Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Over The Threshold ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yuuri couldn't believe it. They were actually on their honeymoon now. They have shared one bedroom for the past couple of years now but the fact that they have never made love even after he discovered he was in love with Wolfram made this moment just all the more exciting for him. He had asked Wolfram to dim the candle-light as Wolfram had power to command flames, and Yuuri for his part caused it to rain heavily only on their balcony to enhance the night's mood. Well, the people of Shin Makoku were still feasting and merrymaking downstairs and while they certainly wanted their first time to be special, Yuuri also didn't want to spoil it for his people. It was just the kind of king he was.
Wolfram had excused himself to go into the royal baths to prepare himself, and had given Yuuri strict instructions not to follow him there (under pain of being barbecued alive). Yuuri had sighed his annoyance but let Wolfram have his way. It wouldn't be long now anyway, Yuuri thought to himself, and he felt his face take on an almost villainous expression and then he checked himself. He was acting like a wolf waiting for his prey, and this was supposed to be his wedding night. What they were about to do is sacred, an ancient rite that would make their marriage true and binding. Everything was at stake on this first night, and Yuuri straightened himself up and steeled his will. He was going to make this good. His love's success would depend on it.
Prior to the wedding, Yuuri had studied hard for tonight, poring over all the books in the library that had anything to do with sex and physical pleasure. He was surprised that he could find almost no books on the subject, until he'd gone to Conrad for advice and was given a whole stack of books from Yuuri's original world that Conrad seemed to have brought for his reading pleasure. It was almost all Yuuri could do to keep from snickering when Conrad had handed him The Pillow Book from Japan, The Fragrant Garden from The Middle East, and Kama Sutra from India, all in Japanese, of course, which was another good thing. He could read the books in front of Wolfram in the evenings and the other didn't know better. In those times Yuuri both regretted and rejoiced in the fact that the books did not have illustrations, but Yuuri had good comprehension skills, and he knew he would be able to learn all these techniques for when it would matter the most.
When Wolfram stepped out of the bath and into the King's suite, Yuuri's jaw almost dropped at the sight of him. Wolfram wore a nightgown similar to the sheer pink one he always wore beside Yuuri but this time, it was a white one, and because it was white, it seemed all the more translucent. The moonlight seeping through the large bay windows in their room which shone on Wolfram lent the prince an ethereal glow, and all thought fled Yuuri - all he knew was that this angel of a man who was smiling seductively at him was his and his alone.
Wolfram chuckled when he saw Yuuri's mouth slacken when he came out of the bath. He hadn't meant to make an entrance, but this was good as well. In fact, it was perfect. That way, Yuuri wouldn't see how nervous he was. Eighty-three years old and still a virgin on his wedding night. It was as if he had been waiting for Yuuri, and now Wolfram realized that he was.
Wolfram stopped walking when he stepped into the moonlight and held out his arms to Yuuri, beckoning the king to come near him. Yuuri almost fell in his scrambling to get close to what he could have sworn was an apparition and soon Wolfram and Yuuri were in each other's arms.
Wolfram smiled shyly at Yuuri, even as his delicate hands slid slowly down from Yuuri's shoulders and arms to lace his fingers with the king's and tugging at them lightly to bring Yuuri's arms around his waist.
Yuuri stood motionless as Wolfram did with him as he pleased, and held Wolfram in a loose embrace as th e blond haired knight proceeded to slowly cover his face with butterfly kisses, first on his eyelids to close them, but he noticed that Wolfram was deliberately avoiding his mouth. Yuuri took this as teasing and soon the lovers made it a game - Yuuri tried to kiss Wolfram's lips and Wolfram kept dodging, and even took to laughing at his husband's vain efforts to capture his lips. That was his mistake though as Yuuri was able to silence Wolfram's laughter and in his head he thought he'd scored a hundred points over his blonde-haired husband as he slid his tongue into Wolfram's mouth and sucked it into his own and teased it into acquiescence. Yuuri also remembered that his hands could move and he pressed their bodies closer so he could wordlessly tell Wolfram that he wanted him, and that was when Wolfram broke free of him and fled.