Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Unorthodox ❯ Unorthodox ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

During his first three weeks of Organization life, Roxas made more discoveries about himself than he was sure any person should make at his age. He was ambidextrous. He was directionally challenged (or the castle was just that large). His eyes were blue (who would have thought?). He liked Xaldin's desserts. He did not like Xigbar's. He was gay. And most importantly, he wanted his best friend.
 
He didn't really know how or even when this discovery came to him. It just…did. He thought it might have to do with the fact that Axel was just so damn hot, but he wasn't sure. All he knew was that it was getting more than just slightly uncomfortable to be in Axel's presence and he really didn't like that. Axel was his best friend (if one without a heart were permitted to have one of those) and it frustrated him that the comfortable, laid-back aura that had originally attracted him was suddenly gone. Axel noticed this, but Roxas adamantly kept his mouth shut.
 
There was no need to scare the redhead away. Oh, wait - could they feel fear? He did. As much as he wanted Axel, he feared rejection. He could not tell you in words what fear was. It just bubbled up in his chest, gurgled in the back of this throat, and his mind told him that he was afraid. Sometimes Roxas wondered if fear was the only “forbidden” emotion that he could feel. Was it lust that made his heart flutter at the mere sound of Axel's name? His voice? Damn it, even his element?
 
The confusion was overwhelming him. He had taken so much overtime that all he had eaten daily for three days had been three potions and leftovers from dinner before retiring to bed. He tried to convince himself that he was not avoiding Axel but merely fulfilling his duties to the Organization. However, he was as great a liar to himself as he was with others and it did not fool him. No number of heartless demolished by his blades could clear his mind of that smirking face.
 
“Got it memorized?”
 
Yeah, Roxas was pretty sure that by now, he had. He was sure that Axel was speaking of something else entirely, but… the older Nobody would never know. He would keep this until Xemnas got bored of him and turned him into a Dusk. If he had to avoid Axel until then, so be it!
 
Or… maybe not… For whatever reason, that determined conclusion sent a sharp pang through his ribs, where it reverberated in the vacant cavity. Even the fading ghost of his heart knew that he - especially he of all people - could not go through with such a plan. Nor his… problem or Axel's assertive personality would permit it. So how could he deal with it? The lust (not love, lust. not love, lust. lather, rinse, repeat) only grew to unbearable levels when faced with a challenge like negligence. And Axel would surely worry; maybe even figure it out if he suddenly stopped encouraging any affectionate banter like noogies. There was nothing… he was helpless.
 
Roxas glared at the closed door before him and reached out. The handle would not budge, so he groaned and kicked the white thing weakly. He was too exhausted and hungry to summon anything though he was also sure it was stronger than what his highest combo could do. Xemnas was like that. Ignoring his swimming vision and grumpy stomach, Roxas turned to the nearest vase; if he stood on his toes just right, he could reach into the large, decorative item, and without breaking anything - ah! There it was. Roxas gulped down the potion (his prize, though Vexen had warned against any more than three a day) and walked down the hall, his boots oddly silent against the shimmering marble.
 
To him, a potion was like alcohol; while the healing syrup took action, he found himself able to lose himself. It was helpful in battle as well as forgetting about hungry or any other troublesome ideas. At this present moment, his mind was blissfully blank. Three-week-old instincts alone were leading him to the somewhat isolated door marked XIII. Since the halls were perfectly empty and he had not locked the door, this was perfectly acceptable.
 
Almost as instantly as he closed the heavy door, Roxas' feet turned him left into the restroom. He probably smelled horrifying even if he had just showered that morning. Plus, heartless liked to bite and he needed to clean the reminder of that on his ankle. With a defeated sigh, he peeled sweat-soaked fabric from his thin frame and three it unceremoniously into the corner. He would wash that and hang it out to dry after he showered…which would give him four hours of sleep before he had to wake up again. Just great.
 
He turned on the cold water, letting it pool around his toes for a moment before pulling upon the bar to direct the water flow. After a second, the freezing spray hit him. Roxas hissed and jumped back, glaring at the offensive showerhead. After a minute or so, he cautiously jabbed his arm under the flow. When he got used to the temperature, he inched back in, sighing when the water cooled his sticky skin. It wasn't like there would be any hot water left at this hour anyways.
 
