Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome to the wonderful world of puberty ❯ Sweet surrender (No holding back) ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­

THIRTEEN: Sweet surrender (No holding back)

­­­­­­­

Climbing up the stairs to the first floor, the small black box clenched in between his left hand fingers, Riku sighed slightly; trying to calm his raging heart down. There was a part in him that reassured him that Sora would accept his offer, but of course the sceptic part of him threw back all kinds of reasons why the younger brunette shouldn't defer.

 

Arriving on the first floor, his eyes immediately spotted a note against the opposite wall.

  Switch of plans; meet me in my parent's bathroom

 

A smirk appeared on the teen's face and he took the note from the wall while pushing the door to the larger room open.

The entire space was lit by only one candle standing on the dresser near the still messed up bed, and as he entered, he saw the many rose petals scattered in a path towards the piece of furniture.

Riku got the hint and walked over to the dresser, where he found another note in Sora's small handwriting.

  On a bed, on the couch, against a wall or in the shower It doesn't matter; you're the one I love like no other, Let's leave the party for what it is tonight… Your music is the only thing I need to get my body rocking… Just follow the petals and do me right… You're the only one who can release me from this aching…  

The desire got fuelled inside of him and Riku bit his lower lip in anticipation. I never knew you were so poetic, Sora…there so much I still want to learn from you… even though I've known you my whole life…

The door to the bathroom suddenly cracked open, letting a small streak of light fall on another path of rose petals leading to it.

"I'm going to do you right, alright," Riku loudly spoke, laying the black box he still held in his hand on the dresser and smirking as he made his way to the bathroom. His smirk turned into a grin as he heard Sora's giggle from behind the door and the sound of water splashing.

He stepped inside the surprisingly spacey, but dimly lit bathroom and immediately saw Sora sitting in the bath behind the transparent shower-doors, the soft glow of candles surrounding him.

The blonde let out a small sigh, fighting back the urge to run up to his lover in a dash. Instead, he slowly walked over to the bath and put his hands on the double sliding doors, pushing them aside.

The arousing smell of vanilla lingered in the air behind the doors, the surface of the water in the grant, circular tub carried rose petals, revealing nothing of the gorgeous body he knew so well underneath it.

Blue eyes looked up to meet him, and the smaller boy slightly sat up in his bath, revealing more of his chest and his arms that he put on the edge of the tub to rest there.

Sora watched him calmly, his rosy lips slightly parted, the wet strands of his hair clinging to the damp skin of his throat and cheeks.

No sounds escaped Riku's mouth as he just couldn't do anything else but stare lustfully at him, the yearning so strong it threatened to overtake the control of his body.

"Hey you…" Sora whispered, softly smiling and biting his lips in a beguiling manner. One perfectly shaped leg then slowly rose from the water as he innocently giggled, "Remember when my mother used to wash the both of us in this tub?"

"You used to be so scared, because it seemed so big at the time and she always filled it up completely," Riku whispered, sitting himself on the edge of the tub and taking Sora's foot in a hand and retrieving a clinging petal from his calve with the other.

"It's been long since we've been in here together," Sora softly spoke, watching Riku caress his toes with the rose petal.

"It sure has been…" the elder teen whispered before softly blowing on his lover toes and watching him arch his neck in pleasure. "Gods… Sora…Could you be even sexier?"

"I can try…" Sora moaned, sliding one hand up his arched throat and into his hair before looking back at him. "But I don't think you'd be able to handle it…"

Riku bit his lips at that, "Try me."

"What are you waiting for then?" The brunette hissed, already breathing heavier than normal, "Join me."

 

His clothes lay neglected on the bathroom floor as his naked body slowly entered the warm water on the opposite side of where Sora was sitting.

Slowly moving towards his elder lover, Sora first rested his hands on either side of the edge behind Riku, then, as their bodies were pressing against each other, reached behind him with his right hand and pressed the blonde's arousal against his butt cheeks.

