Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ The Crystal Wings ❯ Chapter I - Entrance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Love Hina. Mr. Akamatsu does. That simple. If you sue me, then you can spend thousands for $32.14. That being said, enjoy!

"Blah blah blah" implies talking
'Blah blah blah' implies thinking

--------CHAPTER ONE OF THE CRYSTAL WINGS

Morning.

A small figure with glassy wings flit over a mountain, utterly confused, bleeding, and murmuring in its own language. With blood trickling down its leg, the figure rolled its robe up and sheathed a stave that it had been wielding.

'I norra believe it, how didda beast know where I was? It tooka chunk out of me before I could teleport out of that hellish place, but where am I now?'

The figure perked up, then began beating its wings frantically, having seen an inn.

'Perhaps there is someone familiar with pixielyre, for I norra think I can live long with this wound.'

When the figure blinked, it saw an illusion of a face with long strawberry-blonde hair.

'Oh Darlynn! Why did you have to die and leave me alone in this world? Come back to me, please!'

The illusion seemed to smile, then fade away.

'Come back, Darlynn!'

The pixie began flitting faster towards the illusion, ignoring the blood dripping from his wound, ignoring the world around him growing darker, ignoring his wings flitting slower, until everything went black.

--AT THE HINATA APARTMENTS

Kaolla Su was wide awake that morning, working on a brand-new mecha-tama that would fly even faster than before! Running outside laughing, she looked up to the fading blue moon as a winged figure flit into the way of the moon.

"Silly butterfly! You're supposed to flap your wings faster, like this!"

Kaolla ran around in a circle before the pixie fell on top of her head, cracking a part of its right wing on Kaolla's head. The pixie then rolled off of Kaolla's head, cringing unconsciously in pain. Kaolla began poking it with a stick.

"You ok? It alright, Keitaro the Ronin will fix you right up!"

Laughing, Kaolla picked the unconscious pixie up into her arms and ran inside the Hinata Apartments.

"Keitaroooo! I need your help with something!"

Keitaro stumbled out of his room, still focusing on the all-important task of waking up.

"Su, I don't have time to be an experiment, I have a hole in the roof to fix."

Walking downstairs, Keitaro stared at Kaolla's chest, or rather, what Kaolla was holding at her chest.

"What's that in your hands?"

Kaolla shrugged.

"It looks like a fairy-tama. Can you fix him for me?"

Keitaro stared at the pixie, and reached to hold the pixie just as Naru bounded down the steps with a smile on her face...until she saw what appeared to be Keitaro trying to grope Kaolla.

"SHE'S ONLY IN JUNIOR HIGH, BASTARD!"

Keitaro turned to face Naru just as a punch sent Keitaro through the roof. Panting slightly, Naru turned to face Kaolla with a smile only to be greeted with a crying Kaolla.

"Keitaro was just trying to help me fix this fairy!"

Naru grimaced as she comforted Kaolla.

"I'm sorry, I thought I saw Keitaro reaching for your...wait! A pixie?"

Naru snatched the pixie out of Kaolla's arms, and the pixie began to groan some more.

"Oh my, we need to take it to a...veterinarian? A doctor?"

Kaolla sniffs away the tears.

"But what if the doctor kills it? Or the vet kills it? I wonder, is it a he or a she?"

Kaolla begins to pull up the robe when the pixie shivers some more from loss of blood.

"Ah, a he! Can he stay, Naru? Please please please? I'll take care of him!"

Naru shrugged, then muttered something about as long as the pixie wasn't a pervert. Kaolla screamed with joy, then ran with the pixie up the stairs. Sighing, Naru went to change for her bath.

(A/N - First fanfic, please read and review! With the NaNoWriMo coming up, I may not be able to update this until December 2006, but it'll be worth the wait!)