Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Keitaro's Christmas Adventure ❯ Proposition ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Keitaro's Christmas Adventure

Chapter One-Proposition

Keitaro sighed as he finished the last of the hot spring scrubbing. At least it had temporary kept him warm while he was outside. It had been getting chillier lately. And it had been a long day, and all he had been doing was studying his butt off in his room, and in the kitchen with a hot dumpling in one hand, the pencil in the other. He even studied in his barrel turned bath. Actually, he realized, he hadn't taken a break from studying all day. ' I'm such a loser' Keitaro thought hitting himself over the head with the scrub brush accidently. "Owwww" he exclaimed into the night. 'How did I hit myself with the scrub brush. I hope noone saw, I must really be a loser...Note to self: Dont think and scrub...' Keitaro walked back into Hinata house, and put away the scrubbing brush away in the cleaning closet right inside the doorway into the house.' The rest of the chores will have to wait until tomorrow morning, I'm starved, and I earned a little relaxation...' Happily, Keitaro had skipped his way down the hallway only to run into Su playing (if that's what you wanted to call it) with her military devices.

"Keiiiiiiiii-Kun!" Su exclaimed jumping up and promptly kicking Keitaro in the gut. Standing straight with her hands on her hips, Su stated " What are you doing?!"
Keitaro peeled himself off the floor, rubbing his stomach, which still hurt from Su's enormous kick to it, looked down at Su and said:

"I'm on way to the kitchen to get some food...Has everyone already ate dinner?" Keitaro's stomach started audibily growling.

"YEPPPPPP!" Su half shouted, turning around to pick up Tama-Chan M3. "Look, I improved Tama M3, which is easy....for a genius like me!" Pushing a small yellow button on the side of the fake mechanical Tama-Chan, Su leapt out of the way and shouted " Go M3!" The M3, grew mechanical legs, beam rifles, and a beam scythe. Keitaro's eyes bugged out and he turned around to run the other way down the hallway. Just as he was running, Motoko was walking out of her room and he ran right into her, knocking her over, his head landing right in her lap. Motoko's aura grew red as she barked:

"Where do you get off trying to dishonor me 3 days before Christmas you bastard! Die!!!!" Motoko cried as she shoved Keitaro off her and shouted " Cutting Evil Strike Second Form!" Keitaro screamed and turned the corner only to run into Kitsune.

"Kitsune! Help...." Keitaro started to say, just before his clothes fell to the ground in shreds. Su covered her eyes and said "Kei Kun is naked!" Motoko's eyes blazed as the blush on her face grew.

"Damnit, I thought I had already perfected that technique! How dare you expose yourself to poor little Su, and me! I will NEVER forgive you for this damage Urashima!" Motoko exclaimed.

Keitaro rushed to cover himself up with his hands just as Kitsune replied " Well, Keitaro, if you wanted me and you naked, you could have just asked...." Motoko and Keitaro's jaws dropped. "But oh, fu fu.." Kitsune blushed furiously red, "Dont you think we are moving a bit fast?"
"Its not like that Kitsune! I didn't intend for this to happen!" Just as he said this, Motoko tapped him on the shoulder with her sword. Growling so hard the words barely came out, Motoko puffed "Why....are....you....still......naked....in my PRESENCE!!!!" Motoko finished, swinging her sword violently towards Keitaro. Keitaro ran all the way to his room and slumped down on the floor, eyes glazed over, sweating in fear. Getting dressed, Keitaro mumbled to himself "What is it with these crazy girls?! It's not my fault, I don't mean these things to happen..." Keitaro sighed and went over to his books. 'Guess it's time to study again. If I really want to pass these classes, now that I've gotten in to Tokyo with Naru and Mistumi, I need to really buckle down. Especially since I missed half the year already, thanks to my stupid foot...' he thought wearily.

Naru then suddenly popped her head through her bedroom floor, startling Keitaro out of his thoughts.

"Hey, Keitaro....what are you up to?" She asked tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Oh, hey Naru. I was just about to study again, want to join me?" Keitaro replied. Naru smiled, jumping down from the ceiling and landing on Keitaro. Unfortunely for Keitaro, she landed with her crotch right on his face. "P-P-Panties!?" Keitaro gasped. Naru shot up and shouted "You pervert! Baka! I trusted you not to say or do anything this time!" Naru brought back her fist and threw it at Keitaro with all her might. Keitaro lost his balance and flew, hitting the wall and sliding down onto the floor.

"Oh no! Not again!" Naru cried out running towards Keitaro. "Are you ok?" Naru asked, shaking the unconcious Keitaro. "Why do I always hurt the one I love!"

A knock on the door tore Naru away from Keitaro, as Shinobu walked in carrying a plate of snacks and a couple of drinks. Shyly she looked from Naru to Keitaro.

"Um, Naru-chan? What happened in here? You seem busy....I'll just go..." She turned around to leave just as Naru exclaimed:

"No! It's alright Shinobu, we were just studying...right Keitaro?" Naru put a little emphasis on the word right and sweetly smiled at Keitaro who seemed temporarily lost for words.

"Uh...well...um yeah....Thats right Shinobu. Thanks for the snacks! What did you make this time?" Keitaro asked trying to distract her from his mistake of being a bit too hesitant.

"Onigiri! My own special recipe for the spices too. And some hot cocoa. I thought it would do you guys good to keep up your strength, and not get cold. That's the last thing you two need." Shinobu replied beaming.

"Thanks so much Shinobu, that was really sweet of you.." Naru replied after her. "You can just set them were you'd like, and we'll dig in in a few minutes"

"Alright, I'll set them right here on the heating table. I'll leave you guys to your studies..." Shinobu said as she left the room.

"So, um...Naru...." Keitaro started shyly.

"Yes, Keitaro...what is it?" naru replied opening up her math book and starting in on her Algebra 2 prolems.

"I was just...well...uh..." Keitaro ran his fingers through his hair nervously and shrugged a bit. "Wondering, if you were doing anything tomorrow night?" Keitaro finished blushing beet red.

Naru blushed equally as red as she stuttered, "No, I mean..not really....studying....you know...the usual..."

"Well," Keitaro started, "Maybe we can go out to eat, or shopping, or whatever you'd prefer..."

Naru smiled and blushingly replied, "I would like that very much...."