"Sora…" Riku groaned, catching the younger boy's lips with his own in a possessive kiss. Their tongues pushed against each other, teasing, tasting, exploring and caressing… all the while their lips never stopped moving against each other more desperately as the breathing grew heavier with every intimate touch of loving hands.

A pained gasp resounded in the beautiful cacophony of erotic sounds as wandering hands took hold of submerged butt cheeks and a finger tentatively explored a puckered entrance.

"Riku…" Sora whimpered, arching up against him while he kept stroking Riku's arousal. "Please… don't hold back…"

Riku cooed and licked one of Sora's erected nipples in front of him, while his right index finger was buried inside his lover and ready to be accompanied from a second one. "Tell me when it gets too painful."

Sora nodded with his eyes tightly closed and bit his lower lip.

The blonde now suckled Sora's nipple, savouring the moans he elicited, trying to set his lover's mind off the upcoming pain.

"Mhhmm…!" Sora whimpered, starters of tears appearing on the edge of his eyes as a second finger came inside of him, stretching him further with scissoring motions.

"Shhh…" Riku soothed, moving his left hand up the petite body on him and coaxing Sora to move his head down to his for another kiss. "Just relax, babe…"

"Ah…" The boy then winced, looking into the brilliant aqua of Riku's eyes as the fingers were removed from him. "I need you… i-inside…" He breathed, guiding Riku's rock hard shaft towards his entrance and shifting his position a bit, so Riku could impale him better.

"Ngh!" The blonde winced at the enveloping tightness of Sora's body as he continued to lower himself onto him, crying out in painful pleasure at their joining.

With Riku's length completely sheathed inside of him, Sora felt like he couldn't move without causing an almost painful amount of friction within. "It feels like the first time all over again…" Sora weakly breathed against Riku's left shoulder, his body slightly trembling against his.

"Sora… we'll start slow…" The other boy softly spoke, his eyes closed and head resting in the crook of Sora's left shoulder. His hands now rested on the slim hips of the younger one and he looked up into his eyes for approval. "Alright?"

Sora breathed in short gasps now, the mixture of pain and pleasure almost too much. "R-Riku… I-I don't know how m-much longer…" He whined with a trembling voice, his body slowly being slid up the long Riku's rod of flesh and down again.

"We'll get there together Sora," Riku groaned, pushing himself in to meet Sora's body.

Sora cried out at this sudden movement and threw his head back, whimpering Riku's name.

Now taking hold of Sora's tights with each hand, Riku continued to thrust inside his body and used the position of his hands to impale his lover to his liking.

"Oh god… yes!" Sora then sobbed, falling back against him and throwing his arms around Riku's shoulders, holding him tightly to him.

At first it was slow, but the pace steadily grew with every moaned out word, every whispered praise or breathed name.

"N-no more… Riku…W-wait…!" Sora whimpered, his body still moving up and down with increasing speed, "I'm going to…"

In response, Riku added more virtue to his actions, making Sora tense up. He had promised Sora to climax together, but he planned to make him reach that peak more than once tonight…

"Go ahead, just scream…" Riku whispered into Sora's left ear as he felt him pressing his lips against his shoulder. "I want to hear you scream my name, beautiful babe…"

"B-but…" Sora tried to protest, but couldn't as his orgasm came crashing down on him in waves and he screamed.

"Oh my… god…!! Riku… I… ah!!"

Taking hold of his petite, shivering body, Riku tried to calm his lover's trembling and kissed his forehead tenderly, waiting for him to calm down. "I've learned to love seeing you climax…I believe that one was a powerful one, huh?"

Sora tiredly smiled at that, Riku really knew how to make someone compliment him, "But what about you?"

Aqua eyes opened themselves to look at him with a smile, "Tonight is your night, babe… Your satisfaction is primary to mine…"

Sora smiled in contentment and rested with his head back Riku's left shoulder. I still feel bad though… you need your release too? No matter what day it is... 

A brief moment of rest came after that, before Sora suddenly pushed himself away from his lover, stood up and stepped out of the bath. He lowered down on his hands and knees on the white rug in front of the sink and then turned his head back to the blonde still sitting in the bath.

