Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Why are you in my Bed? ❯ Why are you in my Bed? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Twist of Kyou Kara Maou Episode Eight, near the end when Yuuri goes to bed.
 
Saw the episode and thought how sad it was nothing really happened when Yuuri found Wolfram in his bed. So, this is what came out of it. Hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think. Oh, and it's Yaoi with a lemon, so if you don't like it, don't read it.
 
Pairing: Yuuri/Wolfram
Disclaimer: I don't own the series, otherwise this might have actually happened…
 
Why are you in my bed?
 
Yuuri yawned loudly, already changed into his pajamas, as he walked slowly to his bed. “I worked hard today,” he said, congratulating himself. Glancing at the four-poster bed in front of him, he stopped mid-step. There was a large mound under the blankets. While his mind raced, something clicked, and he knew who it was. Taking a deep breath, he lifted the sheets quickly to reveal a young blond in a pink nightgown curled peacefully on the mattress.
 
“Wolfram!” Even though he was right, it still unnerved him to see the prince in his bed.
 
Said blond opened his eyes slightly, yawning. “You're late, Yuuri. I'm sleepy, so hurry up and get in.” He closed his eyes again.
 
“Why are you in my bed again, Wolfram?!” demanded Yuuri.
 
Wolfram sat up. “I had your interests at heart, since you're a `scaredy cat.'”
 
Yuuri fumed, blushing slightly. “No! I can sleep alone!”
 
“Don't worry about it, we're engaged.
 
Was that the only problem he thought Yuuri had with this? “That doesn't mean you have to act like we're already married!” Not the best comeback, but it had been a long day.
 
The young prince smiled slyly. “The whole country knows you're my fiancée.”
 
Yuuri's eyes widened in disbelief. “What?” He fell back on the floor, leaning on his hands and staring up at Wolfram. The whole country already knew? “What's going on? We're both boys.”
 
“You're a wimp, but I'm by your side, so you can feel safe.” Wolfram seemed to be trying very hard to reason all of it out.
 
The Maou stood up suddenly. “How can I?! Every time you're around I feel like I'm walking on eggshells! You turn down any kindness I try to give you, yet you get incredibly jealous when I try to even talk to another person. You're not making it easy for me to feel safe, let alone secure in knowing where I stand.”
 
Wolfram's eyes widened slightly at the outburst, but he remained silent as the king continued.
 
“And on top of all that, we're still both boys! I haven't had enough time to learn how things work in this world, but where I'm from relationships between two males are frowned upon. And how—how would things work, anyway, between us? How can we—?” He stopped, unsure as how to continue.
 
The blond-haired boy blinked. So underneath it all was just insecurity? Well, that made sense. The boy in front of him, once all the titles were removed, was just that—a teenage boy. Being flung into a strange world and finding oneself engaged nearly at once would be enough to unnerve anyone.
 
Carefully, Wolfram reached up and placed his hand gently on Yuuri's cheek, startling the young male. Smiling now, glad Yuuri hadn't moved away, he cupped the black-haired boy's opposite cheek with his other hand and drew him closer. “Do you want to know how two males can share pleasure?” he asked softly. Without waiting for a reply, he sealed his lips against Yuuri's in a chaste kiss.
 
Yuuri's mind completely froze. A boy—no, Wolfram, his mind corrected—Wolfram was kissing him and he wasn't pulling away. He thought for a moment to blame it on shock, but as the moment stretched on he found himself leaning into the contact, even going so far as to wrap his arms around Wolfram's shoulders, closing the distance between them.
 
Wolfram was pleasantly surprised when he felt Yuuri press back. The prince moved back slightly, smiling widely when Yuuri tried to follow him for a second, before reluctantly breaking the kiss. When the new Maou opened his eyes—he couldn't recall closing them—Wolfram was bewildered to see the emotions running through them.
 
“Wolfram?” Yuuri whispered, both boys blushing as their eyes focused. Wolfram was sitting on the edge of the bed with Yuuri standing right before him, between his legs. The double meaning of their positions did not escape the blond.
 
“Do you…do you want to continue?” Wolfram asked, suddenly nervous. He had, for once, left himself wide open. It was Yuuri who would make the final call.
 
As he had admitted before, Yuuri wasn't sure how…intercourse was supposed to work between two males. He knew enough on how it went with a male and female, and if it was supposed to go the same way, then there was really only one way it could go…
 
Despite his misgivings, the dark-haired boy was curious. If things got uncomfortable, he'd probably be able to make them stop; Wolfram wasn't quite as strong as he was if it came down to that, though he was sure the blond wouldn't try to force him into anything. So, swallowing any doubt he might have had left, he nodded.
 
