Kodomo No Omocha Fan Fiction ❯ Hated, Love ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hated, Love

By: Ongaku-san~

Disc: I do not own any of the characters in this story.

Ongaku: Konnichi wa Minna-san! Ongaku here! This is my first time to ever right a Kodomo No Omocha fic! I couldn't believe myself that I had actually started to write again. I just better not let any of the Tenchi fans know that I am starting a new story for a different series without finishing the other one I started. Hehe Anyways, I hope you enjoy this little story of mine. ^_^

Here is a better summary of the fic, Sana is sick and tired of hearing all the girls drool over Akito. One day she decides to take actions into her own hands by going up to him and insulting him. But, was that really a good idea? Her theory on him may have been slightly true, but Akito is not one to be messed with. With revenge set on his mind to hurt Sana for good, can Sana handle what Akito has in store for her, can Akito be so cold as to really do this to her? And what if an even bigger problem comes out of his plan? Can they make it through, will they end up hating each other for the rest of their lives or will they fall in love? S&A Ficcy ^_^

By the way Sana is 17 and Akito is 18.

<(")> <("<) (>")> <(")>

This story is rated Pg-13 for mild cussing and hinting of sexual events, please do not read if you are a little kid and can't handle it. Thanks!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Prelude

"I can't take it anymore!" Sana screamed, alone in her bedroom. Everyday at school she had to put up with all the girls drooling over this one guy named Akito, who always caused havoc. He is supposedly a good fighter, every guy envies him and yet fears him, and all the girls want to be with him. To top it all off he is also a very smart student, getting some of the highest grades through out the school. He thinks he is so great and doesn't care about anyone but himself. "I bet I can find what his true side is." Sana said slyly to herself as she walked slowly to the bathroom.

A nice warm bath always made her feel better. To soak in bubbles and just let all her cares flow away. Sana slowly inched her way into the tub, trying to get use to the temperature. She had made it a bit to hot this time thinking about Akito. "Damit!" She yelled, "Even at home he ruins things for me."

After about fifteen minutes, Sana finally began to calm down. "I can do this, all I have is one year left and then I will be out of there." Relaxing in the water Sana closed here eyes. "I just have to stay calm."

~*~*~*

"Hey Sana!" Fuka yelled from across the schoolyard, "over here!"

Sana walked slowly towards her destination, taking deep breaths to remain clam. "Hi Fuka." She said in a flat monotone voice.

Fuka looked at her a little funny before turning her attention in another direction. "Look!" She exclaimed. "It's Akito! Isn't he so hot?!"

Sana cringed at her friend's words, remembering all the other times she has had to put up with it as well. `I can't take it anymore… I can't take it anymore...' she thought in her head before blowing up in her friends face, "He isn't that hot or great."

Fuka looked at her in total shock, stunned to hear her say things like that about the coolest guy in school and amazed at how mad she got this time. "How can you say that?!" She finally muttered to say back.

Sana huffed at her words and said, "I bet he is all talk, and the stuff he does must be super easy. Why, he probably nothing but a stupid wimpy dork, hiding behind that tough image."

Fuka glared at her friend, "That is not like you Sana, what has he done to you? You have no way to prove anything you just said, and I happen to know that his moves are not easy. It took him years of training to be called the best karate fighter."

"Well then, I guess I am just going to have to prove to you my theory on the baka." Sana said hotly as she began walking in the direction Akito was.

Shortly after Sana headed off, Aya walked up to Fuka. "What is she up to now?" She asked curiously.

Fuka smirked, "I really have no idea, but whatever it is, I'm sure it will be interesting."

Sana put on a cheerful smiled and walked happily up to Akito. "Hiya there! My name is Sana, how are you?"

Akito looked up only to shoot her an annoyed look. "What do you care?" He spat.

Sana's smile turned into a frown instantly. "What is your problem?" She began, "All I did was come up to you and ask you a friendly question, it seems my theory is right."

Akito snorted at her comment and said, "And what theory is that?"

"That your nothing but a hot headed jerk."

Akito's look turned venom in just seconds. "How dare you say that!"

"I bet you not as tough as everyone thinks, and you skills must have been easy to learn."

Akito's faced burned with anger, "Why you stupid Bitch!"

Just as he was about to make a grab for her, Sana's friends come to the rescue and pull here back.

"Are you crazy!" Fuka exclaimed. "He could have really hurt you!"

