, much like his entire nervous system, shuddered with anticipation… a part of Roxas wished he would snuff it right at this moment so he may preserve the sight for all eternity.

Having tasted the 'eye candy' through fifteen seconds of brain-dead gawping and a rapidly drying mouth, Roxas managed to glance up to her face. Whatever he tried to say was held back by the gravely feeling in his throat and parched lips.

To start, Fuu took hold of his hands and placed them on her hips. She kept hers on top, holding them in place should he, in an unlikely move, try to take them back. Shuffling forward, looking down on him with a pleasantly adoring countenance, she straddled his thighs, shuddering out a gasp as her panty-covered area rubbed against his vivacious member.

With her breasts so full in his face, whether her intention was to entice him this way, he found it hard not to start taking advantage of the plentiful amounts of tender flesh. A lick here and a kiss there, each time when her body trembled the vibrations would go against his penis, and in a chain reaction cause him to shiver too.

However, he still had a small problem. For all his kisses, his throat, his lips and his mouth were dry. What he needed was a little something to wet his whistle.

"Fuu, can I," He titled his head back, to which she immediately started to kiss around his chin and cheeks like they were smothered in a melted chocolate sauce. "I want… to drink your spit."

His whispered comment made her pause, naturally, but not out of distaste. Her expression softened with a more caring concern, like a child with an injured puppy, and she cupped his cheeks with both her hands like she held the most precious item in the world within her palms.

Head back, eyes closed and mouth open, he awaited her non-vocal response.

Not before she licked the bridge of his nose, the tip and finally his nostrils, Fuu tilted her head forward and puckered her lips. A thick, translucent bead of saliva seeped slowly from between her lips, falling like a concentrated string of syrup from a bottle.

From the tip of his tongue, the saliva rolled down his throat. Not once, but four times this was repeated. At the end of each string, Roxas swirled his tongue to spread the moisture around his lips.

After the final time, Fuu brought her tongue down to clash with his. Briefly his eyes opened a crack. They closed again when she kissed him fully, tongues exchanged, and she interlocked her fingers behind his head.

In a sudden but gently movement he rolled back, twisting entirely, bringing the both of them upon the bead with him on top and her flat on her back beneath. The feverish French kiss ended on his part, the stringy saliva connecting their tongues like a glass bridge.

The moans escaping her damp, partially parted lips were as delicious as the tender area of flesh he suckled eagerly on within the crook of her neck. One of his hands cradled the back of her head as she hazily looked skyward, and the other sensually fondled her right breast.

Hopeless and mindless in the action, Fuu's hands gripped and tugged at the back of his shirt to allow as much of his bare chest to press against her as possible.

Motion starting from his knees, Roxas rocked calmly back and forth to rub the underside of his trembling, aching erection against the precious area between her legs. At times he issued more force, rubbed harder, and simultaneously moved his lips to her ear for a chew on her lobe.

Premature, perhaps, but induced by the physical and visual stimulation, he felt the need to release again. There was the problem, however, that there wasn't anywhere for him to do so. If he were bold he would go for it now and release over her stomach, however he thought of something quite different.

Pulling back, leaving Fuu looking dazed and tired, Roxas hooked his arm beneath her knee and raised it up, resting her calf on his shoulder. One hand kept the leg against him by applying pressure to her thigh; while the other hooked two fingers beneath her thigh socks hem and stretched it open enough for him to slide his penis inside.

Strange as his intention was, to release a load within the confines of her lengthy sock, Fuu reacted no different to the way she did when he asked to drink up her saliva. Both her hands were up by her head, clutching at the sheets below, her upper row of teeth lightly bit down on her lower lip and her eye sparkled expectantly.

Groaning, Roxas leant as far forward as her flexibility would allow. Amazingly, he was able to get the tip of his nose to her forehead. Soon enough, with his erection tightly trapped between cotton material and supple thigh, he released.

