MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Megaman XZA ❯ The Thorny Jungle Of Roses ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 4
The Thorny Jungle of Roses
The next week Axl and Nana returned from their Vacation and were ready to return to the Battlefront. X and Cinnamon were all over them asking questions and being curious. Axl explained what all happened and Nana blushed. X gave Axl snoogins as Nana walked away embarassed.

"Axl I think Nana is embarassed!" Cinnamon said.

Axl walked over to her and stroked her shoulder. She relaxed as he stroked his hands around her pink locks. Nana knew he was sorry for embarassing her. She stood up from her post and kissed him before starting with Mission Specs.

"Okay! Today's mission is to infiltrate the Jungle of Eternal Roses. We Believe Axle the Red is hiding there. You'll Be accompanied by our old friend Bass. He's been dying for some action after being asleep for a few thousand years. Axle the Red has accuired a very powerful kind of Force metal that was custom made by the New Rebellion. Use Caution when facing him. Your objective is to swipe the Metal from him and gain control of the Jungle!" Nana said.

Then Bass walked in and said "X! This is a surprise!"

"The Teleporter is waiting!" Axl said walking through it.

"Right!" Everyone said running through it.

When they got to the Jungle there were bodies everywhere. Bodies of Reploid caravans who were on quests for rare items and Mechanilloids. Then a familiar laugh was heard and Axle the Red teleported down in front of them. X, Zero and Bass powered up to Hyper.

"How amusing! The Legendary Bass is here and Bearing his fangs at me! You tempt your fate!" Axle screamed charging.

"You're going down Flower-Girl! You will hand over The Force Metal or we'll take it!!!!" Bass screamed.

"Haha! The Ultra-Force Metal is save tucked away in my body. There's no way you guys are getting close enough to take it.

Axl screamed and charged at the Rose Reploid and before his attack was consecutive he was run through by the thorny whip.

"X!!!!!!! Get out of here!!!" Axl screamed.

"Axl!!!!!!!!!!" X screamed.

"Tell Nana I love her!!!!!" Axl said throwing a Memory orb and starting his self-destruction sequence.

The Red tried to get lose and away from the blast but was enveloped by it. After the blast supsided Axl's head and torso fell from the sky. X picked him up and noticed something in his hand. X picked it up carried the body of his fallen comrade and warped back. When he got back Nana was already in tears. She had it all on the V-Comp! X gave her the memory disk and told her he could be fixed...... But....... He wouldn't remember her. Nana leaned against him and cried. She took the body of her lover and said she wanted him back and that he could probably find a way to find love her again. Then X handed her the Memory orb, and told her to get him to watch it she nodded as Professor Gaudile took his body into the operation room..........