Legal Drug Fan Fiction ❯ missing part to Dance with Me ❯ missing part to Dance with Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Missing Part to
Dance with Me
 
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Legal Drug characters T_T Clamp does
 
Summery: It's Kazahaya and Rikuo's first time together…I know it's not much but that's all I got.
 
Warning: boy on boy sex… don't like? Don't read! You have been warned… no flames!!
 
A/N: There is a story behind this its called Dance with Me. It is not on this site but I will be posting it on another site if you want to read it say so in the reviews (if you leave one) and I will send you a link. Dance with Me is about Kaza and Rikuo having to go to a dance club to get something for Kakei. Yeah it's not the most original plot but it's suppose to be funny and cute (hopefully XD) anyway I hope you enjoy this story…reviews are welcome but please be kind and no flames (this is my first finished story) XD on to the smexing!!
 
*** (The Apartment) ***
 
Kaza melted under Rikuo, sighing. He hadn't meant to, but he couldn't help it. As the sigh parted his pouty lips he felt something warm and wet enter his mouth, Rikuo's tongue!! That was new!! Surprised Kaza pulled away from the kiss and looks at Rikuo, who was breathing heavily. Then without thinking about it Kaza pounced on the other kissing him herd.
 
It was Rikuo's turn to be surprised. After the initial shock he took over again. Rolling over he pinned Kaza to the bed holding onto his small wrists, trying to pry the boys' kiss swollen lips open with his tongue.
 
Kaza opened his mouth allowing the tongue to explore him. A little unsure of himself he started to suck on the taller boys tongue, making him moan softly.
 
Breaking the kiss for need of air, Rikuo started to nibble on the smaller boys' lower lip then made a wet trail of kisses down the boys jaw and slender neck.
 
Tilting his head to give Rikuo more access to his neck Kaza moaned and whispered Rikuo's name.
 
Hearing his name whispered like that made Rikuo hard, and want to take the blond right then and there, but he know he had to be gentle with Kaza knowing it was his first time. Kissing down the beautiful neck, Rikuo bit Kaza's shoulder getting a cry from the boy beneath him. He started to lick and suck on that same spot leaving a mark.
 
Kaza felt himself become aroused. He'd never felt like this before, sure he loved his sister Kai, but he'd never reacted like this before, to her or anyone else. He wanted Rikuo. He wanted him to kiss him and touch him, he wanted, “Ahh…” He lost his train of thought as Rikuo nipped at one of his nipples. It felt soo good. He brought one of his hands up and ran his fingers through the others still damp silky hair, gently tugging at it whenever the taller boy hit a sensitive spot. He arched his back as Rikuo went further down his chest and stomach.
 
Feeling Kaza's hard length against his thigh Rikuo began to grind into the smaller boy showing him he was just as exited. Putting most of his weight onto one of his arms Rikuo brought a hand down and rubbed it against the bulge in Kaza's boxers.
 
Kaza bucked his hips into the hand wanting more, needing more.
 
Rikuo slowly pulled Kaza's boxers down giving him plenty of time to stop him. When he doesn't Rikuo ripped them the rest of the way off leaving the boy bear under him.
 
Kaza looked up the black haired boy above him, lust in his soft green eyes. “Rikuo…touch me”
 
Rikuo grabbed the light hair boys' length and stroked it slowly “Like this??”
 
“Ahhh-h…yes” He ached his back in ecstasy, he clutched the sheets under him, and closed his eyes.
 
Rikuo picked up his pace. Then to Kaza's surprise Rikuo started to lick and kiss his tip. Kaza's eyes flew open and he looked down at his lover. “W-what are you doing?? That-that's dirty.”
 
Rikuo looked up into the boys' eyes and smirked, “But it feels good doesn't it??” He licked the underside of the boys' erection like a lolly-pop.
 
Kaza turned red and brought his hands up to cover his face, shivers went up and down his spin. “N-no…don't”
 
Not heeding the boys' plea Rikuo continued to lick Kaza before taking him fully into his mouth. Kaza gasped and instinctively brought a hand down to Rikuo's head and grabbed a fistful of hair. Taking it as encouragement the taller boy bobbed his head up and down sucking harder.
 
“Ahhh…Rikuo!!” Kaza moaned loudly, wanting to buck his hips to meet the others lips, but unable to for Rikuo held him down. Kaza's grip tightened on the others hair. “Rikuo!!”
 