As soon as Roxas finished ridding himself of hard-earned grime, he stepped out of the shallow tub. As he reached for a towel, his gaze managed to catch two, sleep-deprivation-dulled eyes in a mirror he had not previously known existed. `Is… my figure really that girly?' he thought indignantly. `I mean, my coat doesn't show it too much… not like Axel's - enough of that.' Feeling his face begin to redden, Roxas toweled himself dry, quickly made a pathetic attempt of taming his hair, and slipped into his pajamas. The powder-blue, cotton pants and loose, white shirt had originally belonged to Zexion; the Cloaked Schemer gave them to him both because he had none and Zexion was the only one remotely close to him in size.
 
He closed the door with one foot because both hands were occupied; he was chewing on the thumb nail of his left hand and his right hand was snaked under his shirt, pressed against his stomach. Both were attempts to alleviate the hunger that had come back rather suddenly. He was almost to his bed when he remembered the crumpled pile of black clothing still in the bathroom.
 
“Crap, coat,” he mumbled, pivoting on his good leg and starting to walk back to the restroom.
 
“Leave it.”
 
Startled, Roxas jumped and yelped, summoning something and brandishing it in the direction of the voice. An amused snort sounded through the room, but before the blonde could take an aggravated lunge at the instigator, a light clicked on. And on his bed - oh, on his bed - was…
 
“A -Axel!” Roxas stammered, righting his posture. When Axel merely kept laughing, he felt his face redden again. “What's so…?” Following Axel's mirthful gaze downward, he felt his left eye twitch at the sight before him: his right hand was clenched tightly around the “hilt” of a stick.
 
`A stick? I'm so drinking Xigbar's coffee tomorrow morning…'
 
“Stop laughing,” he said aloud, banishing the flimsy thing. “I'm tired.”
 
“Well, I wonder why,” Axel mocked. “You only take so much overtime that you can scarcely stand. And I can hear your stomach from here.”
 
“Kitchen door's locked - no doubt from you and/or Demyx sneaking food at night - and overtime would be no problem if someone would get out of my bed.”
 
Defeated, (though probably only because Roxas could be frighteningly blatant) the redhead sighed. “C'mere.”
 
It took Roxas a moment to decide whether or not he should do that. Something about the innocent gesture had made something that should not have been in his chest flutter. He could not give into it because he had to avoid Axel and oh, he was still waiting, but -
 
“…Roxas?”
 
Act normal. Act normal. Trying to look nonchalant and just sleepy, Roxas shuffled over and sat at the edge of the bed. Something was hammering in his ears when he felt Axel move closer. A large hand fell against his shoulder and he tensed considerably. Axel's words could barely be heard above all the panic.
 
“I'm worried about you.”
 
Almost instantly, Roxas opened his mouth to contradict that. “Don't give me that bullshit,” Axel said fiercely. “I think… that even though we can't feel real stuff… we can feel like… ghosts. Ghosts of our hearts, y'know?”
 
Slowly, Roxas blinked. Such sentiment from Axel was surprising in itself, but his theory actually made an inkling of sense in an optimistic part of his mind. “Fear” came to the front of his thoughts. Was that a ghost of something? And even though he tried not to think about it, a tiny voice was also asking about love.
 
“Anyways.” Axel's voice almost made him jump; he was glad he had not because the hand on his shoulder was still there. “Like I said, I'm worried about you. I've barely seen you at all for three days and Saïx,” he spat the name like a curse, “said that it was all on your request. So what's up?”
 
“It was as if someone had shoved him back under the freezing spray of his shower. He had to think of something… and very quickly. But would Axel know? Oh, he might… he could see through his lies like a sliding glass door and push them aside just as easily, no matter how hard he tried. He wanted it to make sense. He wanted to stop the feeling. No, he wanted to know what it was. He wanted…
 
“I want my heart,” he whispered. He felt Axel move on the bed and suddenly the redhead was curled around him to look at his face.
 
“You have an eternity,” he told him very seriously. Then he grinned nefariously.
 
“…What are you scheming?”
 
He just had to ask. Axel's arm snaked around to his other shoulder (Roxas blushed at the odd kind of embrace) and jerked him back so he was lying on his back with his feet over the edge of the bed. That was quickly remedied, though, when Axel dragged him up to the pillows. Struggle as he might, Roxas found his exhausted limbs like rubber to Axel's apparent energy. Once he was in a semi-normal position to sleep in, Axel curled up around him, pinning him there.
 