"My satisfaction also consists in seeing you satisfied," He then breathed, his eyes filled with deep lust. "Come inside of me…Take me."

 

Riku's breath hitched in his throat at the sight in front of him and he stood up as if hypnotized and slowly approached his lover's vulnerable body on the floor.

Waiting for the tip of his lover's shaft to enter him, Sora got surprised with the feeling of something warm but wet moving against his entrance, sending small shocks of excitement up and down his spine.

"Yes…mmmh…" Sora moaned, now resting with his lower arms on the rag. "Riku… you're… you're going to make me come again…"

Riku chuckled briefly, "That's the idea…" He let the tip of his tongue play with Sora's entrance before lapping his lips over it to suckle.

"N-no…" Sora whimpered, "Riku, I want…oh… y-you with me this time… Inside, please…"

The elder boy bit his lower lip again. No matter how many times his petite lover pleaded, it always made him want to fuck him dirty. And this time he was being so willing again, even though his body wasn't ready to receive in such harsh ways.

"I know what you're thinking…" Sora suddenly whispered, shaking him out of his thoughts. "And I don't care… don't hold back, Riku. Fuck me… hard."

This time Sora hadn't pleaded it, but demanded it, and strangely it had the same effect on Riku as he felt his manhood beg for attention.

Taking hold of the hips in front of him, Riku hesitated again for a moment.

"Ri-ku…" Sora whined in exasperation, "You're doing good baby, now thrust inside of me!"

Gritting his teeth as his tip disappeared into Sora's body, Riku watched as Sora's hands fisted into the white floor ornament.

"Ah! Aah!" The brunette whimpered at the penetration, his head now resting on his crossed arms on the rug and tears escaping from his eyes.

"S-Sora…" He moaned, throwing his head back and starting his series of slow pumping motions. His body had been so close to climax before that it wouldn't take long before he'd reach it and he needed Sora with him this time just as much as Sora needed him with him.

Moving his body so it almost laid on the younger one's, Riku took hold of Sora's arousal, while his left hand played with the brunette's left nipple and his hips kept rocking against him.

"Riku!" Sora cried, the hands of his lover on his body were driving him even closer to that point again, the feeling of his lips on his spine reinforcing the emotions of love.

"Nngghh… Sora…" Riku moaned, increasing his strokes on Sora's shaft. "Are you coming, baby?"

Sora whimpered, his eyes tightly shut while beads of sweat slowly rolled down his temples to mingle with the tears that had previously left his eyes. "Yes… oh god, yes!" He then sobbed, that familiar sensation taking hold of his body again.

The sound of flesh on flesh grew in velocity with each passing second, the moans and gasps had now given place to the ragged breathing of the young lovers working towards their release until another passionate scream and a loud groan were heard in the dimly lit space.

 

"That was incredible…" Sora breathed on the material of the rug underneath him as his right cheek pressed against it. "Isn't it some kind of record? I came twice in less than ten minutes!"

Riku was lying on him, exhausted as well. "We'll try and break it tomorrow…" he chuckled.

"Yeah, then it'll be my turn to make you come twice or even more, who knows?" Sora chuckled, closing his eyes in delight at their closeness. "And don't say I won't be able to."

Riku snickered, "I didn't say anything."

"Yeah, whatever, but I know you were going to," Sora replied, yawning.

Riku saw this and raised his eyebrows, "You tired?"

The younger teen nodded cutely snuggling himself against the soft fabric of the rug, "It's been a long day…"

The blonde bit his lip; he still wanted Sora to have his gift now, before they were to go for the city later today. "Remember when I told you that we were far from done regarding surprises?"

One blue eye cracked open, "Yeah…?"

"Wait here."

Sora felt Riku's weight lifted off his body and he sat up with drowsy eyes, yawning again. When he was sure that Riku was out the door, he then stood up and walked over to the blue and green bathrobe that hung next to the mirror above the sink and that he had placed there for their use. Putting the blue one on, taking the green one off the hook and reaching a hand in it's only pocket, Sora then took out a shiny metallic box and looked at it with a smile before putting it back as Riku re-entered.

