Legend Of Dragoon Fan Fiction ❯ More Than I Deserve ❯ More Than I Deserve ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I have not beaten the game yet, but this does take place pre-game… in my mind of course. I do know that a certain someone dies, for those of you that haven’t gotten that far I won’t say who, but I don’t know what happens much after that. This is not my normal fandom, so bear with me. Oh, and disregard their eye color, I don’t know who has what? Someone inform me, please!

More Than I Deserve
by Dracoqueen22

The moonlight filtered through the sheer curtains and cascaded its light in the darkened royal bedroom. The wind whistled softly through the open window but still did not disturb the peaceful slumber of the occupants within the thick and warm covers.

The silvery rays fell on two unclad chests, one thick and muscular with a light dusting of golden-blond hair, the physique of a soldier. It was he who had his arms wound about the torso of another man, sleek and lithe, yet also strong. This man, the one with light-brown hair was snuggled up quite comfortably with his larger lover and seemed content enough not to move.

The room was quiet, only the sound of their hushed breathing to break the stillness. It was a peaceful moment, languid and soothing, and it seemed nothing would break their slumber.

Suddenly, there was a slight bit of movement. Who knew why he had awoken? A mysterious noise? His ever present soldier senses?

He was not quite sure.

Either way, emerald eyes fluttered open, glancing blearily around the expensively decorated room. Abrupt clarity assailed him when he realized where he was. He had fallen asleep again, and the king had not woken him. It was a dangerous mistake.

He tried to extricate himself from the body of his lover, but his movements awoke the sandy-haired brunet.

“What is the hour?” came the sleepy mumbled question. He had to hold back a chuckle. Even in the dead of night, Albert maintained his proper teachings and decorum.

“It is late,” Lavitz responded as he moved to pull from the bed, the covers sifting around him. “Forgive me, but it is far too late for me to be here. I was careless.”

A warm hand grasped his arm before he could move. “You worry far too much, Lavitz. No one ventures to my chambers after I retire except for you in secret.”
The soldier sighed softly, grabbing the hand with his own as he turned to face his king. The man he served with every inch of himself, and the man who owned his heart.

“It is not concern for myself that causes my worry, but concern for you, your majesty.”

He was correct in every aspect. It was a dangerous game that they played, the two men. They risked much to be together, perhaps the king most of all. Yet, for his childhood friend turned lover, Albert would rather risk than have nothing at all.

“I understand,” Albert replied with a slight sigh. How he hated the precognitions of society and the rules that he must abide as king. If he couldn’t have what his heart desired, then what was the point in a kingdom?

He tugged once on the knight’s arm, bringing their faces together to share a sweet, languid kiss.

If Lavitz were to leave, he would ask for one more chance for them to share a moment. King Albert never knew when the pressure to marry would be too great, but to have his knight until then was enough to soothe him.

Their lips came together in a press that was welcome and familiar. As always, the knight was tentative and slow, careful not to overstep his bounds. His tongue sought entrance rather than demanding it. Albert relented and quickly the slide of wet muscle ignited fires in him, early sated but now brought back to life.

“There is yet time for one more risk,” murmured the king as he slid hands soft from the wearing of gloves across the bronzed expanse of chest in front of him. His fingers trailed through blond hair before ghosting over a nipple already pebbling from his skilled touch.
Lavitz moaned at the light touch, sensitive as always, and his eyelids fluttered. “As his majesty commands,” he whispered before leaning down and enveloping Albert in another kiss that was as heated and passionate as the one before. He threaded a hand through brunet hair as he slid their bodies together, already erect groins brushing together in a sparkle of desire.

He pushed their skin together, pressing their bodies one against the other as the cool silk sheets slithered over his back. Lavitz’s free hand trailed downwards, cupping King Albert’s groin and massaging gently. His middle finger stretched down and traced lightly over the brunet’s still slightly loose puckered entrance. Albert moaned beneath him, arching up into the touch as a light blush fled into his cheeks.

“You make me feel like none other,” moaned the king as Lavitz’s hot mouth traced a trail of fire from his lips to his neck. The knight’s tongue lapped at the sensitive spot beneath his ear at the same moment that he ground their arousal’s together, causing both of their shafts to swell even fuller.

Albert’s hands were by no means any less busy. While one roamed up and down the planes of Lavitz’s chest, caressing the contours of every muscle, the other teased his erection, sliding a thumb over the already weeping slit.

Lavitz bucked into the touch, trying to stifle the loud moan that was threatening to call all of the guards standing just outside the door. He gingerly began to lick and nip his way down the smooth skin of the king’s chest, tongue swirling around an erect nipple before he continued on his downward path. Albert was content to lie there as pleasure flooded him from every angle, one hand running through short, blond hair.

The knight’s tongue roamed over Albert’s body, lapping at flesh and teasing his sensitive skin until he was centered directly over the brunet’s leaking desire. Albert spread his leg’s accommodatingly as Lavitz settled between them. He lapped at the pearly drop just on the king’s slit before taking the entire shaft in his mouth, loving the sound of Albert’s gasp above him.

