Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Losing Control ❯ Losing Control ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Losing Control
by Fat Cat Buyo
A Kyo Kara Maou! Christmas fanfic for Zoë!

Author’s notes: Well, since this IS Kyo Kara Maou!, you have to beware the threat of insaneness and just plain weirdness o_O Whooo! Sexy pairing! Oh and yeah >.>

Disclaimer: In no way do I own KKM! If I did, it would be a BL dating sim, stuffed to the brim with yaoi and Yuuri wouldn’t be AS MUCH as an idiot. He’d still be dumb, but at least he wouldn’t shove Wolf away every chance he got XP because he’s so stupid! XD

Warnings: There’s a lack of dialogue. I’ve been writing a lot of no-dialogue stories lately. Practically all of the ones I wrote for Christmas have no dialogue. Okay, none of them have much dialogue. How depressing. Oh and there’s some hints of strangeness >.> with Gwendal.

*~*

Gwendal looked up from the large stack of papers he was reading to see Yuuri bolt through his door and them slam it closed. Raising a slender eyebrow, he watched as the young maou started barricading the door with various objects in Gwendal’s office. Not even bothering with whatever the hyperactive maou was doing, Gwendal sipped at his tea and went back to his reading.

“YUUURIIII HEIKAAAAAA!!” Günter called from outside. Yuuri glanced around and found a nice bush to hide under. Where did the bush come from? Only Gwendal knew.

There was a crash as Günter pushed his way through the door and into the the office. Spotting a black tuft of hair from behind the bush, he squealed happily and dragged Yuuri out into the open.

“Gwendal! Save me!” He cried, as he was dragged out into the hallway. Gwendal didn’t look up from his paperwork as Yuuri attempted to claw his way out of Günter’s rather tight embrace. The silver haired man shut the door behind him, even though it was rather destroyed. As soon as the door was shut, Gwendal pulled out his knitting materials and began to knit. Wolfram poked his head through the hole in the door, eyed his older brother and then shook his head.

Wolfram followed the claw marks in the carpets and on the walls until he found where the claw markings stopped. Opening the door, he stormed in and glared holes in Günter’s head. Yuuri gulped from the seat he was in.

“Günter!” Wolfram huffed, placing a hand on one of his slender hips. Looking over at Yuuri, he glared holes through the young maou’s head. “Yuuri! You’re always cheating on me with other men!” The young maou looked at his fiancé exasperatedly before he was dragged off to do something else.

Early that morning, he was dragged off to fight with Conrad, and while he was enjoying himself, Günter decided it was time for his studies and had dragged him unwillingly. Now he was being dragged to GOD knows where by a rather angry Wolfram.

This was not Yuuri’s day.

*~*

The next morning, Yuuri woke up sleeping next to Wolfram. He had willed himself to get used to it after a while, but always refused to acknowledge that he might enjoy sleeping next to his unavoidably soon-to-be fiancé. Sighing, he tossed his legs over the side of the four poster bed and sat up, stretching. As he was pulling on his regular outfit of a black shirt and black pants, someone knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Yuuri said, boredly. Conrad opened the rather large double doors and bowed slightly to Yuuri, ignoring the side of his partially nude brother splayed all over Yuuri’s bed.

“I forgot to inform you that today you are to attend a festival in honour of summer.” He said, slightly.

“In my country, he honour women and spring.” Yuuri said, hanging his head, remembering once when his mother dressed him up in a girl’s yukata and took him to the ‘girl’s day’ festival. “Is there any catch?” He asked, looking over at Conrad. The warrior only smiled.

“You’re supposed to give some thing to your wives, queens, lovers and fiancés. Mostly women.” He said, before leaving. A very exhausted Yuuri had to restrain himself from repeatedly smacking his head against the wall.

After a hearty breakfast of meat and mashed potatoes, Yuuri decided that it would be best if Conrad were to help him pick out a present for Wolfram. He had come to terms with their relationship and while he didn’t really want to marry Wolfram, he still thought it would be a nice thing to do for the blonde boy (or rather, he was threatened into doing it).

“Well, I was researching a while ago, and apparently, if you buy someone a llama, it means you care for them friendship-wise, right?” He said, looking over at Conrad. The brown haired man just nodded before coughing slightly. “Alright, I’ll get him a llama then.”

And so, the quest for a llama began. They searched far and wide and there was only one llama left in the kingdom (and by far and wide, they searched just barely past the castle walls before heading back inside).

Yuuri grinned stupidly as he walked through the town, dragging the llama and Conrad with him. Various people stopped and bowed to their maou, and then went on preparing for the festival. Yuuri and Conrad returned to the castle walls after boarding the llama up in someone’s stable.

As soon as it got dark, Yuuri searched around for Wolfram. Strangely, he felt motivated to attend this festival. He was still very curious as to how things ran in his country. Maybe Wolfram would even take the llama as a hint and back off. When he couldn’t find the blonde boy, he decided to head into his room and get changed into the ‘special’ outfit that had supposedly been prepared for him. When he opened the door, he noticed that the torches were burning and Wolfram was still sleeping in bed, the silk sheets barely clinging to his naked hips.

Yuuri felt his face heat up and he turned to leave the room when Günter popped through the door. Yuuri mentally slapped himself. He wasn’t usually this bothered by Wolf! Wolfram in question stirred and looked over groggily before sitting up, the thin blanket sliding even lower down his waist.

“Yuuri heika! We have your outfits!” He said, cheerily as he pulled out a very lavish and layered kimono and then a male yukata. Yuuri looked over at Günter strangely.

“How did you get a hold of those kimono?” He asked.

“So that’s what they’re called.” The silver haired man said, thoughtfully.”Well, we found them in a book of yours.” He said, pulling out his family photo album. Yuuri groaned. “But anyway, try them on! We even made these cute little shoes to go with them!” He said, pulling out the traditional wooden sandals and tabi socks.