"Here," Sora offered him the green bathrobe and went to sit on the toilet flap. "So, what else did you get me?" He asked, watching Riku put on the bathrobe and then walking towards his pile of clothes in front of the tub. The brunette couldn't see what he was doing because his back was to him, but he thought seeing him putting something in the right pocket of his robe.

Riku turned around to look at him, a calm calculating look on his face. The blonde then stood up to walk over to him and kneeled in front of him, now an insecure look on his features.

Baby, what's wrong? The mood totally changed… Sora put a soothing hand on Riku's left cheek so he'd look at him.

"Sora."

Smiling slightly at the mention of his name, the younger one cooed in a questioning manner, waiting for what his lover would do next.

Riku sighed softly and took out the black box from the left pocket of the robe and just held it in between his hands, as if hesitating.

"Riku, is there something wrong?" Sora voiced out his thoughts worriedly, wanting to understand why his lover suddenly acted so silent and reluctant towards him. Had it something to do with the box he was holding?

"You know that I'll be going to college soon, right?" Riku suddenly whispered, his eyes resting on Sora's.

Sora blinked and nodded, "Yes," We'll still be together, right? "DestinyIslandUniversity, right?" You'll only be twenty minutes away…

Riku bit his lip, here's where the difficult part came in. He wasn't going to DIU…

"Sora…" he whispered, averting his gaze a little, searching for words to tell him this. "A few weeks ago I received a letter from DCU…"

Sora frowned, but smiled nonetheless, "Destiny City University?"

The blonde nodded, "Yeah… I've been accepted there…"

"Wow… that's great, Riku!" Sora happily said, although a nagging feeling started to come up inside of him. He knew that if Riku had to choose between DIU and DCU, the choice was pretty clear…

DCU was the first College of the Destiny Island- Archipelago and 3rd on the ranking of high quality universities in the world. The students admitted there were all straight A's students who ended up high qualified and with great jobs.

Riku looked up in surprise at Sora's exclamation and then frowned, putting up the courage to continue, "Yeah… and I've decided to go there…"

"Ah…" The brunette whispered; gulping with difficulty as the lump in his throat tightened itself. He then sighed and bent his head; DCU is three hours away from here with the ferry… I'll never be able to see him…

"Sora," Riku softly spoke, putting a hand underneath the boy's chin, "I want you to come with me, to the city…"

Sora gasped at that and wanted to reply when Riku opened up the box to reveal the most gorgeous bracelet he had ever seen, "Riku, I…" he whispered, not knowing what to say all of a sudden.

"We've known each other our whole lives, we rediscovered each other in four days, but I didn't even need one to know that I never want to be apart from you again," Riku said, taking the bracelet out and taking hold of Sora's right wrist in his other hand. "I want us to be together for as long as we love each other."

"Riku, I…" Sora started again, the bracelet now lying around his wrist, "I don't know what to say…" he softly whispered, taking Riku's head in his hands, "I… I can't just leave school like that? I mean, I still have a year to go before my graduation…"

"And what if I persuaded you're parents to let you finish your year in the city with me?" Riku interrupted his rambling, pulling him off the toilet flap and into his lap, "It would be a great experience for you and it would certainly open you up to the world beyond this island."

Sora just stared at him a little dazzled from how simple the answer was. With a giggle he threw his arms around his boyfriend's neck, "Do you know how much I love you, Riku?"

"Oh I don't know… very very much?" Riku chuckled, returning the hug.

"Multiply that by a billion and you won't even be near of what I'm feeling for you," Sora whispered back, kissing his cheek. "I'm so glad you still want me to be a part of your life when you'll start college…"

"I'd die without you, Sora," the elder confessed, now moving back a little to kiss Sora's closed eyelids gently, "I wouldn't be able to function correctly without you…"

Silent tears rolled on the younger teen's cheeks and he chuckled, "Like you act normal when I'm around you anyway…"

"You know I can't help that," Riku murmured, tenderly kissing his tears away.

