Mega Man Fan Fiction ❯ mega man 11: the flail of wily ❯ chapter 12 willy ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
so mega man ewnt dup agents wily and fouteded againts his evil helicoter that can fly in space. it fired the nuclear missles at him but mega man defleced them away with his hands cuz hes a robot and blew up the ship with wily inside of it. and wily fell to the ground unarmed but insted of pleding for mercyt lik he always does he starts bragging he has won and tells mega man that he new he wod win and has a surpris for him. behold sez dr willy my ultimate robot zero
the ultimate robot or at least he will be mega man. you saw zero is a protot type but this prototype is more then enough to finish you and ...........................then they fite. zero useig his light saber fight against megaman and uses his z buster but is no match for mega mans wepns and skills and he beats the 0 prototype and points his gun at wily who says im not thor yet i came with back up and then....................... out of no where comes........................and out of nowere comes the green goblin and mega man sas i haft teamed up to behold the teenage mutant ninja turtles who beat up the green goblin buy catching his pumpkin boms and throwing them bak at him and mega man and the tmnt hifive each other and shout cowabunga now wily finally surenders and begs for mercy and the 5 arrest him and give him to the police who sentince him to prision where dr wily was raped to death the end. or is it turned out the dr wily the 5 arrested was just a robot thet looked like wily so the rely dr wily could build the no prototype zero to take over the world. until next time.