Wolfram gave a small grin before kissing the gray-eyed boy once again. Only this time, he fell back onto the mattress, pulling Yuuri with him—not that he got any complaints. It was then that his hands started wandering. Above the fabric of his clothes at first, but it wasn't long until he was undoing the buttons of the blue flannel shirt and touching the skin underneath.
 
Yuuri moaned at the feel of fingers against his skin. He knew Wolfram wasn't using his fire magic at the moment, but the trails the prince left on his chest certainly felt like dancing flames. He never knew he could feel so hot from a single caress before. He was frustrated for a second when he realized he couldn't return the touch as easily. Wolfram nearly laughed as he felt a sharp tug on his garment. Pitying the boy above him for a moment, he lifted the nightgown until it stopped just above his waist, knowing Yuuri would take it from there and wanting to continue feeling the tan skin in front of him.
 
Take it from there, he did. Breaking the kiss for only minute seconds of air, Yuuri trailed his hands up the blond's sides, tasting more than hearing the gasps coming from the one beneath him. It was only when Wolfram's hand brushed the bulge in his pants did he pause, suddenly more short of breath than he would have thought with just kissing. He stared down at Wolfram, who merely smiled back.
 
“Tease,” Yuuri muttered, removing Wolfram's hand and pushing his hips down to meet the other's groin. The effect was astounding and the Maou found himself kissing the blond with new passion as he moved a bit more, swallowing every sound that tried to escape Wolfram's mouth.
 
They broke apart once more when Yuuri felt the need to remove the frilly pink article of clothing, leaving only the small black G-string on the prince. For a moment Wolfram felt too exposed, but the feeling vanished as the king began kissing along his collarbone. The heat pooling in the pit of his stomach was growing to be unbearable; he couldn't take much more of this.
 
“Nng…Yuuri,” he managed to gasp out. Said raven lifted himself up slightly, and Wolfram nearly groaned at the loss of contact.
 
“What…is it?” Yuuri asked, his senses slowly coming back to him. Wolfram didn't answer at first, but instead grabbed the top of Yuuri's pants and pulled them down quickly, underwear included. Yuuri sucked in his breath sharply as the cool castle air hit his heated flesh. Feeling that turnabout was fair play, he slowly dragged Wolfram's last barrier down his slim hips, leaving them both completely bare.
 
The first touch of their pulsing members against one another nearly caused Yuuri to slip over the edge right then. Gods, but he couldn't take much more that this. When Wolfram took both their erections in hand and stroked them together a few times, Yuuri did explode. As his vision cleared, he saw the blond returning from the same high. Leaning down, he caught the prince's lips in a searing kiss that steadily grew more passionate.
 
Pulling away, Wolfram smirked at the glazed look on the raven's face. Pushing Yuuri back far enough for him to move, he went over to the bedside table, removing a small jar from the top drawer. Crawling back onto the bed, he grasped Yuuri's hand and pulled him along to the center of the large mattress, where Wolfram made himself comfortable. He looked at the Maou for a minute or two before placing the bottle into his hand.
 
Yuuri looked down at the glass container, confused. “Ah…am I supposed to know what to do…with this…?”
 
The blond leaned forward and kissed Yuuri's forehead softly, a completely different act compared to their previous actions. “Put some on your fingers. It's just body oil,” he added, blushing lightly, as the black-haired boy glanced at him oddly, but then did as he was told. The vial had been given to him by his mother for this specific purpose, but he didn't feel the need to voice the fact. “And then…you need to…stretch me…” he tried to explain, his cheeks growing redder. Fortunately, Yuuri seemed to catch on, and moved so he was kneeling between Wolfram's legs.
 
“You sure about this? Won't it hurt?” Yuuri asked, deeply concerned for the one before him.
 
“It probably will a bit.” He paused, biting his lower lip. “If…if you don't want to do this—” Yuuri silence Wolfram's mouth with his own.
 
“I should be asking you that, not the other way around. You're the one who's going to feel it later, not me,” the gray-eyed boy commented, feeling a bit more secure in his standing with his fiancée.
 
Instead of responding, Wolfram grabbed Yuuri's slicked hand and carefully slipped the new king's first finger inside of him. He flexed around the sudden intrusion a bit uncomfortably at first, but came to the decision that it wasn't unpleasant at all.
 
It was then that Yuuri decided to move his finger experimentally, causing Wolfram to moan at the feeling. He looked up, but didn't see any pain on the green-eyed boy's features. Taking it as a good sign, he continued, adding a second finger not long afterward, scissoring his appendages carefully. This time there was a bit of discomfort, but nothing too horrible. Then Yuuri bent his fingers and Wolfram all but screamed beneath him.
 
“What—?” the Maou started to ask, getting ready to remove his hand, when Wolfram cut him off.
 
“Gods, don't stop. Do that again, whatever it was. Gods…” Yuuri stared at the blond in disbelief. Something inside there felt that good? He wasn't about to argue, though, and brushed the spot a few more times before adding a third finger. Wolfram didn't even notice it, he was too busy trying to recover from the new stimulation.
 