‘They must’ve started this early.’ He thought to himself as he grabbed the yukata and slid into some sort of room to try it on.

Picking at it as he reentered his bedroom, he raised an eyebrow as he watched Günter attempt to put the kimono on a very confused Wolfram, who didn’t know what day it was (apparently, fiancés, wives and queens forgot about this day and slept through most of it).

Pushing past Günter, he put on the third layer of kimono, which was designed with a pattern that reminded him of an blue fire, forever burning. and then tied it together before wrapping the long obi around Wolfram’s waist.

“Does everyone in your world know how to do this?” Günter asked Yuuri, rather interested in how it all worked.

“No, my mother taught me when I was young.” He grumbled, before finishing off his ‘work of art’ (which was far better than any painting that Wolfram could dish out). Standing back, he admired it. Even though Wolfram was blonde with blue eyes, the blue and ash grey kimono looked rather stunning on him. Yuuri blinked at his choice of words and sighed. Today was strange.

After they had managed to get out the door, they were both forced to walk to the festival, which was painful because Yuuri hadn’t work wooden sandals in a long time, and Wolfram had never worn them before in his life. Yuuri had offered his hand to the blonde warrior at some point and Wolfram clasped it, gratefully. Yuuri was just about to scream and run away due to the foreign feelings invading his body, when he felt his own hand tighten.

They explored the festival for a while, looking at all the things the vender’s were selling. People stopped to bow to Yuuri and he just smiled and waved a hand in front of his face. Wolfram was complimented on his ‘beautiful yet strange’ dress.

Eventually, it came to the time when the men were to give gifts to the women in their lives. Yuuri led Wolfram tot the stable that they had kept the llama in and went to retrieve it. It was dark, so Yuuri felt around until he felt that familiar fuzziness and took it out of the stable. He felt like there was someone else in there with him, but he ignored that feeling and dragged the llama out to Wolfram.

He expected Wolfram to smile, or just take it and leave, but he felt Wolfram’s eyes on him like fire on a tree. It looks could kill, then Yuuri would most likely be three feet under.

“I got you this llam--” Yuuri started, but was quickly interrupted by his fiancé.

“I can’t believe you Yuuri.” He said, before taking off the wooden sandals and chucking them at the young maou. Yuuri ducked and they hit what he thought was the llama. He quickly looked over at it and noticed that it was a lot furrier than it had been that afternoon. Opening his mouth, he was about to say something when Wolfram started running away.

Gwendal came out from the stables, leading Yuuri’s llama and snatched the other thing’s leash from Yuuri’s hand before leaving with it. Yuuri was too busy searching for something to notice that whatever he had been holding before was leaving with Gwendal, who happened to be holding a parcel of his own.

Pulling his copy of ‘How to: Become a Maou in Three Centuries’ out of seemingly nowhere, he flipped to the page about beasts and their meanings. Scanning the page, he saw the fuzzy llama-like animal. “Alpaca.” He said, before squinting to see the small text underneath the picture. “Means hatred and deceitfulness. Oh lovely.” The young maou groaned before tossing his book in a random direction. Looking up, he noticed that the alpaca from before had gotten less fuzzy. Eying it, he went to drag it to wherever Wolfram had gone.

It took him a while to find Wolf, but not too long because his kimono stood out among the rest of the dresses, and his gloomy facial expression was easy to spot amongst the smiles and bright cheeriness. Reaching over, he grabbed Wolfram’s wrist and pulled him out of the huge crowd. His fiancé squeaked and then turned around.

“I don’t want to see you ever--” He said, his voice rising. Yuuri felt something strange invade his body before he silenced Wolfram with one calloused hand.

“Hush.” He commanded, sternly and Wolf’s eyes widened. He could almost detect the maou dwelling deep inside the body of Yuuri Shibuya. “This is your real present.” He said, before handing the leash to Wolf. He looked at Yuuri before looking at the llama. Yuuri calmly removed his hand. “Passionate love and an eternal fire. Isn’t that what a llama stands for?”

“Yuuri, I...” Wolfram said before looking over at his fiancé. He seemed different. It was then that he noticed that Yuuri was not the Yuuri Shibuya that he had come to the festival with. It was Yuuri, the maou. The demon king. The man who was the first to beat him in battle and make him suffer and beg.

Tentatively, Wolfram reached out and twirled a lock of the Maou’s hair with his fingers. He parted his lips to say something when he felt lips against his own.

They sat like that for a while, the two of them, kissing passionately, Yuuri whispering how beautiful Wolfram looked in the kimono.

The next morning, Yuuri Shibuya woke up to a very naked Wolfram with his arms around the young maou’s very naked waist. He gave a startled cry and woke up the blonde boy, who instinctively touched his lips before smiling.

“One day, I’ll make you my queen.”

Wolfram sighed at the memory and then looked down, hoping to find the same maou that made passionate love to him last night, but instead, there was just a very confused and frightened Yuuri Shibuya. Wolfram sighed and moved, as to not bother the young maou any further.

“What happened yesterday?” He asked, looking over at Wolfram.

“Well, you gave me a llama.”

*~*Owari*~*

Wow that was a strange ending. Geh, I’ve discovered my love for Maou!YuurixWolfram. This was supposed to be a regular!YuurixWolfram, but then it changed last minute >.> because I discovered my TRUE love for Maou!YuurixWolfram. I need more of this pairing >.>

Yuuri’s stupid. He read that a camel was something you give to someone you want to just be friends with, but the maou inside was all “ugh llama.” So yeah XD Enjoy! I fixed it up the best I could >.> To fit in all the missing information that I left out XD

Merry Christmas, love Buyo