The sensation of his hot, throbbing member pressing under her thigh and the warm, thick fluid gushing down the back of her leg was more than enough to set her off. Shuddering, Fuu came not too long after he started.

Panting, she wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him tightly.

Roxas held the side of her head with his one free hand and kissed the eyes she closed. He couldn't move to get himself out, not until she let go.

"That was a weird thing to do, wasn't it?"

Fuu shook her head in disagreement. He couldn't help but chuckle, having forgotten that nothing they do with each other could be considered weird. That was the way things were from their first meeting on the train.

Letting go and dropping her hands aside, Fuu waited for him to remove his penis and set her leg back down. The leg twitched when it touched the bed as a gooey, squidgy, sticky patch within the sock squelched against her skin.

It was now up to Roxas to take the hint Fuu offered up. Easily, he got it in one. He pinched both sides of her panties' waistband, and slowly peeled the underwear from her body.

The first sight of the silver hairs of her nether region, followed slowly by the soaked precious area itself, kicked the breath out of his lungs. He glanced up quickly, as if to look for permission beforehand, as he lowered his lips to kiss the cute tuff.

Fuu closed her eyes and gasped as her body quivered.

Once they were flung across the room, he shuffled closer on his knees. With the underside of his penis, he gave her area one more rub before he pulled back and set the domed tip of his member against the moist crack between her labia's.

Roxas looked down at Fuu. She was braced, ready for his presence within her body. As he scooped his hands under her lower back, raising her hips, he started to push inside. Tight though she was, he managed to lock in to the hilt with a single hard thrust. Loudly she gasped, and roughly he grunted.

Her form trembled violently, however it wasn't from the pains of first sex.

'She…' Roxas was shuddering, partially from the warmth tightly wrapped around his penis, but mostly from the result of his discovery. 'She's… done this before…'

There was no hymen to break, no bleeding or no painful tears. Experience could easily explain her skills and, going back to the train, the comment she made about his size.

'Seifer,' he imagined that the leader of the gang she was in would be the most likely candidate, as much as he disliked the thought, but who was he to feel upset about what has gone on in Fuu's personal life?

Like it or not, he'd have to get over it. She may not even stick around tomorrow morning to say goodbye, so he should really make the most of what was to happen tonight. Sighing, Roxas began to rock into her.

The motion of his hips varied in their pace, like the unpredictable patterns of the weather, and a thought passed through his head like water through a sieve. All the cute faces she made as he pulled out then locked back in were the kind that would help lose all worries and forget all doubts. They made him drive harder so he may see some more.

Her breasts jiggled freely and her fingers dug into the sheets beneath her. If her cheeks could get any redder, any hotter, they'd scald anything that dared caress them.

The pace changed momentarily as he moved his hands from her hips to bring them under her thighs. Lifting them and pushing them forward, both of Fuu's knees hovered just six inches above her shoulders. The switched position, at the angle, meant he couldn't thrust any faster in case of injury to her person. In compensation for the slower speed, deeper penetration was possible. With each long thrust, he could feel his tip bump the very end of her snug, warm tunnel.

"You… you're… getting… tighter…"

The sweat rolled off his brow. Opposed to her breaths coming out in short excited squeaks, his were deep and sharp grunts.

Unknown minutes later, Roxas was to change position again. Dropping her right leg but keeping the left to rest on his shoulder, much like he did when he released inside her sock, he turned Fuu's body so she lay on her right side.

There was an unbelievably sharp body spasm on her part, and a long drawn-out howl that resembled a cat's. The pace of his rapid thrusts slowed during this time, before he picked up the pace again.

Most of her profile was obscured by her hair, all except for the tip of her nose, her lips and her chin. It was so tempting to lean down there and kiss her, but he would have to drop the leg he held in order to do so.

"Did you cum, Fuu?"

Her response to the tired question was a mumbling moan and a slight nod of the head.