Yuuri pumped his fingers in and out of Wolfram's rear, rubbing against his prostate every few strokes. By then, he was completely hard again and the soft cries the prince kept emitting weren't helping matters. Suddenly, Wolfram grabbed the bottle of oil and poured some of it onto his palm. He wrapped his hand around Yuuri's throbbing shaft, causing the taller boy to hiss at the much-welcomed contact. He then took the dark-haired boy's wrist and slowly drew the fingers out, surprised at how much his body missed their presence.
 
Taking Yuuri's cock in hand, he positioned it just before his entrance. Yuuri took a calming breath and met Wolfram's eyes steadily. Said blond gave a short nod and the dark-eyed male slowly began pushing inside.
 
Even after all the preparation he had done, he couldn't believe Wolfram still felt this tight. Each time his walls contracted, Yuuri paused, waiting for them to loosen before he would continue. He understood how much more painful it could be if one was tense, at least. Both let out a deep moan once the Maou was fully seated inside the prince.
 
Moves were merely testing at first, seeing what simply felt the best. It wasn't long, however, until Wolfram began circling his hips, asking without works for Yuuri to pick up the pace. It seemed to have an opposite effect, though, as the raven slowed his thrusts, trying not to lose control. The cavern surrounding his member was so hot and tight; he felt that if he pushed any faster he wouldn't be able to last.
 
“Yuuri…please…” Wolfram didn't care that he was begging now. All he knew was that he wanted the cock inside him to move faster. Clenching his walls even closer around the king, he groaned sadly as he felt the taller boy stop, nearly all the way out.
 
“Wolfram…” Yuuri said his name with a gasp, something inside him snapping as his hips jerked forward in a rush. He nailed Wolfram's prostate dead-on and the blond let out the most erotic scream.
 
“Yes, Yuuri…just like that…” Wolfram wasn't even aware of what he was saying, and Yuuri wasn't paying enough attention to comprehend the words. All his being was focused on the tight heat surrounding his shaft and how good it felt as he thrust in and out.
 
A few strokes later and Wolfram was crying out his pleasure once again, without ever once being touched himself. His walls closed impossibly tighter around Yuuri and he kissed the blond to drown out his own shout of orgasm.
 
The Maou's body could not support his weight any longer and Yuuri fell unceremoniously on top of Wolfram, who was too sated at the moment to care. Once they regained the ability to move their limbs again, Yuuri pulled out and found himself smiling at Wolfram's sound of protest. When the gray-eyed boy tried to lie beside the prince instead of on top of him, he was trapped by arms encircling his waist. The blond then tipped sideways, placing them both on their sides, and cuddled closer.
 
“That was your first time, too, wasn't it?” Yuuri suddenly realized. He felt rather than saw Wolfram nod against his shoulder. “Why?”
 
Wolfram's voice was muffled slightly in Yuuri's neck, but still understandable. “Because, no matter how much I want to deny it, I want you around; and I don't want to see you chasing skirts either. Call me selfish if you must, but I would prefer to have you all to myself.”
 
“Chasing skirts? I don't think I've ever really done that…” Yuuri said honestly. Baseball had been his only real focus before, so he never really had time to date anyone.
 
“Not even in your own world?” Wolfram sounded genuinely curious.
 
Yuuri shook his head. “Nope. You were my first kiss even.” He felt Wolfram cringe beside him and wrapped his arms around the green-eyed boy comfortingly. “If I wasn't yours, that's fine. Actually, I'm glad one of us had at least some idea of what to do.” A soft kiss was pressed against his neck.
 
“The only thing you didn't get from me was my first kiss. I was as new to the rest of it as you were,” Wolfram replied quietly, feeling the need to restate the fact Yuuri, himself, had correctly assumed earlier.
 
Tightening his hold on the blond, Yuuri couldn't help it; he started laughing softly. Before Wolfram could get offended, though, he forced himself to stop and pressed his lips against the prince's forehead in apology. “Thank you.”
 
“For what?” Now he sounded confused.
 
Yuuri smiled, snuggling closer after reaching down and pulling the covers over them. “For taking the time to show me that I was being stupid. I was against this before only because I didn't understand it. Now I do.”
 
“Oh. You're…welcome, then…I guess.”
 
The raven hugged him tightly again for a moment. “And before this gets horribly cheesy, I vote sleep.” He yawned, recalling how tired he was before he found the prince.
 
Another kiss was pressed to his neck. “I can agree to that.” Yuuri grinned and settled down, closing his eyes. Smiling, Wolfram followed suit, whispering just before he lost consciousness, “Yuuri, I think…I'm beginning to seriously fall for you, hard.”
 
`Will you catch me?'
 
~ End ~