Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction ❯ Forevermore? ❯ Miki & Mieko Chat ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

3 years....................later

Miki didn't know what was going on now between here and you, since that " incident" of him and her, they hadn't talked for a very long time! Now that that's over, Yuu already has a girlfriend and Miki is arriving back to her home town for a another year in high school. what she didn't know was that she was going to meet once more, and this time things are going to steam up between them.
(talking with Meiko on the phone)

Meiko: So you're really going to come back?

Miki: Yeah, I'm moving there because my aunt and uncle are over there, since my mom and dad have some business things to do, you know a business trip

Meiko: Oh, wow, well things have changed here a bit

Miki: what's new?

Meiko: whether you want to me to tell you or not, but Yuu has a new girlfriend, and they have been going steady for a month and a half

Miki: Oh ( surprised) that's great news, he finally goes out with someone for a change, it's been a while anyways, I don't really care about him anymore, that's the past and I'm moving on

Meiko: Oh ok, by the way Ginta and Arimi, they aren't seeing each other anymore, there was a problem Miki: What happened? Was it Ginta's temper about Arimi?

Meiko: Well sort of, Ginta was yelling at Arimi because he saw a guy with his arms around her, giving her a hug, a friendly normal hug, with------

Miki: Let me guess, her ex-boyfriend?

Meiko: Yeah...then it turned ugly Miki: whoa! Anyways how's it with you and Nachan?

Meiko: It's ok, we've been going out really well, we understand each other really well( laugh)

Miki: I'm happy for you, anyways I'm going to move Tomorrow, I can't wait to see you, Meiko!!!

Meiko: Yeah, Me too!!!! We'll going to be hanging out as always!!

Miki: Yeah!

Meiko: You know what I missed you a lot Miki, I'm glad you're coming back!

Miki: Me too! Meiko: I got to go!! Bye!

Miki: Bye!

Miki's P.O.V. ( Point of view) I'm moving back! Starting a new life! But I'm really worried for some reason and it's a question that has been popping in my lately: How am I going to react once I see Yuu? And how's he going to react when he sees me? I shouldn't be worrying too much besides I have a new life now, putting everything of the past behind me,.........everything, including Yuu.............