Again, his hips lagged in speed for yet another change in position. Twisting her body back to the original position on her back, he wanted to have one quick glance at her face before he continued. Satisfied with his inspired view of her glazed eye and dreamy countenance, he scooped both hands under her hips and straightened up on his knees, raising her backside up off the bed.

Her body angled at forty degrees, her legs bent at the knees and on the ball of each foot, her breasts fell towards her chin with a slight bounce, her hands back to grip clumps of linen beside her head and her increased gasps rebounded off the wall behind her. This position lasted twelve long, harsh thrusts from the hip before his expression softened to a new level.

Fuu's pale, quivering fingers weakly reached up to him. By that order, all movement stopped and he sunk low to sit down on his feet, enough to lean further forward so she may reach him.

They went over his shoulders. Slipping his hands up behind her shoulders, he gently raised her partially limp form up until she sat comfortably on his thighs, straddling him. She looked away at first, like a sad, shy young girl being drawn unsurely into an embrace. The tender swells of her chest squashed between them.

All motions of the hip were on hold until he relocated his hands. One stayed on her back, the other travelled down ro her buttock. With her arms wrapped securely around his neck, all was well to begin again.

Aided by the spring of the mattress, Roxas thrust upward at an easygoing rate at first, gradually speeding up over time. The extra force provided him with a harder motion. Now her moans were right by his ear, more than anything driving him on than driving him mad. Hearing her speak so rarely has made him appreciate the sound of her voice, so he wanted to make her moan more and louder.

Squeezing her tightly in his arms, pressing his cheek to the side of her head, he really wanted to give her everything he had.

Not before too long, he dropped forward to put her beneath him again. This time, at least, they were embraced. He placed a hand on the mattress to support most of his weight, and the other buried in the silver locks at the back of her head.

No looser had her hold become around his neck, she held on for dear life. Like his, one of her hands buried in the unruly brown mess of hair at the back of his head. Her legs were up, locked around his waist and crossed at the ankles, with her hips angled slightly upward for the better penetration. If she could scream any louder at the ceiling, chunks of plaster would be cracking and falling from it.

Both were at their peak. Cumming, Fuu's vaginal walls shrunk tight around his penis and it in turn throbbed as it ejaculated into her womb. The amount he saved up since his last release was astonishing.

Following the untimed moments of inactiveness and delightful shuddering, her arms loosened around his neck. The fingertips shyly stroked his cheek as he gazed back with a shared weariness.

He took that hand, squeezed it gently, and leant down to kiss her lips. The contact lasted fifteen seconds, and then he softly kissed her nose.

The both of them suddenly fell shy at this point, as Roxas took it upon himself to brush aside her hair and cast his gaze once again upon her concealed eye. A smile was in place of any words. The new area he dotted with tender kisses, and a single long kiss upon her eyelid.

Despite fatigue, both of them felt the need for some more action. His member hadn't softened yet. It continued to throb inside her body, ready to go the extra mile.

Taking it slow this time, Roxas thrust his hips. He redirected his mouth back to hers, and they shared a nice long French kiss.





"Perfection," Fuu delightfully hummed as she wriggled close and nestled within the circle of his arm.

More so than the word itself and the tone this usually aloof girl used to say it, Roxas was surprised to hear her speak for the first time since they left the train. The surprise wavered fairly quickly to be replaced by a pleasantly humble fizz in his muscles, induced by the warm naked flesh as she pressed up against him.

Absent minded, his fingers stroked her hair as she settled her head down upon his chest. Taking the attention like an affectionate cat, Fuu nuzzled her cheek and nose against his pectorals and kissed his chest on occasion.

After some time of lying around like this in the faintly lit room, Roxas was still trying to figure out what the purpose behind this scenario was. A mind boggling list of reasons flashed in his head, but none of them really held water.

Looking down, he realised that she was asleep.

'You should get some sleep, too. Don't think about the morning, just hug her tight and have some pleasant dreams.'

Taking the orders from the little voice in his head, he drifted to sleep.







