Lupin III Fan Fiction ❯ (The New) Lupin the Third Series ❯ Lupin the Third 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Lupin The Third Series(story 16)

By: K.C. Simmons & A.T. Sharp

Kiko here! Guess what? Whats wrong with Fujiko? She actually thinks shes married to Jigen! Could it get any wierder? Read on!

"Fujiko's short time relationship"

We were in Scottland watching t.v.

"I'm going for a walk."Goemon said.

"Huh? Are you seriouse? You ussually hate the outdoors."Jigen said.

"I know, but I'm not feeling too well. I need some fresh air."Goemon said, walking out the door.

He walked down the street into the market place. He bought a sandwich, and turned around and bumped into a woman, and looked at her.

"Huh? Fujiko!"Goemon said jumping back.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir! I, I have to go."Fujiko said, as if she never had met Goemon.

"Uh, wait!"Goemon pulled Fujiko back and saw that she was crying. "Uh, Fujiko?"

"Huh? Who's Fujiko, and, who are you?"she asked, wiping the tears away.

"Are you feelng OK? Its me, Goemon." Goemon said. "Don't you remember? And your Fujiko. Don't play dumb."

"I was wondering who I was. How do I know you? Can you help me?"Fujiko asked, the tears returning to her eyes.

"Wait, whats wrong? Why are you crying?" Goemon asked.

"I don't know, I don't remember anything. I don't know why."tears streamed down her face.

"Are you actually seriouse?"Goemon asked. "You don't remember Lupin either? You haven't talked to him for three weeks."

"I'm dead seriouse. Please, just help me!"Fujiko said.

"Uh, um, I don't want to, but I guess I could help you just once, since your not acting like a, um, well your not being rude."Goemon walked with her back to the hotel, and explained almost everything exactly the way it was, except one thing.

About an hour later, the two walked into the hotel door, and Goemon whispered in Fujiko's ear and pointed to Jigen.

Fujiko ran to Jigen and gave him a huge kiss right before Jigen punched her off.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!"Jigen yelled at Fujiko, who was already knocked out.

"YOU BASTARD!"Lupin yelled to Jigen. "YOU KISSED HER AND KILLED HER!"he jumped up with his hands in fists.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN?! YOU SAW HER, SHE KISSED ME!"Jigen yelled defensively.

"AS IF, I COULD TELL YOU ENJOYED IT!"Lupin yelled.

"IF I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH HOW COME I PUNCHED HER AWAY?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY SHE DID IT, SHE'S BEEN GONE AND CAME BACK WITH GOEMON-"Jigen and Lupin both turned to Goemon and thier eyes narrowed.

Goemon smiled slightly and looked at them. "Sorry, I couldn't resist a good prank. She has amnesia. She doesn't know who she is and I told her she was married to Jigen."Goemon tossed his head back and laughed.

Jigen and Lupin jumped him and they all wrestled, Gyla and I had to break it up.

"Hey, whats up with you guys?"I asked, helping Goemon to his feet.

"ITS HIS FAULT!!"Jigen and Lupin yelled at the same time pointing at Goemon.

"OK, why are you fighting?"Gyla asked.

"He made the she-devil put her evil lips on my mouth. I'll be scarred the rest of my life now."Jigen said. "I gotta go wash my mouth out with soap now."he ran to the bathroom.

"Uhh, OK, now Lupin, why are you mad at him?"Gyla asked.

"He made my baby kiss him instead of me!"Lupin said.

We looked at him as if he was insane. "Dad!"Gyla said.

"What? If he was a real friend he would make Fujiko kiss me instead of Jigen."Lupin said.

"OK, well, you need to get over it," she said to Lupin. "And you need to apoligize to Jigen."I said to Goemon.

"I didn't know he would take it that personally."Goemon shrugged his shoulders.

"What if Jigen had made her kiss you?"I asked.

"I'd chop him into a million pieces and then dump them into a lake and put oil on it and set it on fire, and catch his ashed and burn them again and again until they were no more than invisible."Gomon said.

We laughed, and when I caught my breath, I said, "See? Luckily Jigen is a better friend and he only kicked your ass."We all burst out laughing again until Fujiko woke up and looked at us.

"Fujiko! There was a misunderstanding, you were supposed to kiss me!"Lupin said to her, trying to kiss Fujiko before she punched him.

"PIG!"Fujiko said. "And what do you mean I was supposed to kiss you? Who did I kiss?"

"Jigen."Gyla said.

"HUH?!"Fujiko yelled. "You let me kiss that pervert?!"

"Goemon did, actually."I said.

Fujiko kicked Goemon where the sun don't shine.