MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Megaman X: World Crisis ❯ Sama's New Weapons ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer: this story is based on the Megaman X Series which is owned by Capcom.
 
Several Weeks had passed since the last fight. With Sama nearly restored, JQuada was nearly ready for their next move. So doc, are the upgrades finished asked Sama. Oh yes, by tomorrow, they'll be ready to give you and your team an edge those Maverick Hunters only dream of said Sama's scientist evily. I can't wait till I crush them under my feet, Sama began laughing very evil
Meanwhile, X and the team were training on Dr.Green's intensive training room. This is getting boring said Zero after scoring his 15th 100% in a row. Zero, look, the idea is to stay sharp, Sama must be planning something very dangerous said Laser Alloy. yea yea, I know. I can't wait till this war with Sama is over, its getting exhausting to fight him again and again. Don't worry Zero, I think next time we'll do him in for good, I'm getting a lil more confident said X. good, but don't let it go to your head, we cannot give Sama an inch replied Laser Alloy. I know, by the way, is Dr.Green. almost done upgrading Axl, Alia and Douglas asked Zero
Yep, he should be done within an hr replied Alloy. I'm glad you suggested it said X, I think we're gonna need the whole team at full power. Couldn't agree more, now's let continue training said Alloy.
Meanwhile, back at Sama's base. Its done Sama, these new upgrades will make X and the rest beg for mercy, now, shall we upgrade asked Sama's scientist. Of course doc, the sooner the better replied Sama. 1 hr later, Dr.Green finished the upgrades. Well, c'mon in and take a look. So, how do you three feel? They looked at themselves and felt stronger. Wow, doc, this is awesome, what did you do asked Axl. Well, for you, I enhanced your shape changing ability so you can not only change into a different reploid, but increase or decrease in size. Wow, awesome! For you Alia, I ugraded your communication abilites to be able to reach X and the team from even across the ocean, plus, now I have installed a built in radar to detect the JQuada Virus. Wow, thank you so much Doc. And for you Douglas, I have made you to be able to repair just about anything you can think of, plus, I gave you the ability to upgrade or enhance any reploids ability. Unbelivable doc, how do you do it asked Douglas. Well, it doesn't hurt to have the I.Q of 225, but for the most part, I take tremendous pride in my work. Your scientist Dr.Light was my role model about how to do a job correctly X replied Dr.Green. I see, well, Doc, you have our thanks, but… something wrong X? well, its just, I have this bad feeling Sama is gonna be a lot tougher next time. I understand, but do the best you can and if you feel you cannot defeat Sama, retreat and come back to HQ. if Sama is indeed stronger, I might be able to counter it. how so asked Zero? well, even though I have ugraded you and your team to the max, I have been tinkering with something that might enhance you even further, but its way in development. I need to do a lot of research before I can give you an answer. Well, we don't know yet for sure doc, but keep working on it just in case said Zero. One Month later, Sama's scientist finished the upgrades the entire JQuada team. the job is done said the scientist. Excellent work, so, will their attacks be useless now asked Sama. Not entirely, some attacks will be able to inflict some damage, but minimal at most. But it won't matter since you'll be able to wipe them out with one or two shots the scientist replied grinning. I like that, ok troops, plant the next nuke near a rundown area where X and his goody good friends will feel composed to respond ordered Sama. You got it boss. by the way, did you reconstruct any new recruits asked a JQuada member. oh yes, now that you mention it, I reconstructed some helpful reploids that have been giving X a very hard time replied Sama evilly. Like who sir?
Well, for Starters, I reconstructed Gate, I found him in the abandoned Maverick Hunters base. Those fools guess didn't want to bother since he caused a lot of problems awhile back. Who else sir? I also reconstructed the X Hunters who will be a big help to our team. very good sir. But I'm not done yet, I have upgraded one more who will be more of a help than all the rest. Who is that sir?
Sigma! Yes, I know all his battles with X. with him on our side, those pesky Maverick Hunters won't stand a chance. But sir, aren't you afraid Sigma could turn against us? Please, you worry too much solider. I have him under my control and even if he did break free, I installed a self destruct mode inside so he'll be terminated if necessary. You're brilliant commander Sama.
