Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ more powers, a fight, a death and a revival ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Road trip of chaos!

me: here is chapter 36!

on with the madness!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> chapter 36: shanes little invention and a death and revival.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was soon morning and when shane woke up, he noticed miko's head in his lap.

shane just smiled at his sleeping mate.


shane remembered what had happened last night, when he and miko 'transformed' into super demons,and he wondered, could he do it at will?

shane had secretly was building something in an unused sompartment in the limo chopper,something only he and miko knew about. something, the two mates never talked about.

as shane got up, he decided to take a shower, so he took off his clothes,his black wolf tail with the blue streaks,swaying back and forth. (i always meant to give myself a tail but never got around to it)

as shane turned the hot water on,miko woke up to the smell of steam.

"shane?" asked miko groggely.

looking about,miko doesn't find her mate, but she does hear some water running.

"shane!?" calls miko.

"in the shower!" replies shane so miko can hear him.

"so thats where you were." says miko.

"i didnt want to wake you up!" replies shane from the shower.

"well...may i join you?" asked miko.

"we are mated aren't we?" asked shane.

miko gets the hint and goes in to the shower with shane.

after five minutes, the two mates, are out of the shower and both are smelling fresh and clean.

shane and miko then share a deep passionate kiss before getting dressed.

after geting dressed, and hearing everyone yelling at kyokyo for waking them up with the air horns,shane and miko go to the special room they were working on and decide to test it out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gra vitational training room. (GTR for short)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< br> "miko,go stand on the white floor." instructed shane.

miko does as told and shane follows suit.

"TIMES 8000 normal gravity!!" yelled shane.

the room flashed red for a second and then, miko, and shane could feel lots of weight on their bodies.

"miko, i think that if we train hard enough under these type of circumstances, we can transform into our super demon selves at will." explained shane.

the two mates then start to train vigorously ,not one taking a break.

after about half an hour of training,the two are moving at inhuman speeds that no one can match.

"TIMES 15,000!!" yelled shane.

again,the two trained for a full hour this time.

after an hour, the two were just as fat and just as strong and are able to take anyone who challenged them on.

"resume normal gravity." said shane.

the room flashed blue and then the room was back to normal gravity again.

as soon as the room was back to normal, the two mates can feel the strength and speed in their bodies.

shane then takes a stance with both arms at his sides, both in the muscle flexing pose.

shane then lets out a powerful yell.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" yells shane,focusing his energy and in a blink of an eye,shane is standing in front of miko,in his transformed state,only,he is in the second stage of the super demon mode.

miko's eyes widen at all of the golden energy that her mate is making.

shane looked the same as last time except for three differences, 1) his silver hair went all the way to his legs and two, his golden streaks were more golden and three, his aura was more stronger.

miko then tried the same thing.

miko took the same stance and did the exact same that shane did.

in a blink of an eye as well, miko stood there,with the same looks as shane only her hair was golden, it wnt to her legs as well and her streaks were more silver and her golden aura was stronger as well.

just then, the two mates are then transported into the shadow realm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
s hadow realm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" ah, so you two nuisances have finally shown up again have you?" asked heero in a mocking tone.

heero then summons his tigers and shane goes after heero while miko takes care of the tigers.

"CRECENT MOON SLASH STAB!!!" yelled miko unsheathing her two golden short swords and cutting up thirty tigers in the process.

"CRECENT MOONLIGHT NIGHT!!!!!" yelled miko again, this time, destroying the other remaining seventy tigers.

back with shane and heero,there was a small problem,shane was surrounded by twnty heero's, only one was real.

"GOLDEN STAR RAIN!!!!!!" yelled shane as his attack hit and destroyed all nineteen heeros.

'wait,nineteen? wasn't there twenty?.............miko!' thought shane frantically as he tried to look for his mate.

as miko was looking for shane,heero puts a spell on her, making her do what he commands.

shane, after looking for half an hour, finally finds miko,waiting for him.

as shane gets close enough, miko goes for shane,making a big gash in his arm.

"GOLDEN STAR PURITY!!!" yelled shane as his attack went to miko.

it had no effect, miko was still under heero's spell.

"CRECENT MOON SLASH STAB!!!!" yelled miko with heero's voice mixed in it.

"GOLDEN STAR SHEILD!!" yelled shane, trying to block the attack.

the sheild fails, shane and miko are both at the same strength and miko breaks through the shield, taking out shane's heart in the process.

shane's body falls o the ground and his eyes become pitch black.

shane was dead. (note, silvery blue eyes mean im norma, crimson means im pissed off, dull grey means im dying and pitch black means im dead.)

heero then lifts the spell and disappears once again.

miko,now not under the spell anymore, notices shane's limp body and smells his blood all over her.

miko then falls to her knees and starts to cry as the shadows are lifted.

jidus had seen the entire fight and runs out to check on his friend.

jidus notices the body and miko helps him to take inside the chopper,while miko is still crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
limo chopper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
inside the limo chopper,jidus lays shane down on the big sofa couch and prepares a ritual.

"listen,i need complete silence and some blood from miko and shane in order for the ritual to work." explained jidus.

'in which i haven't done in over five-hundred years.' added jidus in his mind.

miko then gives jidus some blood of hers and jidus takes some blood from one of shane's wounds.

jidus then proceeds to take out a vial with a angel's head on one side of the cap and a devil's head on the opposite side of the angel on the other side of the cap.

"this vial,represents life and death,thus the angel and devil."explained jidus.

jidus then proceeds to put both of the mates' blood into the vial and starts to shake the vial so the blood mixes with one another.

after five minutes, the angels eyes open up.

jidus then proceeds to take the vial full of the blood and he starts to make a star symbol around shanes body and then he makes a circle around the star.

"i now need complete silence." said jidus as everyone nodded and didnt speak.

jidus then speaks.

"OH GREAT GOD OF LIFE AND DEATH! WE BEG YOU TO HELP US BRING THIS UNLUCKY MAN HIS SOUL FROM THE HEAVENS SO HE MAY LIVE AGAIN AND IN FOREVER LIVE A LONGER,HAPPIER LIFE WITH THAT HE LOVES SO!!" yelled jidus into the sky, his hands above his head as he spoke.

a black and red portal then opens up and a voice from nowhere stars to speak.

"JIDUS,MASTER OF SHADOWS, I SHALL DO AS YOU WISH, IF YOU HAVE WITH YOU A VIAL FULL OF A DRAGONS BLOOD!" boomed the voice.

jidus thn proceeds to take another vial from his cloak and opens it up and splashes the dragons blood into the portal.

"I ACCEPT THE OFFER AND GRANT YOUR WISH! THE SOUL SHALL RETURN TO ITS BODY!!" boomed the voice again.

in a flash of black and red light, a streak of blue light flies toward shanes body and as soon it hits it mark,two silvery blue eyes open up and start to scan the room.

"it is done,you may speak again." said jidus to all of those who didnt speak.

"SHANE!!!" yelled miko as she ran over to shane and gave him a big hug.

tears start to form in miko's eyes as she starts to talk to shane.

"shane....i....i thought....that i....lost you forever........i thought.....you would ne....never return!" says a crying miko in between sobs.

"miko,its alright,please,dont cry, im back now thanks wih the help of jidus." replies shane who starts to stroke miko's ,hair.

miko just bury's her face into shane's chest and continues to cry until she cries herself to sleep in shane's chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end ch 36.

plz R&R how u like this story so far.

shane.