The events of the following morning were enlightening. Not only was she still sleeping soundly in his arms when he woke up, but he was finally made privy to the reasons behind this whole affair.

After a spot of breakfast in the kitchen, prepared by Roxas, Fuu provided him with some information along with an interesting set of items from her bag to help illustrate the story.

"Okay, give me a moment to clarify everything you've just told me," he said carefully, inspecting the item in his hands. "This is the coin I gave to you back in primary school, to help cheer you up after you fell from the climbing frame and hurt yourself. I was hanging from the monkey bars at the time, dropped down and came to your aid when you started crying."

Fuu nodded along to the interpretation that had, by far, a lot more words to it than the one she gave. The glossy blue coin, measuring at four inches across, was in a transparent sleeve of a thin leather wallet no bigger than a standard playing card. Looking at the limited mint medallion, sporting the insignia of the Royal King Mickey, triggered the return of his memories.

"You were bleeding… your eye! That's how you received that scar," Unpleasant as it was, Fuu didn't mind him talking about it. "And that's why you were crying, because you badly hurt yourself. I tried to help by hugging you, but that didn't stop you crying…"

For a moment, they looked at each other. Fuu's expression was very sweet. Remembering the hug, even though it didn't dull the pain at the time, it was a lovely gesture.

"I couldn't think of anything else to do," he continued, recalling the moment in time. "But then I remembered I had the coin. It made me happy when my dad gave it to me, so I thought it would make you happy if I gave it to you. You didn't cry as much afterwards, and you did even manage a smile..."

The rest he avoided brining back. When a teacher turned up to check on her, a young hot-headed Seifer said that he saw Roxas push Fuu off the frame. A move of jealousy, perhaps, when he saw the girl with silver hair smile at Roxas when he couldn't even manage to get her to cast a side glance in his direction. Cutting it short, Roxas got into trouble and Fuu's objection to the claim was cast aside when Seifer convinced teachers she was 'scared of being bullied further' if she were to point fingers at the culprit.

It led to wonder why Fuu chose to hang around in Seifer's gang for all the years to follow. Was she afraid Seifer might do something rash against Roxas if she refused and went to him instead, or was it a deliberate 'inside job' to keep the Hell raiser in check to prevent him from trying any more mischievous ploys?

"And ever since then…"

"Infatuation," She finished, her dreamy gaze fixated upon him.

Knowing he was blushing, Roxas looked at another item on the table. This one, he had mixed feelings over.

"And this is what you…" He could barely bring himself to go down the route, but it was necessary. "This is what you lost your virginity to. A vibrating sex toy, shaped like a big penis, which you named after me."

It was Fuu's turn to blush. The eight inch dildo on the table was what he referred to. Whether or not he wanted to know, he didn't query as to how and where she got it from.

"Our meeting on the train was..."

"Intended seduction," She finished.

A smile spread across his face. Still, even though he had the feeling she may have been 'involved' with someone else at some point in time, he concluded it wasn't an issue he needed to fret over. Not now that she wished to be his girlfriend. Secret girlfriend, for the time being, or at least until she knew Seifer wouldn't try to intervene in some violent manner or another.

"Although I'd much prefer it not to be kept secret, yes. I'd be honoured to be your boyfriend."

Her usually distant countenance lit up like a Christmas tree. Without restraint, Fuu dived forward to hug him and consequently knocked him back off the chair. Luckily they rolled and the impact was minimal.

For the next hour or so, on the spot where they stopped, they made love on the floor.





Nearly two summer weeks passed by, and their secret relationship went without a hitch. Every other night they would go out on a date someplace where nobody recognized them, where no one would give a seemingly normal couple a second glance, then Fuu would spend the night over at Roxas' house where they would make love in a whole variety of different ways. Sometimes, even, her other 'little Roxas' would be there to play…

The following mornings would consist of a shared breakfast, including such meal bits as syrupy pancakes, fried eggs and bacon, served fresh off her gorgeous body, and more love making.