Yes, don't I know that. Now go! Plant that bomb! Yes sir!
Sama then got on the phone with the president. yes, what is it Sama? I'm gonna plant a nuke at Skidrow. Your job is to make sure it is broadcasted to all the networks. I want the Hunters to think that bomb will go off if they don't respond. But Sama, those Hunters know you ambushed them last time. They won't fall for it again that easily. I know that you dunce! That's why I want you to tell them it has a 72 hr timer on it and if it isn't defused, the entire area will be in flames. I understand Sama, but what if they don't take the bait? Don't worry, they will. I'll see to that. You just spread the word. Got it Mr. President? yea yea, I got it.
Meanwhile, at Maverick Hunters HQ, the Hunters restlessly waited for any report of Terrorist activity. I'm going crazy! Sama is playing mind games with us said Zero angerily. Be patient Zero, we'll know soon enough when to strike replied Laser Alloy. let's listen to the news, maybe there's an update said Alia. as they listened, the report came on. We have rumors of a nuke being placed in New York City, where it is exactly, we have no idea, but the reploid police are doing the best they can to find it and defuse. Zero turned off the tv. Yea, they know exactly where it is, they're just setting us up again! Yea, I know, besides it'll probably never go off anyway. Just then, the Maverick Hunters phone rung. X answered it. Hello? Are you X asked a mysterious voice? Yes, this is me, who is this? You don't need to know X, however, you better not take that bomb threat lightly. Hey wait a min, you're with Sama aren't you? that's right Hunter. X was about to slam the phone down when he said, I wouldn't hang up if I were you, just in case you were going to. And why shouldn't I? you're just setting us up you Maverick! Maybe yes, maybe no X, my point is, if you don't defuse that bomb in 72 hrs. New York will be destroyed completely. And guess what? you'll get the blame and I'll make sure that we hunt you down for that. You'll hunt us anyway you big mouth! Don't play games with us. Well, suit yourself X, you don't have to save those people, but then again, you sure will make your organization look very bad.
Ta ta, and with that he hung up. X slammed the phone down. What fool does he take us for? This is a set up said X angrily. What do we doc asked Amber. Hmm, this is very difficult. But I don't believe Sama is bluffing X. if we do nothing, many innocent lives will be lost replied Dr.Green. but then we'll be ambused said Zero angrily. Maybe, but I think this time we can get the upper hand on Sama. We'll need to come heavlily armed and in stealth mode said Dr.Green. what good will that do? He has a device that will terminate the stealth said Axl. Let's take 2 jets, one with X, Zero, Axl, Laser Alloy and Amber. The other with Alia and Douglas. You guys keep a close watch from afar. Then if trouble strikes and becomes too great, you can sneak from behind and rescue them replied Dr.Green. its not the best plan I heard of, but I guess its worth a shot said Zero. ok Hunters, let's go defuse that bomb and kiss Sama's butt shouted X. the Hunters joined hands and then prepared to leave. Taking a lot of ammunition with them, they prepared for what would be a very difficult fight ahead. Finally they finished and prepared to leave. Hopefully by the time you get back, I'll have finished those upgrades I've been tinkering with said Dr.Green as they boarded. Yea, hope this goes well, I don't have a good feeling bout it said X. be positive X, don't let fear get the best of you said Laser Alloy. yea, I know. Well, let's hop to it replied X. The Hunters activated the stealth mode once they were in the air. Do you get the feeling that they can track us even with stealth asked X. I wouldn't put it past them. Sama is as deadly of a threat as they come replied Zero. in anycase, let's be ready for any surprises said Axl. Meanwhile, Sama had his team in position. You keeping an eye on them interrogated Sama. Don't worry sir, those foolish Hunters have no idea we can track them even with their stealth mode the member laughed. Hey boss, how come we don't just shoot down their plane with a missile? Wouldn't that take care of em asked another JQuada member. yes, but unfortunatly you dunder head, those Hunters would know it was from us and possibly even retreat or track the missile. I know what I'm doing you dolts said Sama arrogantly. Got it Boss. 5 hrs later, the Hunters landed at an