He swirled his tongue around the hardened flesh, paying close attention to the sensitive head. He could smell the musky scent of the man beneath him, and it was even more of a turn on then the wonderful sounds of delight he was making. Lavitz wasn’t ever really sure what to call those noises, something between a moan and a whimper that caught in Albert’s throat and gasped.

After tracing the underside of the king’s shaft and giving it a good suck or two, Lavitz finally released him a slight pop and moved further down, heading for his secret entrance. Albert made a sound of protest which was immediately stifled at the first feel of the knight’s slick muscle along his puckered muscle.

Lavitz traced the contours of the ring before diving inside, licking him open and preparing him for something much longer, though Albert was still pretty loose from their excursions earlier that night. Albert made those noises again, tangling his hands in Lavitz’s hair and pushing down towards the intruding tongue, seeking more of the pleasurable touch.

His body began to tingle as heat pooled in his belly. He knew how it felt to have Lavitz filling him, the delicious sensation of being so complete it made his body shiver. His arousal dripped with the knowledge that it was soon to come.

Lavitz gave one last parting lick as he pulled himself up, planting a kiss on the King’s neck before pressing his lips to Albert’s, aligning his thick arousal at Albert’s hidden entrance. Their tongues twirled around each other as the king grabbed onto his shoulder in a silent gesture to continue.
Lavitz began to press inside, Albert’s legs wrapping around his waist and immediately taking him deeper, eager to feel his knight deep inside. He locked his ankles around Lavitz as the other man began to take his king slowly with languid thrusts in and out, igniting sparkles of pleasure throughout both of their bodies. He pushed himself down on the intrusion, eager for more of the stimulation. Lavitz balanced his weight on his arms as he bent down to kiss the king once more, angling his hips so that he could stroke that pleasure spot deep down inside.

Albert moaned softly, a red flush beginning to creep into his cheeks. He gripped onto Lavitz’s shoulders, the head of his arousal rubbing along the knight’s toned stomach and leaving behind streaks of the pearly fluid. He wasn’t sure if he should push down on Lavitz’s shaft or up into the hard planes of his stomach for some desired stimulation.

The knight pulled back from the kiss, adjusting their position so that Albert’s legs were on his shoulders and allowing him a deeper penetration. He thrust into the king’s entrance, shuddering at the feeling of the warm heat wrapping around him. He reached for Albert’s arousal, wrapping his fingers around the stiff shaft. He shifted his hips as he moved, stroking the Albert’s prostrate with every movement.

Albert clutched at the blankets as his body was fused with heat. He gave himself up to the feelings, thrusting down onto the intrusion and gasping lightly as Lavitz continued to stroke both his pleasure center and his weeping shaft. The knight’s plunges became more and more frenzied as heat pooled in his belly, working them both into a frenzy.

The king forced one of his own fists into his mouth in an effort to stifle his groans then with a muffled cry, his back arched, and he came, coating Lavitz’s hand and his own stomach with his semen. The knight that owned his heart followed him over seconds later. He could feel the warm rush fill him, and it was a feeling he cherished. They collapsed against the bed, panting heavily as the king relaxed his legs from around the knight.

”One day, I will not have to stifle my cries of pleasure,” Albert commented quietly as they waited for their breaths to even and their hearts to stop racing.

Lavitz shifted, calmly kissing a soft and unmarred shoulder as he did so. He quietly wiped his hand on a small towel they kept near the bed for such purposes, taking care to cleanse his king as well.

“Don’t speak of such things that can never be,” he expressed gently. “My dream has been to protect this country… and so I’ll protect you. Yet, I cannot hope for anything more.”

“I’m just a man, Lavitz,” said Albert. “Don’t I deserve the desires of my heart like all the others?”

The knight sighed as he slowly extricated himself from the king’s grasp, feeling a conversation like many they had had before forthcoming. “You are more than a man,” he said softly. “You are king, and that is more than this knight deserves.” He turned his face towards the window, gauging the lateness of the hour. “I must go before we are caught.” He began to pull on his clothes, knowing he had to hurry.

King Albert sighed, pulling at the covers as the sudden exit of Lavitz’ body left him with a chill even in the mildly warm air. “Someday, I will make you see different.”

Lavitz turned back towards the bed, blond hair glinting in the sunlight. He caught the look in Albert’s sky-blue eyes. He knelt beside the bed, matching gaze for gaze with the king.

“I obey every order of my king,” he said plainly, “but should the day that happens, you will no longer be king, and this country shall suffer, and it is for this reason that I am content with what I can.”

With no further words to say, Lavitz stood intending to leave by the same secret passage he had come. He would return again of course, as was their way. And keep in their secret until the day that Albert was forced to marry, and their secret trysts would have to end.

Albert sighed as he watched his lover, the man he loved, slip away into the night as quietly as he came, barely a moving shadow in the darkness and filtering moonlight. A scene achingly familiar and yet… so unknown.

‘No, my love,’ he thought to himself. ‘It is you who is more than I deserve.’ These were the last words on his mind before he managed to drift off into a calming slumber, at peace thanks to memories of piercing emerald eyes and the soft slide of skin on skin.

***

Ah, sweet and touching. Not something I do much, but I figured I’d give it a go.
Review please!