On the kitchen table she would lie down, dressed in naught but a pair of plain-coloured panties, moaning in an unimaginably sexy manner as he plopped a couple of crackling fried eggs on her slim belly, a few thick, juicy strips of sizzling bacon upon her breasts and nipples, and the odd chunky frankfurter slipped into her panties against her moist vaginal lips. Until her knuckles paled more than her fair skin, she would tightly clutch the closest edges of the rectangular table. The foodstuff was always hot, never enough to burn her, only so far to leave a warm red mark that faded over a short period.

Mounting the table to lurch over her awkwardly twisting body, Roxas would start it with a kiss to her lips, following down her chin and neck until he stopped within her jugular notch. Clasping her generous mounds of flesh with his fingers, catching the meaty strips too, he would tear at the salty bacon like a wild pack animal. Starting from the valley between her breasts, he would then go to either one of her mounds and devour all.

The rate her body trembled during this ritual, and the moans and squeals that escaped her mouth as her hardened nipples often got caught up in his chewing was incredible.

Heading down south afterwards for the eggs was always a treat. Roxas would pop the yolks so the yellow goo would run and trail down the sides of her slim body, then he would take the delightful job of licking them all up. It was his, and her, favourite when the yolk filled her bellybutton. Sucking it out, noisily, deliberately slurping and encircling his tongue inside that little canyon was a joy, especially when her body jolted in reaction.

After nibbling at the whites, consuming them slowly off her abdomen, he would finish up with the still warm frankfurter within her panties. While she watched, he would imitate her actions used when she would pleasure him with her mouth. Licking, sucking, kissing, a little nibbling... and he followed it up by pressing his palm against her panties until the warm sausage slightly lodged itself within her body.

Her back would arch, her moan shuddering, and her thighs would come together to trap his head between her legs. More than happy to be there, he would eat half before getting his hand to push the rest most of the way inside. No chance would she stop wriggling or gasping, until he used his teeth to remove it, and then chewed up and swallowed the remainder with her special coating all over it.

It was Fuu's turn to have breakfast after that. Pancakes and warm maple syrup was her favourite. Five or six of them were placed upon his person, normally the chest and stomach area, and a final one aside on a plate until it was needed.

A big bottle of heated syrup was drizzled over him, messily, and she took her time in cleaning it up.

Imitating his start, Fuu would kiss him albeit she would lay her body on top of him. Sticky goo would squish between their bodies. Remnants would cling to her front, as planned, and then she sat up to straddle him. One of her hands would be behind her, pressing the glutinous erection into the crack of her buttocks, and the other would be palm-flat and waving to smear the syrup on his skin.

Both his hands would be busy, too. They'd be running up her sides, smearing amounts of syrup upon her breasts in a manner as if he were polishing her full mounds, stroking her cheeks and playfully teasing her by pretending to offer his fingers to suckle on but instead turning away to brush across her cheek again. She'd catch him, most often, or lick his palms or the edge of his hand.

Throughout, she'd be diving down to take vicious bites out of the pancakes, or tear them up, stick bits into her mouth and put her open lips against his for a competition to see who could get the most. A good, fun game to play, especially as it was messy, the food passed between mouths was mushy and plenty of drool fell from her mouth.

When that final pancake was deemed useful, Fuu would use it like a taco wrap around his erect penis and consume it while simultaneously sucking on the syrup coated shaft. For her, it was an added bonus when he released and mixed his seed in. To finish up, they would have sex in the kitchen either on the table, on the floor or on one of the work surfaces.

Whatever syrup was left over, Roxas drizzled it on her buttocks and on his penis, thrust into her, then licked it all up once he was done. Of course, a sticky mess they always were, they needed to wash up. That's when they would take advantage of the bath or shower room, soap each other up and have even more sex.