abandoned air strip. Ok, Alia, Douglas, you stay close by and monitor. If we get into trouble, alert HQ and send for backup ordered Laser Alloy. got it said Alia. the 5 Hunters stayed in stealth mode walking towards their target. ok team, as soon as they turn our stealth mode off, fire aggresively ordered Laser Alloy. oh don't worry, I'm ready for em this time replied Zero. a lil later, they found skidrow and the nuke. There it is! Its in the dumpster shouted Axl. You see any Mavericks here asked Zero. don't know, let's defuse it replied X. it took the Hunters 10 mins to defuse the megaton bomb. Well, we did it, the bomb's defused said Laser Alloy. yea, but something tells me that was too easy. Where are Sama's henchmen asked X. I don't know, but let's get out of here before they do show up. As they were walking out, a familiar face stood in front of them. What the….? No it can't be said X. what's he doing here demanded Zero. who is it asked Laser Alloy. its Gate replied X. well well, you Hunters did a nice job taking our 2nd bomb out, but now its time to terminate you rebels once and for all said Gate grinning. You never learn do you? you couldn't beat us when you used my DNA and there's no way you're gonna win this time either said Zero. Gate laughed out loud. You honestly think you can defeat me this time? You honestly don't realize the upgrades I've received from Sama. Hey wait a min! we're still in stealth mode and yet you can see us. You can track us can't you Maverick demanded Laser Alloy. you bet we could fools! Did you really think your stealth was gonna keep us from finding you? you're so naïve. But now, I'll make a compromise, you become a JQuada member and I'll pardon you said Gate. Join forces with Mavericks? NEVER shouted Zero. then you will die said Gate. Laughing evilly. No, you're gonna die shouted X firing his blaster at Gate. But to his great horror, it did minimal damage. You sure I'm gonna die? I don't think so X said Gate. But how? How are we unable to damage you demanded X. that's for Sama to know and you to find out. Now, last chance, surrender Hunters ordered Gate. Sure, here's my resignation said Zero charging with his Saber and taking a swing. But Gate avoided the attack and fired his blaster at Zero, causing serious damage. Zero! that's it! you're going down Maverick shouted X. he then charged his blaster full power and fired. Gate avoided it and fired back, X ducked, charged again and this time timed his attack. But it did minimal damage. I don't believe this! Sama upgraded his troops said X shocked. Give up X? NEVER! X charged Gate with everything he had, using full charged shots, swinging his saber violently, but even his saber didn't do enough to knock Gate down. That's it! time for drastic measures shouted X. he then set Gate up, luring him one way with his blaster and then turning around using his Giga attack. Gate was moderately damaged to X's great shock. Why don't you just give up X, you can't beat me said Gate arrogantly. All right, enough of this said Laser Alloy. Amber, follow my lead. Got it. Laser Alloy charged Gate, slashing at him with his saber. But Gate avoided it and fired back. Alloy being faster, avoided it and fired his blaster, causing minimal damage. You Hunters are so stupid. Just give it up, don't make me have to send the whole team here to round you up said Gate. That's what you think said Laser Alloy unleashing his wings. Now, fight me! Ooh, so scary. Laser Alloy attacked with all he had firing his weapons in all directions, Gate avoided most of em taking some damage. He then slashed violently at Gate from all angles. Gate was hit several time causing more damage. Grr, you're good, but not good enough said Gate. Time to finish this! Gate began getting faster while shooting his blaster rapidly. But Alloy contiuned to avoid them until one he couldn't, causing him fall on the ground. Ha! I even got the great Hunter Laser Alloy. now to finish you said Gate charging his blaster. But to Gate's great surprise, he was hit from behind by a magnet bomb from Amber. What the? The magnet bomb stunned Gate long enough for Amber to get her laser whip around Gate's leg holding him back. Now to finish you said Laser Alloy. he fired a mini nuke at Gate causing a great explosion. Gate fell down out of commission. Well done Maverick Hunter, but you won't win the battle this time said Sama stepping forward. Sama! So, you finally show up! I'm gonna cut you to pieces like I did last time said Zero regaining