“There! No escape!” The Flurry told him cheerfully. “And if you don't go to sleep, I'll make you so tired that you'll sleep entirely through tomorrow. Then we'll work on eating…”
 
“Axel!” he begged. “I need to be up tomorrow morning… please, I'll be okay if I have some coffee.” His mind was conflicting against himself - against the strong arms holding him down while also willing them to meld against his skin. He wanted Axel to hold him. He needed to get far, far away. He wanted to hold Axel close. He needed to run. “Fear” was back and coursing like ice water through his veins. It was burning him.
 
“You can't even summon your weakest keyblade, Rox',” he said flatly. “Coffee doesn't work that way anyways.” He paused for a moment; Roxas could see his lips purse even in the dark. “And… why are you scared?”
 
Ice cold understated the wave that swept him in that instance. “W -what do you mean?” he stammered nervously, a cold sweat trickling over the small of his back.
 
“That! You're stammering! Roxas doesn't stammer,” the redhead pointed out. “Did… something happen?” he guessed.
 
“Axel, can we feel love?” he blurted out before he could consider the consequences. Maybe his mind had planned that. He didn't know; oh, he didn't know! Was the cat out of the bag? Did Axel get it? Did he want Axel to get it? Why was it so hard to breathe? He didn't know, he didn't…
 
Axel's breath was alarmingly close to his face. `He's teasing me!' Roxas cried in his mind. `He's toying with my mind. It's a prank… something Axel would do…'
 
“Why do you ask?” the pyromaniac murmured, his voice sultry and syrupy against the blonde's jaw. His lips were so close… so soft… so him. “Is it because you want to do this?
 
Once upon a time, everything ceased to exist but the bridge between two Nobodies, a bridge of pain, fear, hope, and the feeling of not being able to feel at all. It is amazing what two quivering mouths against each other can accomplish. Roxas had been wide eyed with shock, but those sexy, emerald orbs lingering at half-mast combined with that talented mouth slowly working against his meager, inexperienced one sent them diving closed. Axel was teasing him. This wasn't real - was it? Did something, for once, come from hope?
 
Yes, Axel's tongue was telling him as it ran soft laps back and forth across his lips. The rough, wet surface against his chapped lips made Roxas moan, and he realized with a hazy mind that it had been that tongue's intention. Now it was exploring, brushing over teeth, muscle, and cheek, pushing buttons that made him see stars. Axel tasted like raw emotion: hot, salty, sweet, and spicy at once. It was an eternity of a few seconds. A few seconds of an eternity.
 
When the kiss ended, Roxas was breathless. If Axel was, he didn't show it as much. He stared up into the redhead's eyes, still docked at half-mast but now glazed over with something - an emotion, perhaps? Those feline spheres were so expressive - too expressive for a Nobody. Even so, the flaw was null and void considering he was in such an emotionally stunted (putting it humorously) community.
 
“Is that what you wanted?” Axel asked smugly, his smirk heard more than seen. Roxas flushed crimson.
 
“For all you know,” he started with a slightly faltering voice. “I could have been talking about Larxene, you arrogant bastard.”
 
Axel only snorted. “Got it memorized? And actually, no one likes Larxene. She's a scary bitch,” he told him casually. In the same manner, he kissed the blonde again briefly before moving down and nipping once at his throat. Roxas moaned softly, any point-blank comeback devoured by the instinctive gesture. The pyro' was being so casual, like always, but Roxas had to keep wondering if it were a cruel prank. Axel was infamous for them.
 
The spots that made Roxas make the loudest noises, Axel dutifully memorized. The writhing blonde could call him a tease (if that was what those kiss-swollen jewels were mouthing at him) all he wanted, but the redhead knew without really knowing that he liked it and wanted more. Roxas just seemed to be that kind of kid. Oh… wait… Roxas was just that - a kid - and Axel felt bad all over again. It had been the debate for so many nights in his head. The curious feelings he felt were towards a kid, and if he was not mistaken, that was quite illegal and just seemed wrong in the first place. But with three days of seeing him so little, Axel didn't think he could stand it anymore. This was something that he needed - that, he realized, they both needed.
 
