Mai Otome Fan Fiction ❯ What happens at Garderobe, stays at Garderobe ❯ Beloved Exile ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
What happens at Garderobe, stays at Garderobe
Two: Beloved Exile

Maria Graceburt paused as the blonde haired otome stood at the door to a summer cabin, silently debating knocking on it. Summoning her courage she finally tapped on the door, anxiously waiting for a reply.

“Come,” a familiar voice called.

As Maria entered the home she was relieved to see it was now neat and tidy, not like the despairing mess it had been on her first visit some weeks ago. Una Shamrock looked up from where she was sitting with a cool smile, a degree of reserve evident in her gaze. Her removal from the headmistress position at Garderobe had hurt her deeply, no matter how justified, and she was clearly still recovering from it.

“I’m glad to see you’re well,” Maria noted as she walked to her side, her simple black dress clinging to her body.

“Unlike the last time you visited,” Una admitted as a faint blush colored the brown haired woman’s cheeks.

Maria sat down across from her at a table in the living room, the sun shining on them from the window. She poured them both some tea as she said to Una mildly, “You were upset, understandably so.”

“I was wallowing,” Una flashed a smile as she crossed her legs, her short red skirt rising up on her legs, “as you reminded me.”

This time, Maria felt herself blushing in embarrassment. The last time she had visited Una had scummed temporarily to depression, and it had fallen to her to jar Una out of that state. “I’m sure you would have realized it yourself, eventually,” Maria said.

Una reached out, putting her hand on Maria’s. “I was very rude,” she said quietly, “I never even said thank you.”

“You don’t need to...,” Maria blushed, looking down at her hands.

Taking pity on her Una calmly noted, “I understand you’ve been asked to be the temporary headmistress.”

Maria looked up with a shy smile, “I didn’t want the job, honestly.”

“You’ve never been the ambitious type,” Una agreed as she took a simmering pot of tea and poured them each a cup. “Milk? Sugar?”

“No, thank you,” Maria said as she picked up the cup and took a sip.

Una added some sugar to hers and drank before asking, “Is there a investigation going on into Rena Sayers’ second form?”

Maria hesitated a moment but decided to tell her, knowing that Una could find our from another loyal otome. Besides, as far as she could tell Una held no resentment towards Rena for her fall from grace, a remarkable thing from a remarkable lady. “The current theory is some genetic trait is involved,” she said as she sipped her tea, “though that theory doesn’t account for the reports of her calling on something called Artemis.”

“Yes,” Una agreed as she shuddered faintly in memory, recalling the battle and Rena’s incredible power boost, “and those golden wings.”

“Too bad we got no recorded imagery of them,” Maria sighed, feeling frustrated with their lack of progress. If they could copy the unique ability Rena demonstrated, it was possible they could increase the power of all otome. However, even with Rena’s half-hearted cooperation, they were getting nowhere fast.

Una put down her cup as she finished her drink and asked, “Do you think Rena might be one of the legendary hime?”

Maria made a soft scoffing noise, “The hime are a myth from when the first ones arrived on this world.”

“There are stories that say they existed,” Una pointed out to her firmly, “just look at the being living on cat god mountain.”

“True,” Maria conceded. There were many and varied reports from reliable sources about the seemingly ageless young girl who patrolled cat god mountain. Identified as ‘Mikoto’ she had been spotted by many otome down through the years, apparently never aging.

Una smiled slightly, “If we can have something like her running around, I think we could have a hime or two, as well.” She sipped again, “And is Sifr settling in?”

“Quite well, as I understand,” Maria said. She hesitated before adding, “Windbloom has asked us to make Rena her otome.”

“I expected as much,” Una nodded. She smiled slightly, “Considering the danger Sifr could be, I’m glad she has a powerful protector.”

“Yes,” Maria smiled back at her and sighed. “I wish you were still headmistress, though. I only took the job because I was concerned who they would decide to appoint.”

“Oh?” Una looked at her in surprise.
“They were considering the otome of Artai,” Maria revealed, “as well as several others who had never served at Garderobe.”

“Well, I suppose it could be worse,” Una sat back as she mused with a impish smile, “They could have suggested Elliot Chandler.”

Maria looked at her in stunned shock then burst into laughter as she imagined the young and lecherous woman as headmistress. “Can you imagine the courses she’d establish?” she asked, grinning.

“Oral sex 101,” Una smirked, “advanced tribadism?”

“Sex toys and you?” Maria offered back.

Una laughed, “Erotic massage?”

“The mind boggles,” Maria agreed, shaking her head as she tried to banish the various erotic thoughts that came to mind. .Especially the ones starring her and Una.

“Not that I object to her inclinations,” Una added thoughtfully, “but she needs to learn to be more discrete about it.”

Maria’s eyes widened a little, “You don’t object...?”

Una looked at her in surprise, “Of course not. Otome by their nature are going to seek out our sisters for... intimacy.” She smiled, “And to be honest I have always greatly admired the female form.”

“I see,” Maria answered, looking away as a blush colored her cheeks.

“Oh dear,” Una smiled slightly, looking at the lovely blonde. She had often admired her but hadn’t wanted to risk the possible damage is the woman wasn’t interested. ‘It seems she was interested,’ she thought, ‘but hadn’t realized I was.’

Maria looked up as she heard Una sigh, “Yes?”

Una gracefully leaned over the small table that separated them, gently cupping Maria’s face. Before the other woman could more Una pressed her lips to Maria’s, savoring a kiss she had longed for so long.

Maria moaned slightly as she felt Una’s, leaning into the kiss like a woman drowning grasping a life line. The woman’s sweet, heady scent seemed to fill her senses, her touch lighting a fire in Maria’s body. She had never expected to know such wanting, or to have another seem to want her so much as well.

Una pulled back only reluctantly, her breath coming in soft pants. “Stand up,” she murmured as she pulled them both to their feet, “I need to see you.”

Maria felt herself blush even as excitement raced through her body. With a hasty movement she undid the shoulder clips of her dress, shrugging her shoulders to loosen the fabric. With a sigh it pulled free, separating so she could pull the clothing free.

Biting back a moan Una at last saw the sweet shape of Maria’s body. The stunning blonde’s fair skin was tinted with a blush, making her look even more adorable than usual. Her well shaped breasts were contained by her white bra, a hint of her golden triangle visible through the panties. “You’re beautiful,” Una purred, her eyes heavy with lust.

“Please,” Maria murmured as she looked Una over, “you too.”

“Come on,” Una tugged her hand leading them to the bedroom as she disrobed, too. She wasn’t as well proportioned as Maria but she had a muscled, fighter’s body, strong yet gently shaped. There was a gorgeous dangerousness about her that made Maria shiver in need.

“You’re stunning,” Maria said honestly as they stumbled into the bedroom, both clumsy with their rising need.

“Flatterer,” Una chuckled as she led Mania to the bed, kissing her again hungrily.

“Hmm,” Maria sighed then yelped as Una pushed her back on the bed. She fell with a soft thump, Una climbing on top of her like a cat. “Looks like you’ve caught me,” she said breathlessly.

Una grinned down at her as she unsnapped her bra, “Yes, and I’ll never let you go.”

Maria gulped as two of the most delectable breasts ever appeared before her hungry eyes, “I won’t be objecting.”

“Good,” Una smirked as she prepared to ravage her.

End

Notes: Obviously this is set after Sifr episode three. It seemed to me that the four otome fighting Rena would report her ‘power up’ and that Garderobe would feel obligated to investigate it. Of course, we don’t know how much Rena is actually cooperating with them, so I doubt they’ll have much luck.