Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Cakes are made of this and that…and maybe something else. ❯ I made it myself. ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything!
Pairing: Wolf/Yuuri
Rating: R
Spoilers: Not really…
AN: I was bored…it came to me while walking the track.

Cakes are made of this and that…and maybe something else.


A bird circle the castle yelling ‘bad omen’ as it has many times before. It was around 3:00 am in the Blood Pledge castle and mysterious shadow crept around the hall. You could see that the figure was male and the that he was carrying various items in a bag and seemed to still be on the search for more. Upon sneaking through the halls the figure pass through vibrant area filled with gaudy trinkets, pictures, and statues. Further passing down the hall he reaches large cherry oak double doors with beautiful carvings. Surprise and appalled that the guards were napping he glared yet continued on through the doors.
The room itself was as lavish as the hall he recently passed. In the center of the room was stair like plat forms that held a king sized bed. Blonde curls fell from the muddled sheets in a great mass like a gold wave, with satin like silk ness that matched his own. Seeing the person toss in deep slumber the figure gently tucked her deeper into her bed and place a small peck on her forehead. Leaving the sleeping woman to her dreams he approached what seemed to be a closet with sinister smirk.
It was now 8:30 am and the main kitchen of the Blood Pledge castle was a disaster area. The cause was a little blonde prince who manage to scare off the kitchen maids with threats using his position as the Maou’s Fiancé. At last with him covered in all sorts of ingredients his task was complete and just in time for his lovers birthday. Taking a quick peek out side he made sure the it was clear. This was to be a special birthday for he Yuuri a cake all by himself. And it was a huge cake.
Lifting the giant cake up and out of the kitchen he made his way down the hall towards his and yuuri’s room. He was almost there until…

“ Wolfram!”

That was the shout of his older brother Gwendle. Seein his younger brother struggles Gwendle race up to wolfram and removed the cake from his grasp. “ wolfram,” he stated again. “You don’t have to carry it yourself, always so difficult…Yuuri is already waiting for you in the dinning hall
“ B..but..chotto matte!” Wolfram was already red at the thought of his brother seeing the cake and couldn’t take any chances. “I uh,wanted to give it to him personally.” Gwendle looked at the boy suspiciously before his frowns came back. “ Wolfram, don’t be shy, we shouldn’t keep Heika waiting. After all, it is his birthday.” “ But I…,” Wolfram attempted again but to no avail.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~
Everyone was waiting in the dinning hall just as Gwendle said even Cherri-sama was present and ever so peppy. The atmosphere was lively but turned silent once Gwendle and Wolfram entered the room with the huge cake. Yuuri’s eyes beamed with joy that Wolfram didn’t see for he kept his head down.

“ Wow! That cake looks delicious!” Yuuri stated standing from his seat to get a better view of the cake. This caused Wolfram to blush and Gwendle to smirk. “ And wolfram made it himself,” Gwendle stated as he sat the cake down. Everyone’s starry gaze of the cake was interrupted by a all too familiar moan. Yuuri chuckled and unsheathed Morgif . “Sorry ‘bout that Morgif, do you want to cut the cake?” The sword moaned in excitement. Wolfram was stuck he didn’t know what to do as Yuuri brought down Morgif upon the cake, so he just buried his face in his hand in embarrassment as everyone saw what in the cake.

“ MY BAIES ALL GROWN UP!!”

“ HEIKA IS TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!!!!!”

“ ………………………”

“ woah…wolfram I never new”

“ Should I let you barrow my French maid outfit?”

“ Ah! Shibuya,Wolfram, what are you ganna name your next kid?”

“ Maybe we should go over ‘safety’, soldier!”

“ Um….Wolfram.. Maybe, we should’ve done this in private, ne?”
These were what the occupants of the room were saying while holding up black fuzzy handcuffs and some type of cylinder shape instrument while a bird circled the castle yelling ‘bad omen’ as it did that previous night at 3:00 am.


End
Please R/R!