Perhaps Roxas more than he, he thought when he managed to wriggle a knee between the blonde's legs. Before he had even applied enough pressure to tease, quick hips were against his thigh and rocking rather fast for someone who had been a Nobody for barely a month and should not have these kinds of instincts yet. But, oh, when he moved just like that, how could Axel possibly complain? He growled and shoved the leg as hard as he could and rubbed, determinedly holding those frisky hips down.
 
“A -Axel!” Roxas gasped, head lolling back from the rough pleasure. His hips strained against Axel's fingers hard enough to leave bruises, but the fire-wielder was pretty sure that if the blonde cared, he would have said something by now. The rough cycle continued for a few seconds until Roxas remembered he had hands and forced Axel's off of his hips. Axel, in turn, pouted and lifted his legs up by the knees to position himself at Roxas' entrance -
 
…They still had clothes on. God fucking damn it. Instead of pushing in nice and easy like he would have liked (and he forgot the lube, too! Keep it together, Axel, keep it together) he undid the drawstrings on Roxas' pants and yanked them down with his boxers casually. Cold air met heated skin, and the reactive twitch the blonde's cock nearly made Axel drool, take him, and suck him off - in that order. But that was a little fast, so he merely massaged the skin around the aching, purple need.
 
Roxas blushed and looked up at Axel through fluffy, still-partially-dried bangs. Whatever the superior Nobody was doing felt so good; he was lost in it. Axel could have cut off his ankles at this point and he doubted he would have cared until tomorrow morning when there was blood all over the rich, purple sheets. The Flurry's knee had grazed a spot that had made him see stars, but he refused to touch it again, instead teasing the skin around it. How predictable, that he would tease Roxas in such an important matter, he thought. But in reality, he would be more frustrated if Axel stopped it, because it just would not be Axel.
 
He would have thought about it more, but then his arms, limp for the moment, were raised above his head, and the large shirt slipped from his body. Axel's eyes were glimmering, and Roxas shuddered, both from the cold air and the piercing stare that seemed to be lingering between his legs, which were set spread apart with the knees bent. He raised his head to give Axel a questioning glance, but the redhead then shook his head and pulled his shirt over his head, managing to flex every one of his arm and chest muscles in the process. How was it that someone could be so muscular while being so lazy at the same time?
 
Axel's pants, which were somewhat tight for what he supposed were pajama pants, were the next to go, but it was a spectacle worth watching. The redhead didn't want to stand up to unclothe himself, but pulling off the pants while sitting down was difficult. Eventually, he managed to wriggle out of them, though, and his boxers in one swipe, which was probably lucky for him because those looked rather tight, too. It was a wonder he did nothing all day - Roxas would hate to have to do any moving in something so constricting.
 
Now as naked as the flustered boy before him, Axel swore softly and leaned over him (their skin brushed and electricity! incoherency! oh, more, more, more!) to rummage in the drawer (his drawer, he noted with just the barest trace of annoyance) next to the bed until he found something, made a little “aha!” noise, and went back to kneeling with a satisfied smirk playing on those lips this time.
 
“Close your eyes for me,” he said, busy with whatever was in his hands.
 
“Why?” Roxas asked, suspicious instantly. The last time he was told to close his eyes had been from Demyx, and he thought he might still have ice in that particular pair of pants.
 
“Just do it,” was the cryptic response, almost absent because now Axel was working on opening a tube of something. Roxas sighed, remembered that Axel hated ice because of his element, rolled his eyes, and then closed them, still confused.
 
“God damn it, how the hell do you open these things?” the redhead muttered, obviously frustrated with the tube of whatever.
 
“Have you tried taking the cap off? Sometimes there's a seal,” Roxas muttered, natural curiosity tempting him to take a peek. He decided Axel might shoot him for that and resisted, however.
 
“…I hate you. But not really, so relax.”
 
“Why?” Roxas demanded, opening one eye this time in confusion.
 
“You ask too many questions. And hey, close that!” Axel berated, shaking a finger at him half-heartedly.
 
“Fine… no ice?” he could not help but ask, the Demyx incident still fresh in his mind. Despite what had been so hot earlier, he could already feel the cold prodding him in places that should not be prodded with cold things.
 
