Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, Return To Me ❯ Brides, Wives, and Loving husbands ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I DON NOT OWN RAYEARTH!!! AND I AM NOT BENEFITTING FROM WHOEVER'S IDEA IT IS!!!!!

A/N: I'd like to thank all my loyal fans for this one! And I bet you this is the only Hikaru/Mokona lovers fic there is! This is like. . .four chapters in one. Only because I didn't want to get into the details. And if I do- you know you'll enjoy it.

So, from here on, I'd like to say I started the Hikaru*Mokona lovers trend! Feel free to imitate, cuz I don't like Lantis/Hikaru couples. My fave will forever and always be Hikaru/Eagle fics. THIS ONE'S FOR HIKARU/EAGLE FANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Final Chapter:

(Part 1)

Brides, Wives, and Loving Husbands

Hikaru was shaking like a leaf, she was so nervous! Her short hair had grown a little bit since the six months ago she had fallen in love with Mokona, her friend who mended her heart, and stayed by her side when she most needed it. The bright red locks dangled by her shoulders.

Hikaru took one last look in the mirror of the little room that was hers, Umi and Fuu in similar rooms on either side of her in her house.

The men were getting ready in the dojo, and the wedding would take place in the gardens that Clef had magically made a whole lot more lovelier, and Mokona provided the food, chairs, tables, and whatever else was needed. Ferio provided the gold- which was changed into money- for the wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and tuxedos. Umi, Hikaru, and Fuu, pulled enough money together to have an all expenses paid dream vacation to Hawaii, and the honeymoon clothes, and the wedding night outfits for the themselves and their men.

Hikaru looked at herself long. Her hair had begun to fall in short waves at her neck, and was decorated with pink pins with flashing red stones. A wreath of tiny sunflowers was on her head, her veil of the softest, almost white, pink dropped to cover her face to her chest. Her dress was the same pink, the bodice tight with a scoop neckline, the front of her dress close to her front part of her body. Her train was only a little behind her, a boy above it. She had borrowed Umi's blue pin, and had one of Fuu's lucky pennies in her shoe.

Hikaru touched her face. A touch of eyeliner had been added, and her lips were touched with the softest of pink lip glosses.

This is really going to happen. I'm going to marry the man that truly has my heart- now and forever.

*****

Umi looked at herself from different angles.

Her hair had been left down, at Clef's request. But, an expensive hairspray that her modeling company provided a spray that made her hair shimmer. Her hair had suddenly grown to her knees during the six months that she and Clef had been together.

Clef.

Umi's heart warmed.

She would marry him, in the lightest of blues, almost silver, wedding dress, with a white rose head wreath, the same color veil that fell to her stomach, and covered half of her hair. She inspected the silky dress with it's V neckline that offered a modest view of her ample cleavage, and hugged her waist, and gently flared hips. The skirts of her dress belled out a little, and her train fell behind her, was not all that long. She made sure her lip gloss didn't smear on her chin, or her cheeks. The shimmering lip covering tasted like vanilla, which Clef seemed to have taken a liking to.

Umi turned around to leave the room, grabbing her bouquet of white roses, sunflowers, and daisies.

*****

Fuu stood at the door beside Umi and Hikaru.

Fuu was in a light, gold colored dress, daisies in a wreath on her head, and a short veil that covered her face. Her long honey blonde locks fell to her hips in waves, was decorated with butterfly clips that glittered with golden wings. Her dress was modest neckline, and hugged her body. Her dress loosely fell around her body, her train following her every move like a golden river. Her eyes sparkled like emeralds, and her lips smiled.

"I can't wait." Umi said with a grin.

Fuu smiled. "This all happened after so long."

Hikaru nodded. "And so much has happened."

"And all because of Tokyo Tower. . ." Fuu said grinning.

"We should have had the wedding there!" Umi said with a sigh.

Hikaru laughed.

Umi wrapped an arm around both of her friends, and hugged them. "But, this is a much better beginning to our new stories."

*****

"The wedding was beautiful." Fuu was telling Ferio, holding his hand in hers.

Ferio grinned at her, his amber eyes glowing with delight.

They had just arrived in Hawaii, and were in the van, all their luggage in the trunk, Umi and Clef in the back with Mokona and Hikaru.

"It was, wasn't it?" Ferio said, leaning over to Fuu and biting her earlobe.

Fuu shivered, and sighed. "Soon."

And it was.

They were at the hotel faster than you could say "Hey!", and settled in their rooms.

The men went down to the bar to toast themselves, while the women got their rooms ready.

Ferio and Clef didn't drink any beer, knowing their women were virgins, but Mokona was immune to the liquid, and downed it for all of them.

Ferio looked at Mokona, his eyes sparkling. "Nervous?'

Mokona looked up at them. "I thought this was supposed to make your mind muddled. I feel nothing!"

Ferio took a sip, and winced. "It's not as strong as the one back home. Almost tastes bland. Here," Ferio took it Mokona's drink away, and gave him water. "Hydrate yourself."

Mokona kept downing water after that.

Something in Clef clicked, and he stood up.

Ferio and Mokona watched him.

"She's calling me."

*****

I've decided at last! The wedding nights will be three different chapters, and this was more of an introduction. So, parts 2,3 and 4, will be out soon, okay?

Thanks for your support!