Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Only You I Desire ❯ Sea of Emotion ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Only You I Desire

E-chan Hidaka

Edited by: TheStripedOne

Disclaimer: I do not own anything expect the story and my made up characters. So please do not sue me because I'm broke as a bum, I had to borrow from my own siblings.

Couples: U/C, H/L, F/F and many more…

Setting: Alternative Universe

Genre: Romance/ Action/ Angst/ Humor

Rated: G but in the upcoming chapters maybe R for sexual contain and foul language.

Inspiration to type this chapter: Utada Hikaru, “The Workout.” and The Exies, “Genius.” and Maroon 5.

I want to thank for all the people who inspiring me to continue to type this fanfic!

----

Chapter 5: Sea of Emotions

  “I can’t control you, you can’t control me”- Puddle of Mud

 

She disappeared to her secret haven again, her cove by the sea. She wanted to get away from everything. Away from everything she knew… to her Neverland; it was like the only safe place where no one could find her, her safe haven. She had found it one day as she was running to escape from the emptiness. Today was a good day; the sun was shining brightly, the weather was warm and sea gulls were floating around in the sky blue sky. She looked around her surroundings in the cove; it was simply breath-taking. There was a small waterfall, and wild and exotic flowers covered the place. She swam, enjoying the warm-cold texture over her body.

She rose from the water; the water dripped down her well formed womanly parts. She laid on her stomach, letting her back face the sun. She sighed in contentment. It was pure heaven. The waves crashed in and out of the white sandy beach; she turned her head to the side…listening to the birds chirped so early in the morning, and the soft breeze blowing through her little haven. Her blue locks cascaded down her lightly complexioned lithe body as she slowly drifted into dreamland.

 

---

Flash back

 

“Daddy…” she cried, clinging tightly to her beloved teddy bear. She wouldn’t stop crying till her captor took it with him to calm her down. Her captor knelt down in front of her.

“See Umi-honey, if your daddy would listen to me… you wouldn’t be in this situation don’t you think?” The captor told her. She tried to hold her tears back as she looked her captor straight in the eyes. She couldn’t understand what was going on.

“Uncle Tamaki, can I please go back to mommy and daddy?” she asked her Uncle in a soft shaky voice. His eyes narrowed down to little slits.

“No!” he said roughly, scaring her even more. She wanted to know why her beloved Uncle was doing this. She wanted to be with her daddy and mommy. What was wrong with her Uncle? He was scaring her now.

“Please!” she cried, hugging her teddy bear tighter. She held onto that teddy bear like it was her life force.

“You see Umi-chan, your stupid father is the cause of your situation,” he told her. She looked at him confusedly, trying to understand. “He was stupid enough to fall in love with that wench! Now they are having another heir,” he sneered.

“Daddy,” she whispered. He looked at her; she looked like the wench with her dark blue eyes and sky blue hair. It irritated him. He grabbed the girl roughly by the neck. Her eyes showed the fear and the confusion all together. She was only seven years old. She hated her Uncle Tamaki. Newly fresh tears poured out. Not far down the hall the wailing of a new born filled the air. The child was born.

“We could’ve ruled the whole nation if your daddy didn’t fall in love with that stupid commoner!” he sneered. She was trying to grasp some air because it her Uncle was cutting off her air supply. Dangling and loosening her hold on her teddy bear, she tried to struggle from his grip.

“Uncle Tamaki…” she squeaked. The door opened with brute force. She saw her father standing there with pure shock. His hair, white as snow, in disarray, body drenched with sweat, his crystal blue eyes darted back and forth between his best friend and his beloved daughter. Wails broke the silence; the second heir had strong lungs. It was crying.

“Tamaki, what’s the meaning of this?” Her father asked her Uncle Tamaki.

“Simple: I hate you! You threw our dreams away for that stupid wench!” Tamaki hissed at him. “What happen to our dreams, Akuma?”

“I changed…” her father replied, “She showed me many things, things like life. And they're better than being alone ruling vast lands.”

