Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, Return To Me ❯ Deja Vu ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DiScLaImEr: I don't own Rayearth Magic Knights. I'm not sure who does, but I sure am jealous, and ask that they don't sue me for borrowing the characters and if they could forgive me for changing one of my favorite characters, as well as the rest of the cast.
This is for the ones who read the first two chapters! Thanks!! Especially to my first reviewer, Shinigami Lupin this chapters for you!!!


Chapter Three:Ja Vu


; Umi lay on her stomach, allowing the sun to tan her back naturally. She had placed sunscreen on about an three hours ago. That was seven o'clock in the morning. It was ten now, and the sun was getting a lot worse. . .
Fuu and Hikaru were oblivious to the UV rays as they played in the water. Earlier, some little kids swam near them, asking them to play. Hikaru was enthusiastic, Fuu hesitant, as the kids played 'Marco Polo', Hikaru with her eyes closed reaching for the kids who screamed and dodged in delight. Fuu was also becoming more relaxed as she fled from Hikaru.
Umi smiled when Hikaru grabbed an unsuspecting little girl who laughed in delight, her squeals of happiness and surprise melting into the other laughter of the other children, Hikaru, and Fuu.
Umi turned over onto her back, and reached for another tube of sunscreen to put on her creamy front side.
"Here you go, Miss." A soft, deep voice said.
Umi leaned up to look at the man who handed her the sun block.
His eyes were closed, the smile on his face one that she had seen before. His hair was an unusual, pinky silver color and cropped short. His skin was a pale white, his body seemed lithely built with long legs, and long arms. He wore red swimming trunks.
Behind him, was a girl with familiar gold eyes, and hair that was black as night. Her hair was long, half up half down. The half that was up was split into two buns that were on either side of her head. The girl had slender arms and legs. Her pink bikini getting stared from other men on the beach. Her haughty attitude that seemed to radiate from her kept them at bay, as well as the three other guys behind her.
One was a young boy. He was probably a teenager, a little over fifteen, with light brown hair, and dark forest green eyes. He was lanky, his swimming shorts, yellow, hanging off of his slim hips. He grossed his arms over his chest, and stared longingly out at the horizon as the breeze ruffled his hair. A keen intelligence radiated from him as his dark eyes landed on Umi. For a fleeting moment, she felt like she was being judged, but then the thought passed as he turned to stare at the ocean once more.
The second seemed to be nearly the same age, only a bit younger. Probably thirteen. His hair was red as tufts of his bang stuck out from under his red cap, where warm brown eyes stared out. He wore a light scarlet jacket that left his front open, revealing his six pack. Umi briefly wished boys were built like that when she was thirteen. His legs were muscled, and she wondered what sports he played. He wore black swim shorts, and no shoes.
The last had pale, icy blue eyes. His hair black as pitch. He seemed to be the oldest, with long muscled legs, beneath silvery swim shorts, and a gray shirt. His hands were in his pockets as he seemed to be itching to go for a swim, his eyes darting on Umi, the pinky silver haired man, her, and the ocean. He seemed to be the palest. Where the other two were golden, and lightly tanned, his skin was a pale, peachy color.
"Th-thank you." Umi said to the man.
When he opened his eyes, they were an odd silvery color. Like twin mirrors that reflected something. . . Something she couldn't quite see. . .
"My friends and I saw you the other day, I thought it would be nice to meet new people on our trip." The man said. "I am. . ." The man paused at the look Umi gave him. "What?"
&ld quo;You and your friends. . . They seem so familiar to me. Do I know you?" Umi asked. It was right there, on the edge of her memory who this group of people was . She knew them! She knew she knew them!
The man smiled. "Ah! Perhaps you do, perhaps you don't. We are nothing but a traveling band of friends who search for fun, and mischief, and create happiness wherever we go."
Umi didn't know what he said, the nagging of familiarity ringing in her head.
The girl behind him spoke up. "We should be going back, Kamono." The girl said.
"Alright.&r dquo; He smiled. "My name is Kamono. This is my friend, Mari. This," He indicated the blue eyed boy. "Is Les. This red capped fellow I call Aya. And last but not least, we have Ian."
"I&rs quo;m Umi."
"Nic e to meet you," Kamono said. "I hope we meet again."
They walked away, Umi staring dumbly.
Who were they? I swear I knew them!
* & nbsp; * & nbsp; *& nbsp; &nb sp; * &nb sp; *

