Legal Drug Fan Fiction ❯ Soon ❯ Soon ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Soon and Very Soon
Author: Washu-chan(me)
Series: Gouhou/Lawful/Legal Drug
Rating: PG for (very)mild shonen-ai
Genre: Drabble/General/Semi-Fluff
Wordcount: 179
Theme: Chinese New Year/Red
Pairings/Characters: Kakei/Saiga
Semi-Rikuou/Kazahaya
Warnings: Randomness from my mind
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the wonderful CLAMP-sama's work, specifically Gouhou/Lawful/Legal Drug.
Author's Notes: This is the first time I've written for the fandom, so be warned! This is an answer to the Chinese New Year and Red challenges on Legal Scribbles.
 
 
 
 
 
Kakei glanced at the clock, and walked out of his office. He called to the two boys in the store, “Kudo-kun, Himura-kun, it's the Chinese New Year, so why don't you take off early?”
 
Kazahaya leaned out of an aisle. “What's the Chinese New Year?”
 
Rikuou snorted as he came from the back part of the store. “It falls on the first new moon after the solstice. It's the start of the Chinese year, but a lot of countries celebrate it. Baka.”
 
Kazahaya turned red and yelled back, “Teme! Don't call me stupid!” He stomped out of the store and up toward the room the boys shared.
 
“He is a baka.” Rikuou muttered as he bade Kakei a good day and headed up after Kazahaya.
 
Kakei watched them go with a small smile on his face. A pair of arms wrapped around him and he felt warm breath in his ear as Saiga asked him, “I wonder when those two will get it together, if ever.”
 
The effeminate man only grinned wider. “Soon, soon,” He replied. “Very soon indeed.”
 
 
AN: Well…comments are welcome! Any flames will be used to roast Voldemort, Ganondorf, and the kids from the Lakota parochial bus. This is also posted at FF.net under Lady no Day 201, and at LiveJournal on my journal, selenity_hime01, and a couple of the comms there.