Axel snorted, obviously remembering it, too, but did not say anything. There was a faint clicking noise from probably the bottle, a faint squelching noise like when you squeeze mustard before shaking the container, then another click and a thunk as the tube (he thought) was thrown against the wall. It was amazing - Xemnas was actually right when he said that when one sense was taken away, the others got stronger. Of course, he had been talking about how now that he had not a heart, he could easily kill -
 
Something cold and wet and slick and demanding was in him! Roxas yelped, instinctively tensing up and moving away, but the sudden movement made a stabbing pain rip through him. He cried out again, to which Axel swore rather loudly and removed whatever the hell that was, pulling him back and holding him close.
 
“I told you to relax!”
 
You relax with whatever that was in you!”
 
“I can! It's my finger!”
 
Roxas was bewildered, his face reddening to a dark purple (at least, that was what it felt like. Well, no, it felt more like a bruise when you get whammed in the face by a misplaced tomahawk, but that was beside the point) before he could find the will to speak again, a whimpering, faltering voice. “That hurt…”
 
“Only because you moved… I wasn't expecting that, by the way,” the redhead told him semi-bitterly. “My nail caught you… and that shit hurts.”
 
“I don't want to know why you know that,” Roxas muttered, then glared when Axel opened his mouth to say just why. “No, really. I don't.”
 
“Well, fine. But it was an interesting story involving a hot show-“
 
“Axel.”
 
“Fine,” the Nobody pouted. “Now, relax. You can keep your eyes open this time since you ruined the special moment.”
 
“…Having a finger dig into your ass is considered special?”
 
“Eh, to most people,” Axel told him. “You just suck. Now, please relax… I promise that it's supposed to feel better.”
 
“How much better?” Roxas wondered aloud, still suspicious and probably more so because of the previous attempt. To this, Axel just grinned, the marks on his face looking strangely in-place with it.
 
“A lot better.”
 
There was a moment in which Axel retrieved the bottle of cold-wet-slick from where it had fallen behind the bed (Good job for throwing it over there, he had thought, semi-amused by all of the cursing and banging against said wall) before he squeezed some onto his fingers, coating them until they glimmered in the dark (when Axel had turned the light back off, Roxas was not sure he remembered) before his hand disappeared from sight and the same thing was prodding against him. Roxas tensed instantly, nervous this time around.
 
“You gotta relax, Rox',” Axel murmured, trying to be soothing and failing because it just was not in his nature. “To make it feel good, you gotta relax…”
 
To his words, which he believed because Axel had apparent experience in this department, Roxas tried, he really did, and nodded to the redhead when he thought he was ready. Eyes fixed on the blonde's expression, the finger slid in slowly, Axel's other hand reaching up a little and stroking his erection in what was supposed to be a calming gesture. It was actually driving Roxas insane, but Axel probably didn't know that. Or actually, he probably did. Either way, the painfully small dose of pleasure took his mind away from the uncomfortable feeling of something inside of him until Axel's knuckles brushed against his ass.
 
“You okay?” the redhead murmured, daring not to move an inch in case Roxas made any more sudden movements. This time it could seriously hurt. The blonde had to think about it for a moment, but he nodded slowly, realizing that in time, he had gotten used to the cold-wet-slick. “Good.”
 
Now there was something else prodding against him, right next to where the first finger had entered. Roxas was pretty sure he was okay until the next finger entered him, stretching him out. He couldn't help but tense again, turning rigid, but did not move. He kept repeating Axel's words in his head, but they weren't doing anything and it made him afraid of what was going on. He whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut.
 
“Shh, shh,” Axel whispered quickly, afraid to hurt him again. “Relax.”
 
Again, Roxas tried, but when the finger pushed further, a prickling pain started to spread through him. He winced, going stiff as a board, which made it worse, which made his body tense up more, and he was quite sure that it would start bleeding from the inside in a minute before Axel yanked out both fingers and pulled him against him again. “Shh,” he whispered again, petting his hair. “It's okay…”
 
“I -it hurts,” Roxas whispered back, slightly shaky and feeling somewhat strange without the finger he had grown accustomed to.
 
“I guess so,” Axel said. “Hm… maybe a different position would be better, though I really did want to see your face,” he said, only slightly regretful. Before Roxas could inquire as to what he was talking about, he was flipped over onto his stomach, legs still spread and Axel still between them. “Like I said, I can't see your face, so you really gotta tell me if this hurts, got it memorized?” he told him, petting the boyish curve of his ass.
 
