MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Megaman XZA ❯ The War ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Megaman XZA
Prologue
The War
Ten years after the war with the Rebellion, The Mechanilloids went berserk! X, Zero, Axl, and the rest of the Maverick Hunters were left to defend the Earth from the New Rebellion. The New Rebellion Leader, Dragg is way more powerful than Epsilon could ever be! With him are old enemies like Axle the Red, Override Ostrich and a couple of new enemies. The new enemies are Shade: A wily and sassy Reploid who wields an Electric Mace! Then theres Hocus: A Mage Reploid who uses Magical Scepters! That makes up the New Rebellion and After Epsilons Death the quantity of Force-Metal dwindled. X and the other Maverick Hunters were left to cleanse the Earth of the new Scum of the Rebellion Army........

Lagrano Ruins: Western Entrance--

X, Zero, And Axl were stood on the frontline as a swarm of Batbone's and Batfighter's charged.

"Die!!!!" Zero screamed slicing a Batfighter with his Z-Saber+.

"There's too many of them!" Axl screamed diving out of the way of an Attack!

"Hyper Mode: Ultimate Armor engage!!!" X screamed.

Before he could react his armor was struck by a Rose Whip!! The thorns scraped the surface of his armor. Then he was hit with a shock from Shade's Electric Mace. Then his armor was struck by Ultra Fire. He fell to the ground and Zero and Axl attacked Axle The Red! But were sent flying by the Ultimate Maverick. Dragg, the commander of the New Rebellion and the son of Epsilon was actually coming to battle the Resistance.

"Hahahahah! It's amusing that X the Great Class-S Maverick Hunter would fall so easily!" Dragg teased trying to feed Zero's fury!

"Most Amusing indeed Commander!" Axle screamed.

"Shuddup Dammit!" Zero screamed jumping at Dragg!

"Not so fast!" Shade screamed swinging her mace.

Zero fell to the Ground unconcious. Axl picked up Zero and X and Warped away from that destination...............