Sana looked her friend straight in the eye and said in a serious tone, "So you would stoop so low as to drool over a guy who would beat up a girl in a heart beat just because of something she said?" Fuka and Aya stood there without moving a muscle as Sana grabbed her bag and headed towards home, intended to skip school for the day.

~*~*~*

Akito sat down on the foot of his bed in complete anger. All day long he couldn't concentrate, thinking about what that girl had said. He couldn't believe anyone would talk to him like that. "I will show her!" he yelled while punching the side of his bed.

"I will plan revenge on her and show her not to mess with me, something good. Sana was her name, I am sure of it. By the end of this year she would have wished she was never born."

Chapter 1.

Another week, another day had gone by for Sana since she had offended Akito. So far nothing out of the ordinary had happened, so Sana thought everything would okay. "Just what I thought" Sana said to her self as she walked to school. "He really isn't that tough." If only Sana really knew.

Sana entered her classroom and said morning to her friends like always then took her seat and waited patiently for school to start. When laying her head down on the desk to rest, she felt a slight tug at her hair, thinking it was one of her friends she sat up instantly to joke with them. "Yes wh…?" Sana cut herself off when she realized who it was.

Akito stood by the side of her desk with a smirk on his face. Knowing very well that he had surprised her. In his hands was a small piece of her hair. He played with it carefully, twirling it in his fingers.

Sana watched him do this, getting nervous. `Just what is he up to?' she thought in her head. "What do you want?" she mustered to say after about 10 seconds.

Akito dropped her hair and came up to her ear, "just wanted to say morning." His voice was deep and calm. Sana's heart skipped a beat.

`What is he doing to me?' Sana was beginning to feel really nervous. `No!' the mentally screamed, `I will not let that jerk get to me!'

Sana stood up from her seat immediately and pushed Akito away from her, "get the hell away from me." All eyes turned to there direction. Only to them it looked like nothing, because now Akito was standing about 3 feet away.

"Sana what's wrong? Who are you yelling at?" Fuka came up to here quickly to check on her friend. Sana knew it was no use to tell them because they would never believe her and just say she was paranoid.

She watched as Akito gave her one last glance, and then walk over to his seat.

~*~*~*

The rest of the class period was normal, Akito didn't make any contact with her, and in fact he acted like he never did anything in the first place. Which was ok with Sana she really didn't want to deal with him.

Lunch was about to begin soon and Sana couldn't wait, she was starving! Just 10 more seconds and… RING!

`Yes!' Sana thought then grabbed her lunch bag and headed to where her friends were. "Konnichi wa Minna-san!" She said cheerfully walking up to her group of friends.

Fuka, Aya, and Mami were suppose to eat with her today, and this time they decided to go outside and eat since it was a lovely day.

"You ready?" Fuka asked

Sana just nodded and they headed outside. The sun was blazing down on them as they sat in a circle on a picnic blanket eating their food and laughing about whatever it was they were talking about.

Sana was just about to say something in reply to her friend's joke, when she all of a sudden got a cold chill down her back. Which was strange because it was a nice warm day, with not a cloud in the sky. Sana looked around carefully as not to let her friends know, to see if anyone was watching her or something.

She could see nothing but a small shadow from behind a tree. She squinted trying to see if it was just her imagination, and then it was gone. Sana relaxed and went right back to chatting away.

~*~*~*

The school day was finally over and it would be the start of a lovely new weekend. Sana didn't have anymore-strange encounters with Akito all day long, so she was in a good mood. She gladly took her bag and headed for home.

Skipping, Sana turned the corner and came face to face with her worst nightmare, Akito. She started in his deep hazel eyes, looking for any sign of emotion but couldn't find any. That was when she realized just how close she was to him and backed away as quickly as possible.

"Wha..whaat do you want?" She managed to say. Akito gave her another smirk and came up to her.

"I came to walk you home."

Sana moved away some more and said, "I don't need anyone to walk me home! Especially you!"

"Oh really?" he said quirking and eyebrow. "You know… you sure do have beautiful eyes, Sana-chan."

Sana flinched at his words and replied, "Since when do I allow you to call me Sana-chan, you are not any friend of mine. Leave me alone, you are giving me the creeps."

Just as Sana was about to walk away Akito grabbed her arm and whispered in her ear, "Cutie" Then walked away casually.

Sana stood there shaken up. "UGG!" she yelled, "Why does that bastard make me so nervous! And why is he stalking me the pervert!" She then stomped her way home, loosing all of her good mood.