Roxas nodded, remembered Axel couldn't see that, and made a small sound of approval, clutching the pillow beneath him to his chest in nervous anticipation. Axel, again, applied more of the cold-wet-slick and the familiar finger was back rather quickly. It didn't take long for Roxas to adjust and relax to that, so as soon as Axel felt it, he started with the second finger. It started out okay and smooth, but as soon as it reached the point it had been at when Axel took it out, the pain started to creep back. It got maybe a centimeter further when he tensed and whimpered.
 
Axel cursed under his breath. Removing his fingers again might not help the situation, so he instead reached up with the other hand and pet in between Roxas' shoulder blades. The tensed muscles relaxed just slightly when the redhead was struck with an idea and started massaging the area gently. The smaller (so much smaller, he mused. Maybe that was why it was hurting him so much - he was just a kid, after all) boy relaxed further, and when Axel moved up to let his fingertips dance over his shoulder muscles, he melted beneath him.
 
“Whoa,” Axel whispered, blinking. “…That's kind of cool.” Instead of letting Roxas answer to that, though, he pushed his finger farther in until it joined the first one and his knuckles were again at Roxas' ass. He kept up the massage until Roxas was so limp he might as well have been a Dusk, then dared to wiggle his fingers. Roxas, beneath him, tensed just slightly and gasped, the back of his neck turning a light shade of pink that his dark-adjusted-eyes barely picked up.
 
“That's the right noise,” he mumbled, leaning forward and pressing a sweet kiss against the nape of Roxas' neck, causing goose bumps to pop up there and along some of his spine. “I told you.”
 
Roxas was too busy trying to figure out if what the hell was going on was good or bad to tell him to shut up and stop being smug, but when Axel started a scissoring motion with the two fingers, anything smart entirely left his mind and made him an incoherent mess of Roxas-goo. It was not that it felt entirely amazing, but it was neither a painful stretching nor even anything too uncomfortable. If this was what Axel was going to do to him, then he figured he could deal with that. After all, what else could there possibly be to this? There were only so many fingers and only so much room inside of him.
 
He was reminded sharply of this realization when yet another finger prodded at him, but he barely tensed this time around, still too mesmerized by the scissoring motion which now just felt damn good. As soon as the third finger managed to join the other two, Axel stopped doing anything in a pattern and just wiggled his fingers until Roxas was left whimpering and moaning beneath him, his back arched and his face flushed. Thankfully, Axel could witness this spectacle and that just made him want to pound the boy boneless even more. But of course, being the nice guy he was, he wouldn't do that… this time. This time was special.
 
In one swift motion, Axel removed all three fingers, which made Roxas make a very interesting angry noise at him, and reached for the lube… wherever the hell that damned tube was. It needed a light or something, because it lost itself easily. Finding it under Roxas (which gave him a nice opportunity to play with the boy's inner thigh, mind you) he squeezed the remainder of the tiny bottle into the palm of his hand and set to preparing himself. The cold substance was not something he (especially he) liked on his arousal, but it needed to be done to feel better later. Plus, he had heard that the lube and the friction made everything warm up. Of course, “warm up” was probably still cold to him, but not everyone could be fine taking a bath in a volcanic hot spring.
 
After a moment of his thoughts, Roxas picked himself up on his elbows and turned his head to glare at him. “What are you doing?” he asked, only semi-innocently.
 
“Torturing myself,” Axel responded instantly. “To make it better for you.”
 
Before any response could be given, the redhead gleefully pulled Roxas close to him and started to position himself again. Except this time he was doing it right. “This… might hurt a little,” he said hesitantly. “But if you tense up, it'll do things to me and I might not be able to stop myself. I really don't want to hurt you, so please, try to stay gooey as much as possible.”
 
“Okay…?” Roxas asked with a cutely confused note attached to the end of the word.
 
“Thank you for riding Axel Airlines. Hold tight and please enjoy the ride,” the pyro' said cheerfully, pushing himself in ever so slowly. He figured that he shouldn't be much worse than the three fingers Roxas had grown to enjoy so much, but he didn't want to take the chance of hurting Roxas and being too much in bliss to care, so he went agonizingly slow.
 
…For about two inches. Then he decided to hell with that idea and pushed all the way in, stopping only when his hips squished Roxas' butt and therefore him against the mattress. Then he waited to make sure that was actually a good idea, like the smart person he was. He was panting, but he managed to tune out the sound of a pounding “heart” beat to listen to Roxas. The younger Nobody wasn't sounding too much different than him other than tiny, varied whimpers. Axel noted that he was shaking and suddenly he felt cold.
 
