Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Presumptuous ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Presumptuous
Author: Kameko
Series: Kyou Kara Maou
Pairings: Yozak/Murata
Summary: Murata tries to explain to Yozak who he is. Yozak isn't quite buying it.
Notes: To celebrate the opening of yozakxmuraken LJ comm.
 
--------------------------
 
Yozak's head titled slightly to the left as he stared at the young man, look of obvious skepticism on his face. "Come again?"
 
"I said," and with this Murata glanced about furtively to be sure that no one in the dank cave was listening in on their conversation, "that I'm the legendary Sage."
 
"Which one? I mean, people here do magic and stuff; legends pop up all the time."
 
Murata wondered what exactly he'd done in any of his previous lives to warrant relying on a man who so obviously enjoyed acting like an idiot. "I was loyal servant to the Original King—"
 
"Yeah, there were a lot of those, too."
 
"Well, I was the one that was a legendary sage. Can you please stop acting like you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about?"
 
"Fine, fine." Yozak yawned and stretched his feet out in front of him. "You got me, I know exactly what you're talking about."
 
"Good, because we haven't got a lot of time before—"
 
"Yep," the redhead continued, pointedly ignoring Murata's urgent tone, "I get it. You," and with this he leaned forward until they were nose-to-nose, "want to have sex with me."
 
Shocked at the abrupt turn the conversation had taken, Murata managed only to sputter out something along the lines of "Why you presumptuous, insolent little nympho..." before Yozak blazed on.
 
"Now, it's nothing to be embarrassed about," the older man said reassuringly, "You're a young man and I'm rather attractive, and sometimes you get an urge that you just can't ignore. Perfectly natural. Thing is, you don't really need to make up such elaborate stories, you could just ask..."
 
"I'm not making up stories, and I'm certainly NOT trying to have sex with you!" Murata whispered angrily between clenched teeth. "I am the Sage reincarnated, and I need your help to—"
 
"But your hair's blond," Yozak interrupted.
 
"What does that have to do with anything?!"
 
"Reincarnated versions of famous historical figures of great power always have black hair," Yozak replied matter-of-factly. "Gee, for a sage, you sure don't know a whole lot."
 
"It's dyed." Murata twisted around a bit and managed to take his ID card out of his pocket, an amazing feat considering how his hands were bound. "See? Black. Now will you listen to me?"
 
Yozak frowned at the photo. "So... you don't want to have sex with me?"
 
"Will you quit asking that?!"
 
"It's a simple question." A grin. "And I didn't hear a 'no.'"
 
"I didn't say yes, either!"
 
"But you didn't say 'no', and that's the important thing."
 
Murata threw a rock at Yozak's head, but missed.
 
He still didn't say no.
 
END