~*~*~*

When Sana got home her mom could tell something was up. She had asked her what was wrong and of course Sana said "nothing", but in a huffy tone. Sana's mom just gave her a strange look and then sent her off to her room to get cleaned up for supper.

Later Sana walked down to her kitchen for supper, she was all calmed down now after a refreshing shower and a change of clothes. She smiled at her mother and took her seat. The food looked so delicious, she just couldn't wait to eat.

They said their prayers and then began.

"So Sana dear," Her mother said, "I have something to tell you."

Sana looked up from her plate to let her mom know she was paying attention.

"As you know there is a new play you are staring in, and it is a fighting one at that. The director mentioned to Rei that you should probably go to karate school for awhile and get to know some of the basics so it won't look all that fake."

Sana choked a little on her food, "What!?" she exclaimed. She knew Akito was into Karate and there was no way she would want to go any were near the place. "Why mother you not seriously thinking of putting me in one are you?"

Her mother gave her a serious look and said, "Actually yes, and I think it is good idea. It will not only help with the play but with your defenses against crazy fans."

Sana looked down at her plate knowing there was no way she could talk her mother out of the decision she had made and just began eating while nodding and saying, "Ok" Maybe she wouldn't end up at the same place Akito is taught, there is bound to be more than one place, and even if I am I shouldn't be any were around him, because he is a black belt while I would just be a beginner. She began to relax as she thought of all the different ways it might not be so bad.

"Great." Her mother said, "You start first thing tomorrow, so get plenty of rest, you are going to need it."

~*~*~*

"Hey Akito where were you yesterday after school? I looked all over the place and couldn't find you!" Tsuyoshi said as Akito walked up to him.

"I had some business to attend to." He replied.

Tsuyoshi sighed and said, "I thought there for a minute you left to go do something stupid when your suppose to stay at my house tonight. Hey, what do you think of that girl Sana?"

Akito snickered, "I think she is about to get something she will never forget."

"What is that suppose to mean? You not going to hurt her are you?"

"What makes you say that?" Akito replied with a fake hurt in his voice.

Tsuyoshi looked him up and down, "What are you up to Akito?"

"Just a little sweet revenge for a bitch."

Tsuyoshi flinched at his curse, "Over what? A little comment she made at you? I really think you should think about this Akito."

Akito started to walk towards Tsuyoshi's house ignoring his comment.

"Hey Akito I mean it if you put any bruises on her you will have to put up with me as well."

Akito laughed at his friend's brave words, "Relax, I am not going to beat her up."

Tsuyoshi sighed in relief walking next to Akito, he really didn't want to get in a fight with him, but sometimes Akito needed to be told no.

Akito just looked at his friend with amusement, `It will be much worse.' He thought to himself.

When Akito and Tsuyoshi entered the house, the phone rang. Tsuyoshi walked over to pick it up. "Moshi Moshi."

"Ah yes, Tsuyoshi right?"

"Yes sir."

"Well I am Akito's Karate Master and I called his house but they said he was with someone and you were the only one I could think of. So is Akito at your place?"

"Yes sir, I will get him."

"Thanks."

Tsuyoshi walked up to Akito and handed him the phone, "It your Karate Master."

Akito took the phone and roughly said, "Hello"

"Ah Akito! I have some important news to tell you. We are going to be getting a new student, and it's a female. She will be with us to learn some basics, but since we don't have many teachers to be able to give her one on one attention since she needs to learn it faster than the others we thought you would be a great help."

Akito sighed in annoyance, ready to hang up the phone, when he heard the guy yell "Wait!"

"Just hear me out a bit. Since you are the best we need you to give her one on one, lessons. She is an actress and needs to learn for a play she is staring in. Her name is Sana Kurata." The Karate master waited patiently for the sound of a hung up phone or a short no, but got something he never expected.

"Sure I will do it." Akito replied.

The master sighed in relief, "Thanks, see you tomorrow morning then. Bye."

Akito just hung the phone up with out saying bye and turned to his friend.

"So what was that all about?" Tsuyoshi asked curiously.

"Oh nothing special he just wants me to help out with teaching this one student."

"And you're going to do it?"

Akito gave him a weird look, "Yeah and why wouldn't I?"

"Oh no reason." Tsuyoshi gulped. Something was really fishy about this; Akito would never do anything nice like that if it didn't mean he was going to get something out of it. But what could it possibly be? He decided to just shrug it off for now and enjoy the rest of the night.

~*~*~*~*

Sana groggily got into the car Rei was taking her in. It was to early in the morning for her on a weekend, it was just plain torture. Rei took the drivers seat and shut the door.