&n bsp; "Who was that you were talking too earlier, Umi-chan?" Hikaru asked as she ate a sandwich. "Fuu, your food is great as always!"
" Oh, my!" Fuu said blushing. "You're too kind, Hikaru-san!"
Hika ru smiled as Fuu ate quietly.
"They seemed familiar to me. . ." Umi said. "Like we knew them. . ."
Hikaru shrugged. "Probably someone you knew in high school."
Umi shook her head. "They had unusual names. Kamono, Pear, Les, Aya, and Ian. I would remember unusual names like that!"
"Umi -san," Fuu said, "Perhaps it is just your imagination. Ne ?"
"Nn. . . Could be." She said. "Demo, I swear I knew them! Kuso !
"No need for such vulgar language." Fuu scolded. "Now, please eat!'
"Hai, hai. Wakarimasu." Umi took a bite of her sandwich. Her eyes widened as she gazed up at food. "Oishi!" Then she immediately ate the rest of it in the next few bites.
"I guess you were hungry, huh?" Fuu teased.
Hikaru got up. "Gochisosama!" She said.
"Hikaru-san!&rdq uo; Fuu called. "Where are you going?"
"To play some volleyball!"
&ldq uo;Okay!"
Hikaru ran off towards that part of the beach as Fuu smiled, watching her go.
"She's still as fiery as ever." Fuu commented.
Umi grunted as she stuffed the food into her mouth.
"And you're still hungry."
&n bsp; * &nb sp; * &nb sp; ; * ; * ; *

&nbs p; Hikaru walked, the sand making it too hard for her to run.
As she walked, she hummed a tuneless song.
A ball rolled by her feet, and she turned down.
"Oi!" A young boy wearing a jacket waved his arm at her. "Could you hand us the ball, miss!?"
Hikaru hit the ball back with all her force. But, to her dismay, it merely rolled halfway between her and the boy.
Her face beet red, she gave the ball to the boy who was smiling.
"Would you like to play with us?" The boy asked. "My names Aya." He pointed to two other boys, and a girl. "That's Ian," The light brown haired boy, "That's Les," He pointed the black haired boy. "That's Pear."
"Are you the ones my friend Umi was talking to?" Hikaru asked as she remembered the names.
"Yeah.&rdq uo; Aya said, he gave her a cocky grin. "She seemed pretty chocked to see us. But, I doubt she remembered who we are, since she never really met us."
"So she did meet you before that?"
"Yea h." Les said. "I'm pretty sure she knew me more than any of us, but she seemed to dislike Kanomo."
"H e did tease her a lot." Pear remembered. "But not as much as he teased me."
"Yeah, and now aren't you two a happy couple?" Aya said baiting her.
Pear blushed. "O-oh, you stop that!"
"You know you love him." Ian said. "Admit it. The truth is easier to reveal than to concoct and live a lie."
Pear blushed, and huffed off.
Hikaru shook her head. "I think I'd like to find Fuu and Umi. Maybe they'd like to play."
"Nah ," Aya shook his head. "We have to find Pear."
"Oka y then." Hikaru said smiling. "Ja ne."
* & nbsp; * & nbsp; *& nbsp; &nb sp; * &nb sp; *

&n bsp; Umi and Fuu waited for Hikaru.
"I wonder where she is?" Fuu said. "Should we go look for her?"
"I can wait here then." Umi was till stuffing her mouth with food.
Fuu smiled. "I'll look for her then."
Fuu stood up, and walked off in the direction that she saw Hikaru go.
She wasn't paying much attention to where she was going, and nearly walked into someone.
"Oh! Sumimasen!" Fuu said, her face red with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry!"
"It 's okay." The man was the one who was talking to Umi.
"You were the one talking to Umi!" She blurted.
He smiled. "So I am. My name's Kamono. And you are-?"
"Fuu . Houji Fuu desu."
"Hai , Fuu-san." Kamono said.
Now she understood what Umi meant when she said she knew who he was. She did too! Only. . . He had changed. The breeze began to whisper around her. A secret about who he was. But, she caught one word, one that the breezes began to chant as it circled around the two.
Cephiro. . . Cephiro. . . Cephiro. . . The man is of Cephiro. For he was not a man. . . Cephiro. . .Cephiro Cephiro. . . The man is of Cephiro. . . The wind whispered to her, she knew the wind knew all. The wind told the truth, it never lied.
"I know you." She said suddenly realizing who he was. "Mokona-san!"
&nbs p; * &nbs p; *&nbs p; * * *


I6: Tell me you were not expecting that. Well, please read and review! That way, I might dedicate a chapter to you! Ooh how lucky! ^_^