his strength. Sama laughed loudly. Oh you are one funny reploid. Those days are long gone Zero, you'll find us much tougher to defeat. I beg to differ shouted Zero ready to charge him, but was held back by Laser Alloy. what are you doing Class X Hunter? Let me cut him to pieces shouted Zero. the name's Laser Alloy, Zero, and the reason I held you back is in case you haven't noticed, Sama's forces are stronger than before. I should have known you would have said X angrily. Like Sigma before, you Mavericks never learn! Oh I learn all right, but its you who hasn't. now, I'm gonna have some fun with this. I'll send some of my regular troops to see how you handle them first said Sama. They're saber bait said Zero. you wish! Get them ordered Sama. Sama sent out a group of 24 JQuada soliders to attack the Hunters. Let's work together team said Laser Alloy. the 5 Hunters work in groups of 3 and 2. the JQuada solider fired their missiles at the Hunters, but they avoided it, firing back only to see their attacks didn't do much damage. Grr, what do we do said Zero angrily. I got an idea said Laser Alloy. follow my lead. The JQuada Mavericks fired their missiles again, but this time Laser Alloy caught it and threw it back, causing them to turn and run, but to no avail as the missile exploded and terminated them, taking out 15. grr, not bad, but this is just the beginning said Sama. The remaining 9 drew sabers and charged the Hunters. X, Zero and Laser Alloy drew their saber and began to duel with 6 of em. Amber used her laser whip to fight off one while Axl transformed into a JQuada Member, only he was 10 ft tall. The 3 Hunters used their swordsman ability to fend them off and using precise moves, defeated them soundly. Amber used her whip to grab the saber away from one and used it against him. While Axl easily defeated 2 of em with his copy abilities. I can see you are very good as Hunters, but now, the fun's over! I'm bringing my heavyweights out and I dare you to try and stop them this time shouted Sama. To no surprise, the former foes appeared, Vile, High Max, Red and Lumine. Oh so we're fighting them again? No big deal said Zero confidently. Except they're more powerful now than before Zero! and as an added bonus, I got some new friends for you to play with said Sama. Ok boys, show yourselves! I believe you already met Gate, but now meet the X-Hunters, I believe you're very familiar with them aren't you X? you wasted your time restoring them, they were useless said X. is that so? I beg to differ, but I've saved the best for last. I would let him fight now, but I think you got enough on your plate as it is. Tell ya what, you defeat these before you and I'll bring him out said Sama grinning. Yea, who is he? Another joke Mavrick shouted Zero. not this one, I'll just say this, you have had many encounters with him before and I'm sure you would remember his name instantly, but enough of that! I dare you to destroy them, you won't have a chance shouted Sama. X wondered who it could be? Was it Sigma? Nah, couldn't be, he was terminated on the moon. Destroy those Hunters ordered Sama. The fight was on. X went toe to toe with Vile, Zero fought High Max, Axl dueled with Red, while Laser Alloy and Amber took on the X Hunters and Lumine. I gotta hand it to you X, you're persistent, but it ends now said Vile arrogantly. Shut up big mouth shouted X firing his Buster at full power, Vile avoided it and fired his cannon. X barley avoided the huge explosion. You sure I got the big mouth asked Vile dripping with sarcasm. It ain't over till its over shouted X getting up drawing his saber. Oh goody, you have a wimpy sword. Are you ready to quit playing with childish toys? Why don't you shut up Maverick shouted X slashing with full velocity. But to his great dismay, it only caused minor damage. You just don't get it do you X? your weapons are worthless against us, we got upgrades, upgrades that are scary to your kind. Now, surrender and I'll pardon you said Vile. ok, where do you want me to sign? I know, on your face shouted X firing rapidly at Vile full blast. The impact knocked Vile off his feet. Well, so you do have some fire power, but none like mine. Take this! Vile began firing his cannon at full power rapidly. X tried to avoid his attacks, but he could not avoid one of the blasts, falling to the ground seriously damaged. Ha! What a pathetic Maverick Hunter! Now I'll finish you off said Vile confidently. That's what you think Maverick said X getting up. He then