Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Professor! ❯ Head in the Clouds ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N Ello! So I’m super excited to be doing this fanfiction! It’s a completely new thing for me, and I’ve never done a SoraXRiku pairing before. You don’t have to be nice, flames are okay...as long as your not an asshole. Rated M for future chapters. You’ve been warned.

I’m lost again...why can’t I understand this?’ Sora thought as his professor continued on with explaining the equation. Sora hadn’t been lost in the class before, but all of a sudden it seemed he was learning French in Spanish class. He rubbed his head stressfully, tapping his pencil to an invisible song. He needed help with this, someone who knew what they were doing. He gazed around the room of 40, trying to find anyone to ask.Demyx?...not when he’s asleep...’ Searching again ‘Roxas...staring at Axel’s ass isn’t going to help me...’ “Sora?” His professor asked out loud, making the whole room turn to Sora. But Sora was sadly looking elsewhere, not noticing the ongoing looks. “Excuse me Sora?” The professor’s tone becoming more irritated with the more time Sora wasted. Standing right in front of Sora’s desk he dropped the book in his hands with a large bang upon the desk. Sora jumped with a startled look, eye’s darting around and finally at his teacher. “Well I’m glad my class is suitable for your daydreams and nap time, maybe you wouldn’t mind staying after class with me?” The professor said with a smirk, as the rest of class snickered. “Um yes sir...” Sora answered, cheeks battered in rouge, fingers twitching with anxiety. “Thank you. Now as I was saying, you can’t find the square root till you divide on both sides.”

A clock ticked in the background, and there was the soft scratching of a pencil on paper. Sora sat in what was seemingly the electric chair, never had he been called out in his experience in college. He sat fidgeting in the chair trying not to look at his professor, who was writing something on a piece of paper. There were many different objects placed on the professor’s desk. ‘Riku’ Sora thought as he read the gold plated name tag. Different pictures one of a huge, fury dog, and another of Riku and another woman. ‘Must be his wife, he looks like he’s married’ Sora thought as he looked his professor over. His hair pulled in a ponytail and his bangs hanging in his eyes, white shirt with the top buttons undone. “So...” Riku spoke, dropping his pencil on the desk. “I’ve noticed that you seem to think my class is naptime?” “No sir!” Sora was quick to answer, finally looking into his professor’s silver eye’s. “I’m really sorry, when I don’t understand I zone out...” “Well that’s a good what to deal with it.” Sora frowned looking down and away, face becoming bright crimson. He heard Riku’s chair scoot and the footsteps, he looked up and saw Riku now sitting on the edge of his desk in front of him. He had a smile on his face and a generally amused look. “Sora if your struggling let me help you. That is my job you know.” “I would really like that professor.” Sora smiled. Riku smiled back “good. And you can call me Riku outside of class.” He stopped and reached for his phone which was vibrating on the table. He picked up “hello? Oh hey” he gave an apologetic smile holding his finger in the air, hoping Sora would wait. Sora reached around Riku to grab a pen and paper. He wrote a short sentence before placing it in Riku’s lap. He swung his bookbag over his back, waved, and went out the door. Shortly after Riku set is phone down, sighing and reading the note Sora left. ‘Thank you and sorry.Can’t wait for the tutoring’ -Sora

Roxas sat at a table in a little café, waiting for his now late friend. The room was warm, and the smell of coffee seemed to wrap itself around him in peace. He was supposed to meet someone after their classes, but his friend was late and hadn’t called to give him a warning. “Roxas!” Sora called out rushing toward the table, his hazel hair thrown about his face. “I’m so sorry, I had some problems in my math class.” he said as he sat down and removed the scarf from around his neck. He fell back in his chair with a sigh and slumped as far down into his seat as he could. “Problem’s? You? Weren’t you the one who was ranked number 2 in our class?” Roxas said with a lifted eyebrow, confused. “I thought you were just having a bad day?” “I don’t know, I just didn’t understand the lesson. I feel fine, but at the same time I feel like my body is heavy and it’s crushing me.” “Well it happens, don’t worry sometimes I get into my English class and have no idea who Lord Byron is or what his poetry means?” Roxas said rolling his eyes and sighing just at the thought of the old British poet and his ‘passionate’ poetry style. Sora sighed, ruffling his hair as he looked around the candle lit café. A flash of red hair popped out from behind the counter with two drinks balanced in his hands. Tall, lean, weird tattoos on his face, his name was Axel and Sora knew him from his classes. He continued to watch on as he made his way through the people saying hello. As he headed over toward their table, Roxas began to fidget and play with his sleeves. “One white hot chocolate and one caramel frapachino?” He asked smiling at Roxas and Sora. “Um...yes...” Roxas forced out, looking at the table. “Hey Axel, I didn’t know you worked here?” Sora said smiling “Yeah, just started, Xemnas gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse. Well I need to go back to work enjoy...see you Roxas” Placing the hot drinks on the table, Axel began to leave but getting on more look toward Roxas and leaving. Sora smiled wildly, taking sip of the drink. “So that’s why we met here right? Interested in Axel I see?” “No!...well okay yes...” Roxas’ face bright red with embarrassment. “Oh Roxy what am I going to do with?”

A/N I realize that this was a short chapter but I just needed this chapter to introduce some peeps. Hope this turns out okay. Sorry I’m a sucker for these pairings ) lots more to come, so please keep reading. So just stick with it, it will get better!! If not you can flame me until I’m nothing but a pile of ashes! Thank you -Jessie-rei