“Shit, shit, shit, shit, Rox', are you okay?” he asked, panicked. He dared not to move, even to pull out, just in case that would hurt him, but a cold sweat was washing over him. Roxas wouldn't respond! “Roxas!” he whispered loudly. “Say something!”
 
Move!” the blonde hissed, still shaking, but now obviously from pleasure. “Oh, God, Axel… move!”
 
“…Oh,” Axel said simply, feeling semi-dumb. But not entirely - his ego was too big for that. “Can do!” He pulled out almost all the way and pushed back in with a grunt, loving how unbelievably hot and slippery the body beneath him was. Roxas thrust back against him, making the redhead see multi-colored stars. The deeper he went, the warmer and tighter it was. How long had it been since that drunken night with Demyx…? Too long, far too long, and Roxas was so much better…
 
Axel couldn't find thoughts that were really stringing together anymore. He just let his body go on human instinct (or a memory of it) and thrust into the warm, tight cavern. At this point, he didn't think he would be able to stop if Roxas was in any pain at all, and that thought gave him a fleeting moment of fear before he realized that the blonde was tightening around him and he just stopped trying to think about anything at all. Was he saying something? His lips were moving against one another, but he could no longer be certain whether or not he was speaking or moaning anymore.
 
Beneath the rhythmically moving body, Roxas was unsure whether he wanted to explode or freeze time. He needed something, but he couldn't explain even to himself what that something was. It was painless, but he wanted it to stop, or just be over, or else he thought his insides would squish together and BANG! he would be dead. At the same time, he thought he might just scream if Axel ever stopped. It was panic, it was euphoria, and it was a thousand emotions he could not explain, so he just stopped trying.
 
He found it easier to just thrust back with the music that Axel had crudely created at some point that he must have missed between the pants, moans, and sliding. He really didn't care, though, because he was starting to forget a lot of things. Sleeping people? No one was sleeping… no one else existed right now except him and the redhead and maybe that bottle of slippery stuff, which had once been cold, but now was burning him in such a good way, he could have sworn he was the pyromaniac instead of Axel.
 
They were both nearing climax rather quickly, or maybe an eternity had passed without either of them knowing. Hips frantically shoved against ass, which would then shudder spasmodically and shove back just as frantically. Between them, hot sparks went in both directions, targeting the sensitive nerves and frying them until all the brain could think of was how to get more of the feeling. Everything was hotter, harder to breathe like on a humid day, but it felt so damn good that they could have overheated and died with their hips still twitching instinctively.
 
Predictably, Roxas was the first one to release, his engorged arousal twitching and spitting out his essence in a few large spurts. It was all over the purple sheets and his stomach, but he didn't care, collapsing onto the mess and the soft pillow panting like a dog. Axel took a short time more - the blonde's spasms had basically sent him over the edge, and for a moment the both of them saw white together. Axel did not collapse on top of him, though, instead opting to roll over and then collapse, breathing heavily. After a moment in which they both attempted to catch their breath, he pulled Roxas close to his chest and kissed the top of his head. Roxas tried not to grimace when the white mess on his stomach smeared over him some more.
 
“Shower…” he mumbled, reaching in that direction weakly. When the door didn't come closer (or whatever else he could have expected from it - Axel had no imagination) he whined, then gave up and snuggled into Axel's chest. The redhead paused, torn between whether or not to grope him, snuggle him, or laugh at him, then sat up suddenly, pulling Roxas into his lap.
 
“Okay!” he said, full of energy that he attracted from nowhere. “We'll take one together.” And with that, he whisked the blonde up and away, towards the bathroom, kicked open the door, and let Roxas turn on the light.
 
“You know, you're really strange,” the blonde told him, smiling softly.
 
“Unorthodox, Xemnas told me,” Axel corrected in a singsong voice. “Whatever that means.”
 
All right people, this was my first lemon (as well as my first time posting here, because fanfiction(dot)net hates smut and adultfanfiction(dot)net kicked me off). It would've been posted at Live Journal, but the actual `fic was too long to stick under a cut, so you people get to deal with me here :D! Again, it's my first lemon, so concrit welcome, but do be nice.