"Sana?" He asked, "Are you ok?"

Sana turned her tired face into an enthused one and smiled at him, "Of course I am! Just have to get use to being up this early is all."

Rei smiled at her then started the car.

It took about 10 minutes to get there. Sana wore some aerobic clothes, so that she could easily move around. She walked into the building with Rei following.

"Ah, you must be Miss. Kurata." Said a man maybe in his late 30's.

Sana smiled at the kind man and said, "You can just call me Sana, sir. And you are?"

"I am Kagami Tenjou, the Karate Master at this school."

"Oh, how do you do Master Tenjou?"

"Quite fine Sana." He replied, "So are you ready to learn?"

"You bet I am!" Sana said trying to get into the mood, she didn't want to let them know that it wasn't anywhere her idea to be there.

"Good, good. Akito will you come over her please." He hollered into another room.

Sana's blood ran cold. It couldn't be… could it? That's when he stepped into the room.

"Sana this is…"

"YOU!" Sana yelled interrupting the master.

"Oh? I see you two know each other, that's good to hear. Well anyway, Akito is my best fighter here, and since you need one on one attention, he is going to be the one to teach you. So he will be your master."

Sana wanted to faint right there and then, but wasn't going to because she didn't want to show she was scared. She looked at Akito's face to see the usual smirk.

Rei watched Sana closely to see if he could read her thoughts, but as usual he couldn't. He sighed inwardly and patted Sana on the head. "Well good luck with you teachings Sana, Have fun, and I will see you tomorrow."

Sana smiled up at her friend using her acting skills to make it seem like she was happy. "I will Rei-Kun! C-ya!" But inwardly her thoughts were totally different. `Like Hell I will.'

"I will let you two get acquainted." The master said then left the room.

Sana shoot venom glares at her so called ""Master"" Quote, quote. "Lets just get this over with, I don't want to be here any longer than I have to."

Akito took off his baggy shirt to reveal a tight fitting white shirt, his strong muscles were visible with that white shirt, molding to every one. Sana just couldn't help but stare. He walked up to her and said, "So, then show me what you got."

Sana took a deep breath, she had never really had any prier karate lessons before, except when she was really little, but she couldn't remember hardly any of it. She had to admit, she was a little nervous, having to fight Akito with all those sexy muscles. `What the hell!" Sana thought, `I did not just think that! Gguurr, Sana you traitor!'

Akito watched Sana as she fought her inner battle, when he got an idea. "What's a matter Sana? Can't take your eyes off of me?"

That brought Sana out of her train of thought. "Heck no, that wasn't even what I was thinking about."

"Oh? Then what were you thinking about?"

"How I am going to smash your annoying face in."

"I would like to see you try."

With that Sana came at him with all her might, only to be stopped with just one of his hands. She brought in for a kick but didn't even come close to hitting him. Every move that she maid, he blocked. After awhile Sana began to get tired and she stopped to take a breath, that is when Akito took her from behind and held her tight.

"Tsk, tsk, such big words for someone who knows nothing about fighting."

Sana could feel his hot breath on her neck as it made the tiny hairs stand up. Suddenly she felt one of his hands move to her stomach, and the other to her face, gently stroking it. Her heart began to beat even faster then when she was trying to hit him.

Akito could feel her breath getting shorter and he knew it was working. She was becoming putty in his hands; it was almost too easy. That's when her body got really tense again and she began to fight out of his grip, once he let go she threw her fist at him only for it to be caught. He held on this time and brought it up to his face. Then he did something unthinkable, he kissed her hand, like he was some sort a gentleman.

"I think that should be all for today's lesson." He said looking up at her still holding her hand and smiling at her. "Go home now beauty and get some rest, next time is when the real lesson begins."

Sana snapped her hand back as if his hands were on fire. "Don't ever do that again." She spat.

"Do what again sweet Sana?"

"Stop calling me pet names as if I was your girlfriend, and don't touch me again!"

"Oh but I'm afraid I will have to, to teach you the skills."

Sana started at him angrily, "You know what I mean."

Akito's smiled turned back to a smirk, "Oh but is that what you really want?" Then he turned back to the men's locker room, leaving her standing there to think about all that had happened.

~*~*~*~*~*

Wahoo! What do you think? Like it hate it? ^_^ Please don't hate it sniff. I will be starting on the second chappy right away. ^_^ I will be a good author this time hehe ^_^ Ja!

Ongaku-san~