A passionate kiss was shared and they then simply stared at each other, Riku caressing Sora's face and Sora pressing himself closer to him.

"I have a gift for you too…"

"Hmm?"

"Yeah, in the right pocket of your robe…"

Slightly frowning, but curious nonetheless, Riku took out the small metallic box, "What is it?"

"Well, at first view, a very expensive looking box," Sora snickered, earning an amused grin from his lover, "Open it."

Riku did as told and gasped at what he saw, "Sora, this is really cool!"

He took out a silver necklace that had two dog tags attached to it on another smaller, silver chain.

"You like?" The brunette nervously chuckled, watching him put the jewellery on.

"Yes! Thank you, babe," Riku moved in to kiss him, "I'm never taking this off… kinda makes me look like a pimp, don't you think?"

Sora giggled as Riku gave him a gangster-pose with the matching grimace and hand gestures.

"Thank you…" Riku repeated softly, taking the two silver tags in his hands. "Hey… there's something inscribed on here…"

Snuggling up to him with his head resting on Riku's right chest, Sora observed him reading the small text that he had gotten inscribed on the tags in a fine letter type.

"I'll be by your side for ever,

 Because you and me we belong together

I give you the gift of my heart

And pray that nothing will tear us apart"

On the other tag it read;

"4 as long as I shall live, your Sora"

Riku made an endeared sound after reading the tags and pressed a kiss on his forehead, "You do realise that it's extremely corny, right?"

Sora pouted, "You're ruining the mood."

"It's wonderful," Riku immediately said, definitely not wanting to ruin the mood.

"You don't like it," the younger boy sulked, letting go of him and pouting some more.

"Don't be like that," Riku whispered, making him look at him with a caress of his hand on Sora's right cheek, "I didn't mean it like that."

Blue eyes gazed up at him, with a small hint of uncertainty, "No?"

The elder boy shook his head, "It's very poetic and I'm just not used to receiving or reading poems." He then pulled him against him again, "I never knew you were that good in writing stuff like that…"

Sora giggled nervously, "I just wrote down what I was feeling at the time."

"Like the note you left me on the dresser?" Riku chuckled, seeing his lover blush. "Well, I certainly can guess what you're feeling now…"

Sora gasped at the sudden movement of hips underneath him, "That's not guessing, that's instigating!" he protested, arching his neck at the soft feeling of lips on his collarbone.

"Call it whatever you want… You're not fighting it, so I will act out on it…" Riku whispered back, lowering Sora on the floor next to them, "You're lucky I'm horny too…"

"You're always horny…" Sora breathed as his robe was being opened and Riku lowered himself on him.

"Maybe so, but you're still not complaining…" the elder sang, opening his robe with one hand and keeping his balance with the other on the floor next to Sora's head.

Moaning at the press of Riku's arousal against his, Sora then bucked his hips to meet him and wrapped his arms around Riku's neck, "And I don't think I ever will…"

Chuckling at the whispered confession, Riku then let his head be lowered for a kiss while he moved his hips temptingly against Sora's.

"Mmmh…" Sora moaned into the kiss before wincing as he could feel his lover's large tip asking for entrance. With a slight nod of his head he then gave Riku his content.

A small whimper was the only sound he allowed himself to make as Riku's shaft painfully stretched his inner walls. "Hold me tight…" He then whispered, pulling Riku's body down on his, wanting to feel sheltered as he gave him his body again. "God… You're so big…"

Riku held back his own moans at the exquisite tightness of Sora's body, his manhood finally fully inside of him, and waiting for Sora to give him permission. He opened his eyes and looked at him; painting heavily, little drops of sweat forming on his forehead and his eyes closed. Riku then gently kissed his jawbone and coaxed him to open his eyes to look at him. "You ready?"

Sora slowly opened his eyelids to reveal cloudy orbs filled with raw lust. It still hurt, but not so bad as before and he knew that Riku needed to move to make him feel real good. He let his arms fall down beside him, as in sweet surrender. "Just go…"

Riku winced at the incredible feeling of his Sora around him, but nodded, taking hold of both Sora's knees now and raising them to rest on his shoulders. This position made him rub over Sora's tender spot inside of him and the boy shuddered with a violent shock of pleasure that suddenly rushed down his spine.

