Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Fun With Codenames! ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Fun with Codenames!
Author: Kameko-chan
Pairings: Yozak/Murata. Some mentions of Yuuri/Wolfram
Notes: A list of codenames is at the end, for those who don't want to figure it out as they go.
 
-------------------------
 
Pretty Woman,
 
Back in Black sends his regards. He wishes you luck, and asks you to hurry home. I concur wholeheartedly. Please be careful.
 
-Ragin' Sagin'
 
*
 
Ragin' Sagin',
 
Tell Back in Black that I appreciate his concern. I will finish with my duties ASAP, and I should be back in a month so long as Rookie of the Year doesn't want me to pick anything else up while I'm here.
 
I miss you.
 
-Pretty Woman
 
*
 
Pretty Woman,
 
You missed the most interesting argument today. Back in Black, Bouncing Blonde Sr. and Bouncing Blonde Jr. were standing in the middle of the courtyard and screeching about dresses. Back in Black thinks Bouncing Blonde Jr. should wear the dress because of his notable love of nightgowns, Bouncing Blonde Jr. thinks Back in Black should wear it because Back in Black is a wuss, and Bouncing Blonde Sr. thinks they should BOTH wear dresses because it would be cuter that way.
 
I'm not sure what will be more entertaining, the actual wedding or this delightful planning stage.
 
I miss you, too.
 
-Ragin' Sagin'
 
*
 
Ragin' Sagin',
 
If they both wore dresses, wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of dressing one up as the wrong gender? They might as well both dress as men. Though, I suppose trying to point out logic to her in that type of situation is pointless...
 
I've just received a letter from Edison-ette. If you get this in time, tell Cuddly Sourpuss to lock himself in the study for a week or so and not let anyone in. Trust me.
 
-Pretty Woman
 
*
 
Pretty Woman,
 
Unfortunately, your warning came a few days too late. Cuddly Sourpuss is off in his private rooms, nursing what's left of his eyebrows with Uber Fanboy. Edison-ette and the Three Musketeers have been gently encouraged to take a long vacation in the country while Cuddly Sourpuss recuperates and takes out his rage through knitting. Expect a barrage of badly crafted stuffed animals when you return.
 
-Ragin' Sagin'
 
*
 
Ragin' Sagin',
 
If Cuddly Sourpuss still breathes, then things did not turn out as badly as I feared.
 
Has Back in Black sorted out that dress difficulty yet?
 
Two more weeks. I'll see you soon.
 
-Pretty Woman
 
*
 
Pretty Woman,
 
They have agreed that neither of them need dress as a woman, and Bouncing Blonde Jr. has graciously agreed to the feminine role during the ceremony. Whether he shall keep to that behind closed doors is a question I both love to speculate on and shudder to think about.
 
Bouncing Blonde Sr. is still pouting. She really did want to see her son in a dress.
 
-Ragin' Sagin'
 
*
 
Ragin' Sagin',
 
That's too bad, I found an outfit that would have looked simply divine on Bouncing Blonde Jr. Oh well.
 
I should be on my way home by the time you get this.
 
-Pretty Woman
 
*
 
Pretty Woman,
 
Why aren't you here yet?
 
-Ragin' Sagin'
 
*
 
Ken,
 
I'm back. I've missed you. I love you.
 
Did I mention I love you, and I've missed you?
 
Hurry up with your damn meeting. I'll be waiting in our room for you.
 
-Yozak
 
*
 
Yozak,
 
I think Gwendal's debate on Anissia's permanent exile can wait.
 
I'm so glad you're home.
 
-Ken
 
*
 
Feverent kisses in the open doorway. Hands run over faces, down necks and shoulders and ticklish sides. They don't care who walks by.
 
"I see you got my note."
 
END
 
Codenames:
 
Pretty Woman: Yozak
Ragin' Sagin': Murata
Back in Black: Yuuri
Rookie of the Year: Conrad
Cuddly Sourpuss: Gwendal
Edison-ette: Anissia
The Three Musketeers: Anissia's assistants, the yaoi girls!
Uber Fanboy: Gunter
Bouncing Blonde Jr.: Wolfram
Bouncing Blonde Sr.: Cheri