Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Hikaru's Dream ❯ Hikaru's Dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

2ND PART!!! YAY!!! I AM ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH A FIC, ain't dat amazing ^^

Anyhoosies here goes.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

HIKARU'S DREAM

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Once Hikaru got home she immediately plopped into bed, for some reason she was totally exhausted. And as usual her brothers were worrywarts, though the oldest chose not to show it, but in his eyes Hikaru saw the concern filling up. She just smiled and told them she, Umi and Fuu went to the gym, they stopped pestering her when she told them she wanted to get to bed, but she knew they weren't buying it.

She mentally sighed `I wish they wouldn't worry me so, I hate to make them suffer.' With these thoughts she drifted into dreams...

-= HIKARU'S DREAM =-

There was nothing around, just darkness. "Where am I?" Her voice was different somehow, but she couldn't place it, it was higher and squeakier just like when she was...she looked down, her hands were smaller. There was a full body mirror in this darkness, it appeared out of nowhere, she gasped, she was her old 15-year-old self...The darkness grew colder it wasn't the cold from winter, no, it was a different cold, it was cold yet not cold, hard to describe but that was how it was, she shivered. Cold, cold, cold. The darkness started to change, it became a dark hallway, and there was a light at the end, Hikaru slowly approached it and the sound of weeping came to her ears. There was a door a large one with strange ornate markings, made of a white material with gold imbedded into it, much like one of Cephiro's doors.

She came closer to the door and slowly pushed it open it creaked loudly but the crying didn't stop or slow in any way, she was blinded by the light and at the same time another thing came to her senses, a smell, it was very familiar from her first adventures in Cephiro, the smell of BLOOD, though this smell was stronger than any before. Her eyes adjusted to the light, and a horrifying sight came to her eyes.

`CEPHIRO!!! O YAMI! WHAT HAPPENED!'

She looked around her millions and millions of people DEAD! Blood up to ones ankles; tear stained faces, arms reaching out to the dead, cries of grief, anger, and sadness. Tears poured down from her eyes...

The scene suddenly changed, instead of a battlefield into the castle, the castle of Cephiro, where everyone was evacuated during the time of crumbling and the war against her dark shadow and the being created out of Cephiro's fear, The Lady Debonair.

She wiped off her tears and started in the direction of Clef's study. She arrived there, only it was locked, she couldn't get in. She decided to go to the garden since that was the place that held her best memories, and it would probably cheer her up, though she doubted it. Lantis wasn't there but she saw Mera, with the blue haired boy who looked under Umi's skirt the last time they went for a visit. They both looked about 10-years-old now but Mera was crying and the boy was comforting her, and there was a lot of sadness in his eyes too.

"C'mon Mera, stop crying, we promised the Magic Knights remember? That we would be strong, that we wouldn't cry." He said, but it was obvious in his voice that he also wanted to cry with her and break the promise. Mera slowly wiped away her tears and weakly smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"I guess you're right, but...but..." she burst out crying again, this time though stronger and her knees buckled from under her, "I miss mama, she wasn't supposed to die! She wasn't supposed to die..." the little girl kept on repeating the last phrase, "She wasn't supposed to die..."

Hikaru couldn't take it anymore, she rushed forwards in hopes of comforting the girl, but wasn't even able to reach her the scene changed again this time, it was a dark room. And in the center was a body, cold and dead, she instantly knew who it was. Her mind told her to go but her legs went forwards, first slowly them increasing in speed, she couldn't speak, her voice left her... `LANTIS!!! O MY GOD! LANTIS, Lantis, Lantis, Lantis...' his name kept repeating in her mind, over and over and over again. She reached his side, and her knees buckled, `Oh lord, Lantis...' tears started falling from her eyes, stronger and more freely than before `How? Lantis, how?' she touched his face with bother her hands. And trailed his lips, then cried, louder and more freely on his chest "LANTIS!!! HOW? WHY? OH GOD LANTIS, HOW?"

The scene changed for one last time, it was all white, and she was weeping on Eagles lap. She looked up, and Eagle pulled her into her arms and she cried into his chest. After a while she spoke "Eagle, why did this happen? WHEN did this happen? Oh Eagle what is happening to Cephiro?"

He just gently shook his head "Hikaru, this has not happened yet." She looked into his eyes startled.

"Then Lantis is still alive?" her eyes widened to relief "Lantis is still alive!" she smiled, and cried again, but this time out of relief, and happiness, and thankfulness.

Eagle's voice was of melancholy "Hikaru, I said it didn't happen YET." She looked up again with fear and worry in her eyes. "This will probably happen, IF we aren't able to stop it."

"HOW!?" she said "How do I stop it!?"

He looked at her more closely "Hikaru, with the other two Magic Knights you can, in time my dear, in time..." As he said these words the dream slowly started to drift away, and Hikaru woke up in tears, though she didn't know why, she had forgotten completely about the dream. She wiped the tears away, her eyes looked red and swollen, so she washed her face then got back to bed.

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Ta, ta, ta, ta... *sigh* chappie fini ^^, -_-` mesa tired `Tis 12:41, uh no make that 12:42am. Ah vell ah lets see now, domo arigato to the ff. people:

Kiyoshi-chan, Major Zazu Fangirl, Saturnfan, Water Princess

Who have reviewed and voted in my story so far...by the way...*cough* ERM, EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!! MZF!!! YOU'RE IN GAY PARIE ALREADY!!! ^^ <note: gay = happy not the other meaning for some people out there, like my classmate...x.x> NOW, YOUNG `UN DUN FORGET TO SEND ME A SECRET PACKAGE, GET IT!!! ^^ ah vell see all ah ya in the next chappies ^^