Love Hina Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my anime road trip of chaos ❯ the final confrontation! jidus VS jidarus and mikos new ability. ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime road trip

me: YES!!! THE FORTYITH CHAPTER HAS ARRIVED!!!!!! BOOYA!! THIS CHAPTER IS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR JIDUS!!! CHAPTER 40!!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!!!

plz R&R

ON WITH THE MADNESS!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
chapter 40: final confrontation of jidus and jidarus and miko's new ability.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
as soon as miko put her hand on shane's head, she was able to see what happened to shane, and how he had lost so much blood. ( i will be using @@ for fast forward in certain flash back scenes, dont worry there will only b about four.)

*flash back,beginning of battle.*

i shall never die without a fight ,heero!!"yelled shane at the psychopath.

"fine, so you shall fight me, and you will die in the process." said heero.

"bring it on!" yelled shane.

@ fast forward@

heero then counters with a blow to the chest with his talons,injecting a bluish green like fluid into shane's blood system.

"AAAAGGGHHH!!!" yells shane in pain.

@ fast forward@ (this will be a little long)

shane had now short hair that went to his face (like inuyasha's hair without the bangs) which was a pure platinum silver,his eyes were now a bright ember color,shane now stood about six foot ten. shane also was now wearing a pitch black fighting outfit with the symbol of strength on the back in dark blue (like goku's from DBZ) and he also had on dark blue wrist bands and he now had a blood red aura. shane also had a golden hooped earing on his now platinum silver wolf ears, and shane's wolf tail was also a platinum silver color and shane also had quite a build as well (like sesshomaru) and shane's fangs were a bit longer and more menacing looking.

@ fast forward@ (last one i promise)

right before the attack hits, shane jumps onto the giant sream of energy and runs on top of it all the way to heero.

"crap." was all heero could say before a punch to the face and a kick to the gut, sent heero crashing to the ground.

as soon as heero hits the ground,shane goes back to his normal self,the poison taking too much on shane.

shane then plummets to the ground, as heero unsheathes his fire sword and slashes for the incoming wolf demon.

in a split second,heero slashes across shanes chest, inflicting a major wound.

* end flash back scenes,back with miko.*

"so thats how shane ended up here,oooo, i think i was in his head a little to long, and to think i had this new technique all figured out." said miko to herself.

'may as well bandage him up.' says miko in her thoughts.

miko then starts to bandage up shane when she notices something about shane's eyes.

'what?' asks miko in her head.

what miko sees is, shane's eyes are going from silvery blue to dull grey to pitch black in a repetitive cycle.

'that poison must be affecting shane seriously, i better go get su.' thought miko to herself.

upon going to su's room, a black light surrounds the vehicle (hell, i dont even know what type it is anymore) and jidus is transported into the shadow realm.

"so,brother, you are the only one here." said jidarus.

"jidarus you bastard,today is the day i will destroy you!" yelled a pissed off jidus.

"temper temper,brother,you can not kill me,we merely just go away for a few hours then come back,but i will make sure that you will stay gone forever." threatened jidarus.

"bastard!" yelled jidus at his brother.

and the battle had begun.

back with su and miko,su had invented a special x-ray crossed with a special laser beam,she called it the x-erest (only name i could think of)

su then started up the machine and began the core cell removal procedure (ccrp 4 short)

back with jidus, jidus and jidarus were equally matched but both were also exhausted.

"so,jidus, you have become a bit stronger." said jidarus.

"so have you." replied jidus.


"HELL SHADOW BLAST!!!!" yelled jidus.

"HELL SHADOW STRIKE BEAM!!!!" yelled jidarus.

both energy streams collided with each other until jidarus pulls a sneaky trick.

"SHADOW ABSORPTION!!!!" yelled jidarus his energy attack sucking in jidus's energy attack and jidarus's becoming more powerful.

back with su and miko, su was so far doing a good job helping shane until she accidently hit a vital organ.

the vital organ being his right lung.

"MIKO! get me my other device that looks like this one, only it's blue,not black!" yelled a frantic su.

back with jidus and jidarus,jidus pulls out his scythe and takes a familiar stane.

"DARKNESS WAVE!!!!!" yelled jidus.

the counter attack was too weak,thats when jidus decided to turn things up a few notches.

jidus then backs away far as possible from the attack.

back with miko and su, miko had found what su was asking for and gave it to her as soon as she could.

su then replaces her newest invention with the one miko was asked to go get and started to heal the wound she had caused.

in a flash of black light,in jidus's hands were two lightsabers, one single in his left hand and a dual lightsaber in his right.

jidus then turns on his light sabers and runs further away from the incoming attack.

within minutes, su was finished healing shane's wound and redirected blood flow that she then started to continue to find the core cell.

back with jidus and his brother,jidus lets loose his best counter attack.

"FROM THE FIREY PITS OF HELL AND THE BRIMSTONE THAT LEADS THE WAY, YOU SHALL BE ETERNALLY SILENCED!!! DEVILS REVERSAL SLASH!!!!!" yelled jidus as the super big stream of energy was re-directed back at jidarus at a super sonic speed.

within minutes,su had found the core cell and blasted it into nothingness,which caused a chain re action to destroy all of the other poisonous cells.

shane was safe from the poison, but he had still lost a lot of blood,so he may be in bed for a while.

jidus's re-directed attack was heading for jidarus at a quick speed, that jidarus tried to get away but.....

"NOT SO FAST BROTHER! GRIM REAPER'S CURSE!!!!" yelled jidus,negating jidarus's plan of escape.

"GRIM REAPER GRIP!!!" yelled jidus again, tangling jidarus up in the chain, making him unable to move.

"YOU SHALL PAY JIDUSSSSSS..............." and with that,jidarus was destroyed by jidus.

"may you forever be in total darkness. Amen." said jidus to the sky, his right hand over his heart.

'it is finally over.' though jidus to himself.

'not so fast broher, i may be in the darkness for now, but i will find a way to escape,that i promise you.' said jidarus thru a mental link to his brother. (works only because they are related)

jidus knew he was right,but maybe,he could make him evil no more,maybe he could find a spell book in his suitcase and find a way to make jidarus a nice person...sorta.

back with shane,miko was watching over him,not letting her eyes off of him,not even for a second.

within a few minutes,miko was fast asleep on shane's chest again,with one thing going through her mind.

'will i be able to go into a super demon,stage three?' asked miko in her head.

as jidus was searching through his suitcase, he found a spell book that had the spell he was looking for,only if he was going to make his brother a bit nice,his brother would have to become clumsy.

jidus sighed as he looked for the spell,staying up all night,even when everyone else was fast asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end chapter 40.

well i tried to make this nice and long, i probally did, but maybe beacuse thats from the flashbacks,but without them, it still may have been long.

plz R&R

shane.