Mega Man Fan Fiction ❯ mega man 11: the flail of wily ❯ mega man 11: the flail of wily ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
hi my name is rocky balboa chuck berry blue bomber mega man light but u can jus call me mega man. i am a robot i was built by my father doctir light to be a house keeper robot and a sun but da evil dr wily came about adn took ovwer the world with his robot masters and i beat him and saved the world. but it just wasnt enought because every time i beat dr wily he wod jus kept breaking oust of the prison system and kept coming back for more becuase hes js sooooooooo evile. i beat him once by teaming up with ma broda proto manz and an alien named duel who likes to play yuigioh cards and a bunch of other times all by my self. but this time waaz completeley different because he stole a bunch of nuclear sumbarines with missleys in them and thereted the worlds goverenmts that they wold be destructicated buy the babombs if they didnt pay him 999999999999999999999999999999999 dollars and that on top of that he had an army of robomatons that he would unleash upon the world for the soul purpose of carring out his orders of total global destrutuimichon and that it wouldnt matter if they didnt pay him becuase if his robots took over the world and were in charge of its governments then he could just order his robots to pay him his money. "oh god oh god oh no111111111111111111" sed dockter lights as he skreeemdd in terrorists . itds ok sed medga man. i haff beten doctor wily b 4 anz i cann duuuu it again. ok sed docter ligty go getum my sun.