“Bullshit!” Tamaki cursed. “We had plans and they were great!”

“What’s wrong with ruling with a queen at my side?” Akuma yelled at his long time best friend. “Please let my daughter go… this is between you and me,” He watched his friend loosen his grip on his daughter. Tamaki roughly tossed her to the bed.

“Ah!” she screamed as she landed on the bed face first. She was crying more now. She really hated him… She slowly sat up and looked at the two adults.

“What the fuck!” her father cursed, “She’s only a child, not some rag doll Tamaki!”

“She’s a useless bitch!” Tamaki sneered, “If you listened to me long time ago…”

“You have gone insane.” Akuma told his friend. Tamaki began to laugh and drew his fencing sword that hung loosely at his hip. Umi watched as her fate unfolded right in front of her. Her father drew his fencing sword and got into a fighting stance. He hadn’t had time to change out of his fencing equipment; his wife had gone into labor during his fencing practice.

Umi had watched her father fight so many times and she knew he was great, but her Uncle was also an excellent fencer. Tamaki charged at Akuma and their swords clashed against each other. Tamaki swing wildly at his friend trying get the upper hand, but it was like Akuma could read every move he was going to make. They fenced together so much they knew the other's movements. Umi watched hopelessly as they danced around each other like the fight was to the death. And there would only be one survivor.

Akuma looked at his precious child who was struck dumb watching them. He decided it was time to switch things up. As much as Tamaki and he were best friends, his family was at stake and he needed to protect them. Since he had trained in many different styles of sword fighting, he decided to switch styles. He twisted his body around and blocked Tamaki's attack with his blade close to his friend’s face. They were knocking things out of place. The room was a mess. Akuma jumped over a fallen chair; he knew he had hidden a sword in this guest room somewhere. Tamaki angrily swung away rough and fast—as expected from a fencer. He couldn’t read Akuma's actions anymore since the man was no longer fencing. Akuma easily blocked Tamaki's assault and tossed his own fencing sword away. He saw the hidden weapon; it was behind his daughter.

“What the hell are you doing Akuma?” Tamaki sneered. “Are you finally giving up?”

“Move Umi-baby!” her father said hastily to her as he dove for the bed and pulled out a sheathed weapon with precise designing on it. He quickly took the sword out of its sheath; it was a gift to him from a friend called, ‘Little Crow Tachi.’ He got into a new stance.

“Oh! What’s this?” Tamaki said sarcastically, looking at the sword. He knew he was at a disadvantage. He swung at Akuma carelessly, but in one swept move Akuma's sword broke his fencing sword in half and he was left with his back was facing Akuma. He felt the blade at his neck and began to laugh, trying to buy himself time to think. Akuma looked at his best friend with bewilderment. Tamaki looked around the room to see what he could use and saw something glaring at him from the floor. It was a jutte. “Is that all you got Akuma?” he said. Tamaki quickly grabbed with the wrist of Akuma's sword-hand with his free hand, then kicked his right foot against the weapon on the floor hard, catching it with his left hand. He twisted out harms way. “You should’ve been faster Akuma.” he told him, “You’re an unfit king!” He roughly pushed Akuma away from him and began to twirl the jutte with elegance. He touched his neck. ‘Ah he cut me,’ he thought as he felt the welt. He smiled, “Since you were nice enough to leave a mark on me. I think I should do the same to you,” he said to Akuma. He pirouetted the jutte and made a sharp jab towards Akuma’s ribs. Akuma barely dodged, the weapon cutting his robe and the first layer of his skin.

“Grr!” Akuma growled. Tamaki smirked at him and switch hands with the jutte.

“Doesn’t it hurt to be wounded by one of your most trusted friends?” he said smugly. Akuma swung at his friend. It did hurt him that his own best friend, who he would gladly call his brother, had turned on him and gone insane over power. He should end this now.

