Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Previous Chapters ❯ Previous Chapters ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

*Sigh* after reading a whole lot of angsty stories, I decided to write this story.

I'm wondering why the html of my comp. Doesn't work on FF.net, can anyone tell me? ANYhoosies here goes.

Previous Chapters

<TOKYO>

Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu now all 17 years of age, Hikaru who just got out of a growth spurt and now taller than either Umi or Fuu, her hair long, and red as ever wasn't held in a braid right now, she let it down, her face longer and her eyes a bit narrower. Making her look like a full-grown woman than just a teenager.

Umi also a bit taller was just about an inch shorter than Hikaru, more mature in stature and attitude, but still prone to angry outbursts. Her face still held its beauty and charm, as it did when she was 15.

Fuu also taller but also an inch shorter than Hikaru, still as kind as ever and as smart as ever, her hair was longer though, reaching up to her waist. Her eyes green and beautiful as ever, though like Hikaru and Umi her eyes were narrower, and her face longer, and more like Hikaru and Umi her face was more mature and more woman-like.

The trio was drinking some hot cocoa in their own favorite rendezvous area, a nice little coffee shop overlooking Tokyo Tower. A place that holds memories; of sorrow, joy, hate, family, friends, enemies and most importantly love.

The red head, previous pillar and Magic Knight of fire broke the silence between the three of them "Ne, ne `Mi-chan, Fuu-chan do you think we will ever be able to get back to Cephiro?"

"I really don't know previously, short one." Umi making fun of Hikaru with her previous handicap.

"Mou! `Mi-chan I'm already taller than you will you please STOP making fun of me!"

Fuu just smiled her own trademark smile. "Why don't we just go to the Tokyo Tower? Just for old times sake?"

Umi sighed, and the three of them looked at the Tower, "A long time ne? it's been one whole year ever since we have been to the tower." Hikaru said silently.

There was a silence between the three of them, then Hikaru suddenly stood up. "C'mon guys let's just go." She smiled a hearty smile, put some coins on the table for a tip (1). The other two girls also stood up and they left.

<TOKYO TOWER>

As long as they have been away from the Tower it was still as familiar as ever, nothing much changed. They looked over the rail where they first met and the last place they saw Cephiro.

"*sigh* it has been a long time, ne? Miss Hikaru, Miss Umi?"

"Mm Hm, A VERY long time." Umi smiled. Hikaru chuckled a bit.

"I wish we could go back, I wish, I wish." She sighed "It's only a wish though." Hikaru leaned against the railing. And there was a silence.

Umi sighed "It is too painful..."

Fuu was compassionate "Would you like to go home Miss Umi?"

Umi sighed again, but Hikaru remained silent "sure, sure, sure." They left.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=--=-=-

Okies enough for now...-_X' I really need ta start finishing all my fics, ah vell, anyhoosies, let me say a few things...

No 1. Pweeeeeeeze help me with the Umi pairing, well ah vell. *shrugs*

No.2 REVIEW!!! ^^

No.3 uh, nothing more.

One last thing

(1) I heard that if ever you give Japanese cab drivers a tip they take it as an offense, well, actually I know it was somethin' like that or it was another country *shrugs* so I'm not so sure about the tip thingie. If anyone knows about this well...

See ya in da next chappie ^^