Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ To Chose Or Be Chosen ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
To Chose Or Be Chosen

I don't own Rayearth and I'm not getting any money off of doing this. The only OC is Kim, who is MY character and any use of her in any other stories while result in you being burned to an extra-crispy state. Thank you and have a nice day.

Author's notes are in parantheses ( ) {--- those for you stupid people
Thoughts are in italics (those slanted words)

Prologue
Umi walked quickly down the hall searching for Mokona while muttering to herself. (hey, she may not mutter to herself, but I do, so she now mutters.)
"Where is that little fluffball?" she wondered aimlessly.
A voice startled her, "Just WHAT are you doing?"
"Oh! Ascott...I-I didn't see you there," said Umi breathlessly.
"We must remedy that," Ascott replyed, a smile playing softly across his lips as he approached Umi.
"Oh Ascott..." Umi whispered softly as his arms encircled her, holding her in a gentle embrace.
"Go get a room!" announced Clef as he whisked past them.
Umi screeched, "You....you LITTLE PERSON! HOW DARE YOU-" (this sounds like something I would do....)
"Now honey..." Ascott began, "calm down, it isn't good for your heart, you know what the doctor said about your blood pressure..."
"Neither of you, by chance, have seen Hikaru have you?" queried Clef. "She's been missing for the past several hours, Eagle and Lantis are terribly worried."
"Hikaru's missing! We must find her!" Umi announced with a raised fist. (I think she needs to get some ridilin or something)
"Maybe she just needed some solitude," Ascott stated while thinking that he could go for some aspirin.
"No! She's a considerate little person and she would NEVER do this!"
"Nevermind that! we just want to know where she is, now start looking!" the Master Mage ordered, leaving no room for complaint.

~*~*~*~*~

"Where could she be?" mused Eagle.
"I've looked everywhere!" Lantis exclaimed dispairingly.
"Caldina! Have you seen Hikaru?" Eagle questioned.
Caldina responded affirmatively, "Oh, you didn't see her on the balcony outside her room? She looked a mite troubled!" (I have no idea what a mite troubled actually is, it just sounded good, so stop giving me those looks.)
Eagle and Lantis both started for the stairs, taking them three at a time and rushed for the balcony, barely pausing to thank Caldina.
Lantis stated almost to himself, "I hate seeing her upset."
"As do I, hopefully we can console her," Eagle replied, lost in thought.

~*~*~*~*~

Hate me now don't you? I might consider typing out the next chapter...maybe....