touched Vile's arm cannon, copying his weapon. Why you dirty hunter! That was a cheap shot said Vile angrily. Cheat shot this said X firing Vile's weapon back at him. Vile fell to the ground stunned. Now I'm gonna finish you off said X firing again, Vile jumped, but X caught him off guard and finished him off with a giga blast. Vile was down and out. Meanwhile, Zero and High Max were having a fierce battle. Hey Max, dodge this shouted Zero firing his buster rapidly at him. High Max dodged the attack, only to have Zero catch him off guard and deliever 3 well time dragon slashes. The damage however was moderate. You may have some skills hunter, but now its time to put you out replied High Max charging his weapon. Come and get me Maverick dared Zero. High Max fired his Mega Sphere, but Zero timed it perfectly and smacked it back at Max, causing big time damage. Why you… High Max went all out and firing sphere after sphere at Zero. eventually, one hit him and knocked him down causing damage. Not bad, now's let turn up the heat said Zero getting back up. Zero and High Max charged each other, at the very last second, Zero pulled to the left and let his saber go right through High Max's chest. The damage was extensive and he fell down defeated. You should have stayed with Red Alert said Red fighting with Axl. Never! You creeps were in line with the Mavericks shouted Axl. He fired his guns at Red, but caused no damage. Pity, maybe you'd like to take back that statement said Red grinning. Red fired his weapon at Axl, Axl dodged it and decided to take another approach. He used his copy ability and turned into Red. Hmph! Nice trick!, but it won't be enough to defeat me Axl said Red confidently. Oh yeah? How bout this, and just like before, he was twice the size. Uh oh, this isn't good said Red sheepishly Axl kicked Red and sent him flying into the the wall. with him out, Laser Alloy and Amber were dueling the final 4. so Hunter, let's see how good you are this time said Lumine arrogantly. You'll taste defeat once again Maverick scum shouted Laser Alloy. Lumine transformed to his ultimate form. Now you'll regret ever challenging the new generation reploids. Oh why don't you put a cork in it said Laser Alloy firing his blaster. Lumine dodged and swooped to deliver a big blow. Laser Alloy dodged it at the last second and slashed Lumine with his saber, causing a good amount of damage. You're good, but not good enough, take this shouted Lumine firing multiple lasers in all directions. Laser Alloy was hit by several of em. Ha, you're not that good Class D Hunter mocked Lumine. Laser Alloy activated his wings. Let's do it bigmouth said Laser Alloy. Lumine attacked with his laser again, but he was ready for em this time. Alloy drew his mirror shield and reflected the lasers back at Lumine causing moderate damage. I'm not done yet said Lumine getting up slowly. Lumine unleashed his Paradise Blast, but Alloy was ready for it. As Lumine dived bombed Alloy for big damage, Alloy jumped up at the last second and delivered a perfectly timed saber slash. Lumine was out. How you doing sis asked Laser Alloy. piece of cake bro, those X Hunters were total wimps. Amber had used her magnet bombs and laser whip on all 3 at the same time and caused them to fire their own weapons at each other. With Sama's main team out of commision. He stepped forward gritting his teeth. Well, I must say, you Hunters are indeed elite. But now, its time for me to unleash my secret weapon. Who is it? another Maverick asked Zero arrogantly. Not just any Maverick, but the mightiest Maverick of all time! Why don't you take a guess who he is said Sama arrogantly. No, it couldn't be thought X. are you saying you rebuilt Sigma he demanded. No wonder you are the leader of the Hunters X, you are correct replied Sama. But how? We destroyed him on the moon demanded Zero. very simple, while you stupid Hunters were hiding, we found his remains and rebuilt with a battle body even better than the one that fool Dr.Doppler gave him. Oh no! this is not good said X worried. Sigma appeared, looking bigger and stronger than they had ever seen before. Well well X, guess you can call me the reploid that keeps going and going and going laughed Sigma evilly. Oh my, what do we do asked Axl. Let's get em shouted Laser Alloy. the 5 charged Sigma, but to their great surprise, he unleashed a eletric current on the floor that knocked them all backwards. Pathetic fools! You won't beat me this time laughed Sigma. X fired his