Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Sefiro High ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A week had passed since the beginning of the school year. Most of the freshmen have gotten used to their new surroundings.

It is the time of the school year where clubs in school are recruiting new members. Sefiro High encourages students to join and participate in extra-curricular activities such as these to help in the personal, emotional, and social developments of the students. This is the reason why classes are suspended starting lunch break to accommodate this event and one classroom had been assigned per club for the registration and orientation for the new members.

"Hmm, Umi, what club are you gonna join?" Hikaru asked.

"I'm not yet sure. How many clubs do they allow for each student to join in to?"

"I heard three is the maximum, Miss Umi."

"How about you, Fuu? Which club are you going to join?" Umi asked.

"Science Club and Math Club for the academic ones. I am going to join the Japanese Archery Club too. I saw that there's no problem on the registration schedules."

"I think I would join the English Literature Club and the Fencing Club then..."Umi pondered. "That is if there's no registration schedule conflicts."

"Me, I'm just going to join the Kendo Club, nothing else."

"Want to look at the bulletin board for the schedules Miss Umi? They posted the assigned rooms also," Fuu suggested.

"Can I go with you too? I don't know which room I have to go yet."

***

Miss Caldina Odoriko made sure that Mr. Lafarga Dal would notice her as she walked past him. Wearing her dancing leotards, she walked the walk, so to speak, her hips moving left and right in a smooth and seductive manner. "Well if it isn't Lafarga..." she said. "You're just the man...I mean, person I need..."

She had always liked him since from the time she first got into the school, and she has this feeling that he likes her in the same way. The problem is, he is quite shy. So after thinking about it for quite sometime, she had decided to make the first move. She figured it would be easy. She knows that with her pink pony-tailed hair, tanned complexion, and a body to die for, men actually find her extremely attractive.

"Hello Odoriko-san," Lafarga answered her. "Can I help you?"

"Well it's like this, you see. I need to arrange the speakers of the new dance room before the club registration starts. The nitwits who put it there didn't bother to set them up properly...and I was wondering if you can help me?"

"Well...I..."

"As you can see, my body is not meant to be lifting and carrying such loads..." she said, her hand on her hip as if striking a pose to highlight her assets. She noticed Lafarga let go of a big 'gulp!' and it made her smile. "So will you help me?"

"Well, sure Odoriko-san..."

"Thanks honey," she said, winking at him. She saw him blush and laughed. "Let's go then?" Lafarga can only nod.

* * *

Primera is very much excited in joining the cheering squad. This is the main reason why she chose to sit on the front row. She sat quietly, and listened to the cheerleaders in front of them.

"The cheering squad adviser, Miss Caldina Odoriko, will not be here until later. She is currently, like, at the orientation of the Dance Club that she is managing also. Soooo, like, I'm here anyway...so....uhm... First of all, like, I want to thank you girls for coming," Tarta Chizeta said to the cheering squad recruits. "And, like, we expect you to give your all to this squad. The practice starts from like, 4pm to 6pm every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. We might also, like, require you to attend weekend practices, that is, if we are going to enter some competitions and stuff."

"And if our schedules are not busy, we can have tea parties!" Tatra her twin, added. Thus, making all the people in the room face-fault.

"Tatra!!!!!!!!"

"Yes, Tarta?" she answered, smiling sweetly.

"Oh nevermind...Like, anyway, like, we are going to conduct an intense training for you girls. Coz, like, you know, we have to see how good you are." And then Tarta added in a grim voice, " So prepare yourselves...." followed by a loud laugh.

"Don't excite yourself too much, sister...Would you want me to get you some tea?" Tatra said, which made all the girls in the room face-fault again.

* * *

"Hey Miss Fuu!!!" Febin said running towards her. "Are you joining the Math Club also?"

"Well, yes..."

"Oh that's great, I'm joining the Math Club too!"

"Why, Ferio-san, I didn't know you like Math."

"Actually, I don't like Math..."

"Oh..."

"Well, I'm joining the Math club so that I can improve my Math. Hehehe..."

"I see..."

"I am going to join the Science club also...."

"Why, Ferio-san, I didn't know you like science! I am joining the Science club also."

"Hehehe...I don't like Science either...."

* * *

Hikaru, after a long run around the school, had finally found the kendo room. She entered the door, and sat on the corner, panting. "You're looking very tired."

"*pant* I don't think I will ever get used to this big school..." she answered, not even bothering to look at the guy who said that to her.

"The registration is finished an hour ago."

"WHATTTTTTT!!!!" she stood up, and found herself standing face-to- face with Lantis, clad in the kendo-costume.

They must have been standing there for a minute or so, just staring at each other. Not knowing what to say next. "Here..." Lantis finally said as he handed Hikaru a bottle of mineral water he had been holding.

"No thanks, sempai...I..."

"Take it." Hikaru felt that she should, took the bottle and started opening it. It must be because she was too tired running around, that she didn't have any strength to do the task. Lantis, noticing it, took the bottle and did it for her and handed it back.

"I guess it's too late for me to join then..." she said in a sad voice.

"Sign your name here," Lantis said, holding out the registration sheet. She did as she was told and after that, Lantis gave her another piece of paper. "You can take this one home and just submit it to me tomorrow."

"Thanks a lot sempai!" Hikaru said bowing her head. After that she took a candy out of her pocket and gave it to him again.

"We have a one-hour practice starts at 4:30 pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. That's all you need to know, the rest is just welcome crap."

"See you on Wednesday, sempai!" Hikaru left the room after she bowed for the last time.

As soon as the girl left, Eagle went out of the changing room. "So she gave you candy again?"

"You can't have it," Lantis said and he popped the candy in his mouth.