Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ introducing the characters and the beginning of the trip ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My own Anime Road Trip of Chaos!

i cant believe it, this is my 30th fanfic ever made.

maybe,just maybe,i might let some people join, if so i can only pick two,one boy and one girl,the pairings are up to me tho.

O.K. this story will contain 2 characters from 3 seperate animes,these animes are as follows : Love Hina,Yugioh and InuYasha.

i warn you tho , there will be absolutlety NO lemons!! maybe some hugs and kisses and dates but NO lemons.

one last thing, this is my first anime road trip fic i have EVER made, and i barely know anything about Love Hina except about the characters and the house but thats about it.

on with the story of chaos!!

diablodude.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
Chapter 1 : the introducing of the characters and the beginning of chaos.

one day, diablodude(me) was sitting around his extremely big and comfy castle(only in stories i have a castle) thinking about how bored he was.

'how boring it is all alone here,nothing to do.....'

just then diablodude got a idea

"i got it!!" diablodude yelled out

"i'll invite two characters from three seperate anime's to come on a road trip with me"
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
in the Yugioh world
!@#!@#!@#
"hello? this is yami speaking.........uh huh..........uh huh.......sure me and bakura would love to come...o.k. bye" (a/n: yami is also yugi,they dont have seperate bodies in this story)

yami calls bakura(evil bakura,not the nice one,in this story bakura DOES have a seperate body,you'll see why later)

"what the hell do you want yami?"

"come on bakura, diablodude said there'd be cute girls comingon this road trip"

"really?okay i'll come"
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
the Love Hina world
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
"hello,Naru speaking, how may i help you?"

"are you willing to come on a road trip with me,and some other boys and some other girls?"

"hmm.....why not, it will allow me to get away from that pervert keitaro" (i hope i spelled that right)

"good, can you please invite a friend to come along as well?"

"okay,umm.......lets see,motoko cant come because she entered a contest of some sort,mitsune and mutsumi(hope i spelled those right as well) and shinobu are out shopping,so that just leaves koalla su, so sure we can come." (i really really hope i spelled su's name right)
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
inuyasha's world : kagome's time
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
"kagome higurashi speaking"

"hello, this is diablodude, are you willing to come on a road trip with me and some other boys and other girls?"

"sure, at least i can get away from shard hunting for a while"

"okay but you will need to invite a friend along as well"

"well,inuyasha,sango,shippo are all shard hunting and miroku is STILL trying to work on opening a pop from my time so i may as well choose him"

"great, meet me at the god tree two days from now with your bags packed, then we will meet the rest of our friends."

after diablodude had called everyone he needed he started to pack his bags and get ready two days from now.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
two days later
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
"where is he, he said he'd meet me and miroku here"

just then a figure is teleported towards the god tree

"hello." says the figure

"huh?.......aaaah, you scared me,are you diablodude?"

"yes i am"

this is what diablodude looked like : black sleeveless shirt with big red 'courage' symbol on the back,blue denim jeans,short brown hair,muscular,brown eyes,a silver necklace with a dragon on it,black sunglasses(think like the sunglasses that 'blade' used in 'blade' and 'blade 2'),partially tanned skin,and he was about six feet tall.

"how did you get here.......what was your name again?"

"my author name is diablodude but from now on you and everyone else can call me shane.......come we have to get moving"

in a instant shane and kagome and miroku arrived at hinata house(spelled that right?).

"hey,naru,koalla su,get out here so we can leave!" yelled shane at the top of his lungs.

just then naru and su arrived right in front of shane,miroku,and kagome.naru was wearing a orange tank top,orange-ish yellow capris and su was wearing a pink t-shirt with a white rabbits head on the front,and blue jean shorts.

"hi,my name is naru,this is koalla su but everyone calls her su, and you are....."

"oh um..my name is kagome, and this is miroku and shane"

"we better hurry to pick the last of our friends up."

just then a blue van appeared out of nowhere and everyone packed their bags in the trunk.

in a instant the van and the four passengers and driver were transported to yami/yugi and bakura.

when the people on the van arrived, they saw yami/yugi wearing a black sleeveless shirt,and blue denim jeans.

bakura was wearing a white sleeveless shirt, and blue jean shorts and a thin white jacket hung over his shoulder.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
after the introductions everyone was transported to san fransisco to start the road trip.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
"so shane, where are we headed?" asked a very curious kagome.

"we are headed tonew york and see wher we will go from there" answered shane.
!@#!@#!@#!@#!!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
okay,that was chapter 1, i know i know it sucked but this chapter was pretty much the introductions and so forth.

chapter 2 coming soon.

plz dont flame me,this is my very first road trip fanfic and i dont know much about love hina except about the characters,the house's name,some of naru's attacks and koalla su's inventions and the red moon thing. that is all i kno i swear, because i mostly read love hina fan fics, i really want to buy the manga but i cant find it so....oh well.

PLZ R&R.