Everything was going fine. They were happy, and their friends were none the wiser. That was true, however, until the couple decided to do it in a cubicle at a public restroom, where Olette just happened to be unbeknownst to them.

The brunette's hands shook unsteadily and her expression was like that of a witness to a paranormal encounter. She was in the stall next to them, and she could hear it all. All the moans, the whisper of names and familiar voices that helped her identify them, the indecent bodily squelches... she was privy to it all.

Whether acting on impulse or through impatience in waiting to get home, Fuu pretty much pulled him into the girl's restroom and shoved him into an empty cubicle. The lack of question and resistance was testament to his mutual feelings. Literally seconds after that door was locked, he'd unbelted his baggy cargos and dropped them along with his boxers down to his ankles.

Swifter than a bird borne on the wind, Fuu had also dropped her Capri trousers and threw herself on him. A difference in height and weight meant for nothing as her small figure knocked him to the back wall with ease. Pale fingers clasping his collar tight, she really pressed into him as their lips feverishly massaged together. Short pauses for breath were occasional, often loud, and wet smacking noises could be heard as their tongues fought in a vicious twirl for dominance.

Roxas kept one hand on the nape of her neck while the other rested on her buttock, tenderly squeezing with clawed fingers, and the thumb slipped beneath the elasticised leg opening to stroke the skin. The vivacious erection he sported since they charged in through the door, in knowledge of what was going to happen, was in between her legs, pressed up against her baking hot and soaked lower lips, and encased snugly between her supple, closed together thighs.

Through the thin, damp cotton material, the slick crack between her labias moulded over the top of his throbbing shaft. That served well when she, maybe with some assistance from his hand, rocked her hips gently, rubbing herself on him, stimulating the whole of her lower region from the perineum to her clitoris.

In the stall next door, Olette's expression hadn't changed until the moment she realised what her hand had unconsciously been doing. The fingers were mechanically rubbing upside the lips, the rapidly moistening lips, of her precious area.

She put her hand to her mouth and shut her eyes, like a person who felt queasy or trying desperately to stifle an involuntary noise, and shuddered from the ice cold sensation running up along her spine. The more she probed herself, the more her fingers became coated with an increased amount of her own bodily juices, the more ashamed she felt. Hearing her friend next door, doing such naughty things, turned her on.

Olette whimpered. She realised her hand wasn't entirely out of her control, yet she did nothing to stop it. Instead, the self-pleasuring ministrations continued.

'Ro-Roxas...' She struggled to keep her voice below a whisper, moaning the name of the boy she admired. 'I-I... can't believe... you're... so close...'

For a long time now, Olette had an affectionate leaning towards her friend. Masturbation wasn't an activity she was new to. Quite regularly, in fact, she touched herself as countless wild fantasies involving him flashed wildly through her mind. The setup of her lonely 'hobby' was fairly simple; on her bed, late at night, sweaty naked body writhing upon the sheets in yearn for release and his photograph on the pillow next to her head.

She wished for him to feel the same way. Now he was less than a couple of feet away, on the opposite side of a cheap, card thin wall, doing all kinds of dirty things with another girl. Did the concept dampen her spirits?

Like heck it did. It dampened her nether region, for sure, and to say the least it made her feel a little envious of Fuu. Not hateful, just envious.

"Why... do you... keep doing this... to me?"

Who that was directed to was unclear, as was its true meaning. Was she talking to Roxas, or even perhaps Fuu?

Back on the other side, the positions had changed around. Fuu's hands were flat against the back wall of the cubicle, her body bent forward and her butt stuck out. If her teeth weren't down upon the bottom lip, her shuddering moans would've been much louder.

After he slowly peeled down her underwear, his tongue had been lashing at the tasty juices flowing out of her body and trailing down the insides of her legs. Various portions of fleshy backside and thighs were subject to a forceful, vacuum-like suckle which left a little red mark. His thumbs, like they were opening a thick book, spread apart her buttocks to give a wider, tighter pathway for the full surface of his tongue to travel up. Without even the slightest of hesitation, the tip of his tongue encircled the ring of her anus a full three times before he slipped it in as far as he possibly could.