“I’m sorry Tamaki,” he whispered sadly. They had been through so much. It had always been about Tamaki and him for a long time, until he had met a certain woman who measured up to his wits. Akuma kicked his friend’s knee. Tamaki groaned in slight pain, and then Akuma without delay struck his sword through his best friend's chest. The blood from the wound he had created on his fallen friend spattered over him. Tamaki looked his friend with horror and anger, looking at his open wound where he had been pierced. He began to cough.

“If I’m going down, you’re going down with me,” Tamaki said as he began to fall to the ground. Akuma started to walk to his daughter. Umi looked at her Uncle and noticed the seals he was perforating; it was a poison.

“Daddy!” Umi cried, but it was too late. The jutte hit her father’s back with the poison on the tip of the weapon.

“Uh!” he groaned. He looked at his beloved Umi, noticing the tears in her crystal blue eyes. He fell in front of her. “I love you…you must live and protect your mom and brother for me now.”

“No, daddy!” she cried harder.

“Umi,” he struggled with his last breaths. He touched her lovingly. “Be a strong girl, I know you are -- your destiny was written long ago. You have some hard times ahead of you. I love you, and remember that you’re the daughter of the Great Akuma,” he said with his last breath.

The room was quiet, her Uncle Tamaki and her daddy were dead. Screams and wails broke Umi out her daze. It was her mother and her new baby brother. She scrambled quickly off the bed and began running down the hall. She stopped in the middle of her tracks and saw two hooded black capes walking away from the room her mom and her brother was occupied in. One of them was carrying the baby and the other was dragging a dead body by the hair. It was her mother. Her mother had been stabbed in the heart and had her throat slit. Her mother was dead! She hated them. She wanted to scream at them and asked what have her family had done to them to experience this type of heart ache. And she didn’t understand it all. She closed her eyes and ran blindly towards the two hooded capes, but was thrown back by some incomprehensible force. She hit the nearest wall with such power that she was knocked her out… and that was the last time she saw her beloved family. Their downfall and broken kingdom…

---

She screamed and woke up in reality once again. It was a nightmare; she rubbed her eyes as if she was washing the memory out, and abruptly pushed herself off her stomach. She had dreamed about her past again, and she could never forget. Her family's death still gets to her, and she has no idea what happened to her brother. Was he still alive? Was he safe? There were many questions running through her head and so many were unanswered.

She noticed it get a little dark; someone or something was blocking her sun. “Look, what I have found here.” a shadow was behind her. She immediately coiled into a back hand spring kick and kicked her intruder in the face. “Bitch!” it swore. She grabbed the closest thing to her and wrapped it around her naked body. She looked at her intruder. He was dressed in a fishnet type of shirt and navy blue pants. He was about 5’9” or 5’11”, she estimated.

“Back off, if you know what’s good for you,” she warned him. He dusted the sand off his face and opened his eyes. His eyes surprised her; they were a unique color: spiral blue with white. She never had seen anything like that.

“You sure are a clever bitch,” he told her, “But I think that's my line.” He smirked.

“I was here first minding my own business!” she told him, “You’re the ass that interrupted my peace.”

“Well you’re the one that’s intruding on my master’s land,” he spat back. He ran a hand threw his silky white and blue streaked hair. She had never met anyone with that color of hair; it surprised her. “We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either way, I will win.” As soon he said that, black hooded capes appeared and surrounded the two of them.

“Your friends?” she sneered as she glared at him. Of all things why did it have to happen now when she was semi-naked only in a cloth? She thought to herself.

“No, I was hoping they were your friends,” he returned.

“Well say if we get out of this alive, you’ll forget that I was ever here or that we ever met.” She said to him.

“Who said you could call the shots?” he questioned her as they watched the black hooded capes circle around them.

“Did anyone tell you that you’re annoying?” she said irritated.

“Oh forgive me my princess, where are my manners. I don’t mind you telling me what to do, I am your humble servant, NOT!” he said childishly. That was the last straw; she slapped him in the head. “Ouch!” He rubbed his head were she had hit him. “That wasn’t nice.”

