Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction ❯ Maybe Someday ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay I do not own any part of Marmalade Boy or any of the characters yadda yadda. Also ALL of Miki's speech is the lyrics to a song called "Maybe Someday" by one of my favorite bands THE CURE! I LOVE THE CURE!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ Heh Heh. So I don't own the words she says. Now that I think that is done plz Read and Review!

--

Miki lay on her bed as she hugged her pillow. It was so long since she had felt anything for Ginta. Yuu was the one she liked best. But after that kiss! Sure it was a shock but…

"No I won't do it again, I donâ€â"¢t want to pretend. If it can't be like before I've got to let it end." Miki said letting go of her pillow as she reached for her new picture of her and Yuu that they had just taken recently. "I don't want what I was, I had a change of head. But maybe someday, yeah maybe someday," Miki put down the picture of Yuu and reached for the other that was sitting on her shelf. It was of her and Ginta back in junior high school. They both smiled up at her.

"I've got to let it go and leave it gone. Just walk away, stop it going on." Miki placed the picture face down on her bed and hugged her pillow again.

"Get too scared to jump if I wait too long." Miki paused, thinking. She reached out slowly for the picture "But maybe someday" she said turning it over to face her again "I'll see you smile as you call my name. Start to feel, and it feels the same. And I know that maybe someday's come, maybe someday's come again!" Miki sighed "So tell me someday's come. Tell me someday's come again..." Miki's attention was caught again by the more recent picture of her and Yuu.

"No I won't do is some more, doesn't make any sense. If it can't be like it was, I've got to let it rest." Miki picked up the picture of her and Yuu and held it in front of the other. "I don't want what I did, I had a change of tense. But maybe someday" Miki brought the picture of her and Ginta forward.

"I'll see you smile as you call my name. Start to feel, and it feels the same. And I know that maybe somday's come, maybe someday's come. If I could do it again. Maybe just once more. Think I could make it work like I did it before. If I could try it out. If I could just be sure. That maybe someday is that last time. Yeah maybe someday is the end. Oh, maybe someday is when it all stops. Or maybe someday always comes again." Miki stopped holding the two pictures side by side and just stared at them.

"Miki! Miki come down for dinner!" Her mother called from down stairs.

"You too, Yuu!" Her father yelled up as well.

Miki took one last glance at the pictures and placed them back on her shelf. She got up from her bed and walked out of her room and met Yuu in the hall.

"Hey Miki!" Yuu smiled.

Miki just smiled back at him.