No less than thirty seconds later, he pulled his tongue back out and nipped her left buttock. The thick build-up of saliva dribbled from the small rear hole back down the crack.

"Pu—pu-put inside..." She begged.

"I will," He calmly whispered, stroking her lower back with his fingertips. "Don't you worry, okay? Just, relax..."

No sooner did he finish the last word did he pull back on her hips and thrust his forward, driving the perfectly aligned head of his penis deep within the slick tunnel of comforting heat. The gasp escaping her accompanied the sudden buckle of her knees. If not for his hands or the strong, thick erection he locked inside her, her rear would've fallen.

Keeping things at an easy pace to start with, Roxas rocked his hips. Two thirds pulled out, two thirds pushed back in. A couple of minutes with this motion was more than enough to gradually sap the strength from Fuu's body, as her hands crept down from the wall in front to the lid of the toilet seat below.

With Olette, since she heard the signs of penetration, she took to using both hands and an alternating combination of four fingers to please herself. Her eyes, dazed and half closed, stared through the wall at Roxas. She imagined him being inside of her, taking her as she sat on the toilet, thrusting hard, touching her hot body and kissing her wet lips.

'Discover me,' she thought. 'I'll make a noise for you to find me, and...'

Olette couldn't keep her thoughts going for long before they trailed off and cut off cold. Part of it was down to basic nerves, the other part was an undying fear. One possibility if he discovered her in here, masturbating over him and begging to him to take her right here and now, was he would take great pleasure in the offer, mount her and strip her of her virginity. The other possibility, the one she feared, was if he looked down upon her in disgust and left her alone, ashamed and humiliated, never to speak to her again.

That was the fear that stopped her.

The wooden panels shook after an impact from Roxas' forearm. He stopped thrusting so he could change their position, pulled his lover up to his chest and turned around in the stall. Flopping onto the lid of the toilet in such a manner, brining her to sit on his lap, Fuu's legs momentarily went up in the air before settling down on the outside of his. One of his hands, the right, scooped beneath the hem of her sleeveless top and pulled it up to her neck, allowing her bountiful and yet again braless breasts to bounce in freedom, and the other hand settled two inches below her bellybutton.

Seated, he continued to work with his hips. When her head fell back to his right shoulder, the left side of her fully exposed neck became the settlement for his mouth, where he kissed, licked and suckled the skin from behind.

The squeaky moan driven out of her lungs complimented her content, blushing countenance.

Tempted as he was to grab her jiggling breasts, he instead slid his arm down to wrap around her stomach while the fingers of his free hand hovered around her penetrated opening, ruffling her silver pubic hairs, and gently rubbing on her clitoris. The intense bodily shivers his touches provoked were the effects he desired. The print of his index finger stroked her clitoris in small circles, occasionally joined by the thumb to pinch the tiny pink pebble, and then he rubbed up and down on it harshly.

Fuu gurgled something incoherent, around about the time her insides began to tighten around his shaft.

"I'm reaching my limit," he heaved into her ear, kissing her neck and warm cheek. "But I can hold out until you're ready, so we can go together."

She nodded, painfully quickly in understanding.

"Rox...as..."

As she whined his name, he very nearly released. Rarely would she call him by his name, even when they weren't doing things like this. He squeezed her in his arms and gave her clitoris the final pinch that set her off.

Arching her back so much after an incredibly violent body spasm, so much so it seemed as if an invisible force had pulled her up towards the ceiling by her nipples, a shuddering moan hit the back wall as her pink tunnel shrunk in release. Exhaling sharply, Roxas shot his deposit into her body at the very same time. The thick and heavy overflow of his seed dribbled from their joining and trailed down his shaft.

And they were two of three to climax, as the girl in the next cubicle kept her voice under control when her plentiful bodily fluids poured over her fingers and palms.