blaster at him, only to see Sigma catch it and throw it back at X with major velocity. X was knocked back into a wall severely damaged. X! curse you Sigma! You'll pay for this roared Zero charging Sigma full blast. Sigma used the current attack again, but this time Zero jumped and went for a death slash, but Sigma caught grabbed the saber and threw Zero against the wall as well, knocking him out. Axl tried to copy him, but to his great shock, his systems were unable to. Sigma then fired his death lasers at Axl, which he could not avoid. Axl fell down gravely injured. No! this can't be said Alloy shocked. That's it you monster, you're mine said Laser Alloy drawing his saber. Sigma fired his lasers, Alloy jumped in the air fired his blaster. But like before, Sigma caught it and threw it back, but Alloy drew his mirror shield and bounced it back at Sigma. Eventually it hit him, but to Alloy great shock, it did very minor damage. You fool, don't you get it? I'm INVINCIBLE shouted Sigma. I think not said Alloy deploying his wings. Oh big deal, you're just as useless in the air as on the ground. Alloy devised a strategy to catch Sigma off guard. He pretend to dive bomb him, then when Sigma went into catch him, he moved away at the last second slashed him from behind. Why you.. Alloy was making progress, but then Sigma caught on to his patterns and eventually grabbed him. You pesky hunter! Do you honestly think your little games are gonna defeat ME? Just then Amber used her laser whip on Sigma to hold him back. Laser Alloy broke free and fired his saber again and again, causing Sigma to weaken. Enough of this nonsense shouted Sigma. He grabbed Amber and threw her back. Alloy went to attack, Sigma fired his death lasers, unfortunatly for Alloy, the shield was not strong enough to withstand the blast and injured him further. Amber tried one last measure throwing magnet bombs, but Sigma just caught them and threw them back with force causing her to fall down unconscious. No! why you dirty… but Sigma fired his lasers again and Alloy was knocked to the ground severely injured. You Hunters are history, time to wipe you off the face of the earth shouted Sigma. As he went in for the kill, something unexpected happened, a force field was fired on the ground causing the Mavericks to be temporarily paralyzed. It was Alia who managed to come just in time. Hurry, we have to work fast, it will only last 5 mins shouted Alia to Douglas. The two quickly scooped up the severely injured Hunters and loaded them on the plane. But just as Alia was finishing her job and about to board, a JQuada member captured her. And Douglas seeing that he couldn't go back for her without being taken himself, took off in a flash. You stupid reploids blew it said Sama angerily. Oh don't worry boss, they'll be back, they won't abandon their precious team member said Sigma grinning evilly. 4 hrs later, Douglas brought them to Dr.Green. oh my goodness, what happened here the doc said in horror, they… were… too strong…. And we were defeated said Laser alloy weakly barely concious. I should have known Sama would have done this. Hurry, we have no time, let's get to work said the doctor. just then, it hit him, where is Alia? Douglas held his head low, they captured her, I couldn't help and had to get them back before they get the rest of us he replied. This is terrible, but I guess we'll just have to hope for the best now. hurry Douglas, we must repair the Hunters ordered Dr.Green. right away sir. Meanwhile, Sama interrogated Alia. well well, so you're the one who interferred and prevented me from destroying those meddlesome Maverick Hunters once and for all. You better hope your friends give in to our demands, or it will be the end for you missy said Sama. My friends will never surrender to you said Alia. you best not to talk like that because if they don't comply within one week of our threat, it'll be the death blade for you! what do you mean? You see that contraption outside with a huge laser blade on top? That device will decaptitate you and then we'll recycle your head and body and use it to build more of my followers! Alia gasped in disbelief. No, please, don't kill me begged Alia. that will be up to your hunter friends replied Sama laughing evilly.
 
Things are really in bad shape now, with the Maverick Hunters severely injured, can Dr.Green rebuild them? Will they be able to save Alia from a gruesome death? Find out in the final chapter of the dramatic series: Megaman X: World Crisis