He knew that, since they both climaxed approximately ten minutes ago, the climb towards a new release was going to be a long one and that since Sora was already tired, they shouldn't try to stall it too much.

"Ah! T-there!" The boy sobbed, arching up and moving his head to the side, "Riku!"

Taking that as a cue, Riku then started to move in and out of him, pulling Sora's thighs to him to increase the depths of his slow strokes. His lover's eyes were once again tightly shut and his mouth opened wide to let out the continuous moans and pleads as well as the growing amounts of gasps and sobs.

"Oh baby… yes!" Sora whined, as Riku laid himself on him; his left elbow near Sora's head and his other hand underneath the boy's left knee to keep his legs spread for better access. A slight shift of angle was the result of this and the blonde's tip was now hitting Sora's prostate head on.

Now crying out with each stroke, Sora could feel his third orgasm of the night come on and grabbed the green fabric of Riku's bathrobe desperately, fearing he'd break if he didn't hold on to something.

"So hot… so tight…" Riku gasped, each thrust now bringing him closer to his release, "God, I love your body, Sora…"

Letting out pained sob as the pace quickened itself again, the brunette couldn't help the tears that rolled sideways his face again due to this perfect moment of sheer bliss. The pressure accumulating itself inside of him was reaching it's boiling point and he knew it wouldn't be long… Now, if he only could hold out until Riku got to the same point with him…

Riku felt the walls around him tense up and shattering the last barrier of his control. "I'm… coming…"

Sora threw his arms around him and their raged breathing mingled with one another, their bodies simultaneously toppling over the edge of pleasure, making them scream each other's name until the aftershocks left them both trembling in each other's arms.

 

"You will have to carry me to my bed," Sora hoarsely whispered, his voice lost after screaming his pleasure so many times. They were still joined to each other as they laid there on the rug. "I don't think I can use my legs."

"What makes you think I'm able to use mine?" Riku murmured in his throat, his eyes closed in exhaustion.

"Baby, we can't spend the night here…" The younger one spoke, absently stroking his lover's silver locks with a hand.

"I just don't want to get out of you yet… you're so warm…" The blonde replied, moving to support his body on both his hands, and looking down at his lover with a smile, "I love you."

Sora tenderly looked up to him, "I love you too, Riku."

And with that Riku separated himself from Sora before standing up and helping the petite brunette to sit on the toilet flap, "I'm putting out these candles first."

Sora tiredly nodded and then yawned. Raising his arms cutely as the last candle got blown out and Riku turned himself to pick him up, Sora then let himself being lifted up and carried out of the now dark room. As his head hit Riku's chest, he almost immediately fell asleep with a content smile on his face.  
­­­­­­­­­&# 173;­­­­­­

"I take from the satisfied smile on your face that all went well?"

 

Riku was just descending the stairs fully clothed as Cloud came walking into the hall. "I thought you two were already asleep. Where's Sora?"

The young teen's smile grew wider, "In his bed. It was a long day for him."

The elder blonde chuckled and briefly nodded, "Good, though I wonder how he'll be able to sleep with all the noise…"

"Don't worry; Sora can sleep through anything. And I'm sure he won't wake up so soon after what we did," Riku snickered; now climbing over the dresser.

"I'll take your word for that," Cloud agreed, "So I guess we'll be taking the same ferry tomorrow evening?"

Riku nodded, "Yeah… and I've persuaded him to come and live with me as well…"

"Congratulations, this is really getting serious, isn't?" Cloud then spoke leaning against the wall opposite to the kitchen door.

"Yeah, I never imagined I'd end up feeling so much for him. It's really serious." Riku whispered, grinning slightly, now sitting on the edge of the dresser and looking at the necklace around his neck.

 

Really, really serious…  

 

Wow that was a lot of sex in one chap, if I may say so myself…

Thank you for reading and don't forget to give me feedback on this!

 

To be continued… -Backdiamond Princess-