Fuu's climax hit her raised body with such force her head and right arm hung back over his shoulder, a thin line of drool trailed from the corner of her mouth and he almost lifeless form moved only during the odd involuntary twitch or spasm. Other than the sharp, hitched rise and fall of her abdomen, all else was well.

Roxas shifted to bring her back to the original seated position, pressing his hand against her opposite cheek to prevent her head from flopping aside away from his shoulder. To him she looked concussed, barely able to remain conscious. Luckily, that didn't last too long. He sat there with her, hugging her softly, making sure she was recovering okay.

Half dazed, she managed a smile and kissed his nose. Tiredly, she dropped her head to his shoulder and wished for a few more moments to recuperate.

"Take as long as you need," he told her, not loosening his hold. His still-erect penis twitched inside her body, but they both agreed they should wait until they get back to his house before they decided to go again.

Casting a short glance to her right, a small knowing smile briefly played on her lips. It seemed she may have been aware of someone next door listening in... But for how long has she known?

Fuu turned and nestled into the side of his neck, closed her eyes and had a short nap. Roxas could really take it out of even the sportiest of people.

A few extra minutes to recompose themselves passed by, and they stepped out of the cubicle. Roxas was a lot more cautious, more fidgety and anxious to get out than the calm and collected Fuu, plainly because he was in the ladies restroom where he shouldn't be.

"Enjoy?"

"To say the least," He kissed her on the cheek. "Doing it in a public place is an adrenaline pumping extravaganza and I wouldn't mind doing it more often... however, I think I should get out of here quick before someone walks in and finds me in here. The last thing I want is for my parents to receive a phone call from the police telling them their son had been caught hanging around the women's loos."

"The danger of getting caught. That's all part of the thrill when it comes to having sex out in a public place," came a humoured voice from a stall a few doors down. "Otherwise, it's just the same old boring shagging you'd do at home. Zero spice."

The click of the rotary lock echoed in the porcelain tiled room and the door opened wide. Leaning casually against the frame, with a million-munny smile on her young face, stood the owner of the town's accessory store.

"I'll let you both now that I heard everything that just transpired. Now, I have nothing against either of you, but I could very easily tell someone..."

The look in her eyes and the tone of her voice suggested she was after something, or rather someone, in return for discretion. Roxas was a favourite customer of hers and she thought he was a damn right cutie, and from what she could hear he was also blessed with great stamina and skill in the physical love business. Not to say she was desperate, even though it had been a while since she last had a bit, but this was quite a golden opportunity for her to show him just how good her 'customer relations' were.

"Deal," Fuu said without a blink, much to a panicking Roxas' surprise.

"Wha-what? Now hold on for just one minute-"

The objection fell on deaf ears. He was already being shoved towards the grinning twenty-something by a force far greater than you'd expect from such a skinny girl.

"Hah ha ha, thank you sweetie," The young woman laughed boisterously as she tugged Roxas back into the cubicle and locked the door. "Hearing you got at it has made me so wet and horny, you wouldn't believe it. Let's have you, then!"

You could already hear the rough way she was going about business, including the muffled moans from a kiss and the jingling of belts being undone. The entire framework of the stalls shook, too. On occasion he would cry out in pain and she'd be cackling, and he would beg her to stop being so rough with particular tender areas.

With a smile of her own, Fuu glided quite innocently towards the one she and Roxas formerly occupied, passed it by and stopped outside the one next to it. She rapped the knuckle of her index finger on the door, which didn't open until a few hesitant seconds later.

Face to face, she met with a slightly terrified Olette. And this wouldn't be the first time. Saying nothing, merely spreading her lips into a sinister smile, she walked in and closed the door behind her.

Whatever happened in there, whatever conversation or otherwise went on, was drowned out by the sexual gasps, overjoyed laughter and Roxas' terrible cries of 'oh criminy, oh sweet red britches of king Mickey!'.

...
...
...