“Screw you, you jerk!” she snapped at him, and then one of the black capes threw a punch at her. She didn’t have enough time to block it, so she was planning to get hit and take the pain, but the hit never came. She opened her eyes and saw it was him who had stopped the punch. He was holding the wrist of the caped person.

“It not nice to hit a lady,” he scolded the black cape and flipped him over on his back. “Didn’t your mother ever tell you that?” Umi tied the cloth tighter around her body and got into a fighting stance, crouching down into a crane style and waiting for the perfect time to strike quickly and deadly. Her fist hit struck the caped person in the face, forcing it to stagger back in pain. She didn’t have time for this. Then she decided -- she needed to make this swift and easy.

“Water!” she shouted while doing some hand seals. “Tide Wave!” she said. A huge wave came in and washed out everything in its way. The black hooded capes had been swiped out. Her so called partner in this battle tried to brace himself as he was going to get hit by the tide wave, and she started to laugh. He hadn’t noticed that she had put up a shield to protect them. He looked at her.

“Why you little…” he started to say.

“You’re welcome,” she returned and continued to laugh. His facial expression was totally priceless. Oh god, she hadn’t laughed this hard in a long time, she thought to herself. Then he began to laugh too, realizing that now that he thought about it, it was pretty silly.

“Yes, thank you,” he said genuinely.

“Well I think I overstayed my welcome, I should head back…” she said, looking into his eyes. She felt her heart skip a beat. What was this feeling?

“Don’t worry about it,” he said softly.

“Okay, bye!” she said, but then he grabs her hand and pulls her into his arms. She looked into his eyes.

“You’re welcome to come back to skinny dip in my master’s back yard anytime,” he said in a teasing manner and winked at her. She glared at him and stomped on his right foot. “Ouch!” he shouted, “You're one violent lady, I hope you know.” She stuck out her tongue at him as she walked away.

“So I have been told,” she smiled while picking up her stuff.

“Tell me your name!” he followed her.

“Um…” she began to say. “Um… just call me Sky.” she covered up.

“Sky huh? Really?” he said as she watch her quickly tied her long sky blue hair into a bun.

“Yes. Thanks, it's been fun,” she told him.

“No, wait…” he said. She looked at him as he came closer to her, he bend down to close to her ear. “Did anyone ever tell you that you're beautiful,” he whispered then kissed her suddenly and chastely. She pushed him and looked at him with shock.

“Why?” she said softly.

“Well, I’ll let you go…” he said walking away, “My master is waiting.” He began to do hand seal for transportation.

“What? What is your name?” she called out.

“Aoi,” he said and disappearing into thin air. She stared at the sky for a long while as she thought about what just happened.

“Aoi…” she breathed out as she left her secret haven.

----------

Notes:

#1 little Crow Tachi is an heirloom of the Taira clan forged in the kogarasu-zukuri style. This unique blade, with its double edge is stunningly replicated including historical blade dimensions with hi running the length of the blade. The blade is fully functional for serious practitioners of the Japanese sword arts. The design of this blade makes for a very fast sword that is easily used with one hand.

#2 Jutte, literally ten hands, was used by the samurai as well as the feudal era police. They were used for trapping the blades of edged weapons as well as jabbing and striking. Jutte

Were also used to trap fingers both for compliance and throwing.

----------

To be continued…

Author’s note: I’m truly sorry it took me over a year to update this fanfic. I had no inspiration to finish it. I was kind of dealing with a broken heart, so I didn’t have the heart to finish the chapter. Then another thing was my computer decided to crash and I lost the file, so I had to start from scratch again. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope it explains all about Umi and her past enough for you. Well folks please review so I can see your guys’ comments and continue this fanfic.

Next chapter: Chapter 6: Gone with the Wind (maybe)

See what happens next to Fuu-chan.

Also thank you TheStripedOne for editing this chapter... love you very much.

E-chan Hidaka May 20, 2005

Also joined my yahoo group or email me at Echan _ Hidaka @ yahoo. Com