Still working on the smaller boys' length Rikuo brought a hand up to Kaza's mouth. Kaza gladly took the questioning fingers in, and sucked on them like candy as they played on his tongue. After a few moments kaza had to stop sucking on the fingers as he felt his climax near. He tried to pull Rikuo away, but with no success. “Rikuo…I-I'm going t-...” His body stiffened as he came into the others mouth. “Ahh…Rikuo!!”
 
Rikuo sensed what was about to happen he readied himself, swallowing the boys milk lovingly.
 
Panting, Kaza went limb dropping his hands to his side. “I-I can't believe you did that!!” He watched as Rikuo sat up and licked his lips. Kaza blushed.
 
Removing his boxers Rikuo then leaned down and he kissed his lover, a weird smile on his face, “my turn now”
 
“Huh??”
 
Rikuo laughed, “What?? You didn't think you'd have all the fun did you??” Smirking He sucked on the fingers that were previously in Kaza's mouth. Removing them Rikuo claimed the blonds' lips in a passionate kiss, as his fingers snuck their way down to Kaza's entrance. Kaza yelped as a finger made its way in. Rikuo nibbled on the boys' ear. “I want to be inside you. I want to make you mine.”
 
Nodding his head in allowance Kaza spread his legs allowing Rikuo to go in further. Kaza cried out as a second and a third finger entered him. There was a burning pain at first, but as it passed he started to move his hips in time to meet Rikuo's fingers. “Ahhh, Gods Rikuo…more” Reaching out a hand Kaza found Rikuo's erection and started to pump it in time with the fingers inside him. He could feel the pre-cum oozing form the tip as Rikuo moaned in satisfaction. “Kazaa…”
 
Knowing his lover was ready for him Rikuo removed his fingers and withdrew his erection from Kaza's loving hand the blond whimpered at the loss of contact. Not wanting to disappoint Rikuo lifted the boys' hips and brought them on to his lap. His cock still wet from his lovers hand job, Rikuo slowly entered him.
 
Kaza's eyes squeezed shut as Rikuo entered him, and bit down on his lower lip. Rikuo was big and the intrusion on his ass hurt at first, but as he relaxed he was fine.
 
Fully inside Kaza, Rikuo waited for his lover to adjust to him. He looked down, “I'm going to start moving.” Kaza nodded his head in acknowledgment, as Rikuo started to move slowly at first.
 
Kaza wrapped his legs around Rikuo's waist and his arms around the others neck, bringing his dark haired lover down on top of him, kissing him hard. After breaking the kiss Kaza nuzzled his head into Rikuo's neck panting in his ear, “Mmm, so good…harder…Rikuo, go faster”
 
Complying with the boys' needs (and his own) Rikuo pulled out of Kaza completely and flipped the boy onto his hands and knees. Grasping hold of the blonds' hips he slammed back into him, “Oh Kaza…your soo tight”
 
Kaza screamed a mixture of pain and pleasure, as he was getting fucked hard by the dark haired boy. “Ha…aa…yess!” Kaza put one of his hands on the bar at the head of the bed, bracing himself against Rikuo's thrusts.
 
Rocking together Rikuo removed one of his hands from Kaza's hips and wrapped it around the boys' newly swelled cock, pumping it in time with his thrust. Finding Kaza's sweet spot, Rikuo hit it with every thrust.
 
Seeing stars Kaza screamed in pleasure, nearly loosing his balance. Rikuo kissed the back of his neck and whispered into his ear, “Your mine Kaza, no one else is allowed to have you” then bit him possessively on the nape of his neck. Kaza cried out “Ahh yes…only yours!”
 
With one final thrust Rikuo filled Kaza with his seed, and continued to pump into him `til he had nothing left to give. Kaza followed suit almost immediately, spilling onto his stomach and Rikuo's hand.
 
Spent, the two boys collapsed onto the bed breathing hard. Rikuo gently pulled himself out of Kaza, and lying beside him. Pulling him close Rikuo kissed Kaza softly on the lips and neck, “That was amazing” Kaza nodded sleepily. Looking into the others eyes Rikuo saw nothing but love. Placing one last kiss on his lovers' nose he whispered, “I love you, Baka”
 
Kaza snuggled his head into the others chest and fell asleep, “I love you too…jerk”
 
Rikuo smiled, and pulled the covers over them, falling asleep holding the other in his strong arms.