Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ The fourth rune god ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Fourth Rune God

Disclaimer: Isa dontsa ownsa MKR, okaysa? I do own Nightingale doh!

~MKR~

Prologue

~MKR~

Nightingale Merrow sat up straight in bed and screamed, putting her hands to her ears to block out the screams of her dreams. Her twin brother and older sister raced up to her room. This had been happening a lot lately, too much for comfort. This time there were words to the scream, though.

"NOOOOOOOOO! CERO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Calm down! Were here!"

Nightingale collapsed crying on Sparrow's shoulder.

"Robby, get her a glass of water, now!" ordered Sparrow

Sparrow had taken care of the twins since their parents had died. Robby returned with a glass of water.

"There, there, shh, drink this dear." She was gently rocking her little sister.

Soon the tears had passed, and they asked,

"Now, what happened in this one?"

"You know the dragon-robot I've told you about?" they nodded. "Well I had a dream, and it was dead. This is bad. If its real and it dies that's really bad."

"Oh dear. Night?"

"Yes?"

"Were going to Tokyo tower in the morning, do you think you can make it or should we leave you here?"

"I can go!" she exclaimed. To herself she thought that's where this'll all end.

~MKR~

IA: it's just the prologue! Please review! All flames will be deleted!