MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Summer Fun ❯ Midnight Summer Fun ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Summer Midnight Fun

Well... after the trouble of cyber ghosts appearing where this Traning Camp was, which looked to be like a small vacation to me, Lan and co. spend the rest of their time at the springs. Lan/Jasmine fic.

Disclaimer: I don't own RockMan EXE or the characters. They belong to Capcom.
--------------------------------------
"Man, these hot springs feel great," Lan said.

"Aww, someone's embarrested," Maddy said with a smirk. Her and Pride are cooing over Dingo, who has his head almost stuck underwater, blushing.

"Why does Lan get Maylu and Jasmine?" Dex muttered, gritting his teeth. Nenji didn't care much. Anetta and Yai are glaring at eachother Tenchi style, while Dr. Hikari is busy on that labtop of his. Everyone is having a great time, other than having to take care of some viruses causing trouble. It was nearing midnight when everyone decided to turn in for some shut eye.

* * *

"... Lan?" The brown haired boy mumbled something before turning over. "Lan, get up," the person whispered into his ear, before pinching it. Lan got up and was about to yell in pain until someone covered his mouth. He looked over and saw Jasmine.

"Hey Jasmine, wha are you doing here?" he whispered, not to disurb anyone else.

"Can we take a small walk?" she asked. Lan thought about it until he said ok, and got up. He left MegaMan behind, as he grabbed his headband, and snuck out with the girl. They left the mansion they were staying at. The skies were clear, the stars shining brightly. They took the short-cut down towards the beach.

"So, what's on your mind Jasmine?" he asked her. Jasmine wrapped an arm around his and just cuddled up.

"Nothing much, just wanted to stroll along the beach. I didn't want to go by myself..." was her answer to the brown haired boy. Lan smiled a bit. "You know... you were brave back there earlier when we stopped those viruses, even though MegaMan had a slightly hard time to deal with his phantasmophobia."

"Uh yeah..." his face started to get a bit warm, slightly blushing. Jasmine was too.

They continued walking, until they found a small place to sit down. The moon was full, its light casting a glow on the water as it crashed against the sandy shore. Lan laid back, his hands clasped behind his head, while Jasmine sat up, hugging her legs.

"It's peaceful when there's no Darkloids or Neo World 3 to fight, right Jasmine?" Lan asked.

"Yeah..." she replied, "But this won't last long though, once you guys head back, more battling with evil again." Lan got up and looked at her.

"Yeah, your right Jasmine... maybe we should make the best of this moment together huh?" She looked at him, blushing as Lan grabbed her hand, holding it softly. "You remember when those guys kidnapped you?"

"Huh? Oh yeah... those idiots."

"I was afraid they'd kill you or something," Lan said.

"You were worried for me?"

"Yeah I was..."

Jasmine looked at him before she smiled. "That's sweet Lan." She leaned over and kissed him on the lips. Lan slowly closed his eyes and kissed Jasmine back. He let go of her hand and wrapped his arms around her, holding her closer. The two eventually broke apart for air, as they fell back onto the sand. Jasmine was on top of Lan, as she could feel something poking her below.

"Lan... your getting exited are you?" she sneered, as Lan chuckled nervously. He gasped, then moaned gently when she moved down to feel him.

"You want me do you Jasmine?" She smiled and kissed him before moving down. Lan pulled down hsi shorts, as Jasmine got a good look at his growing dick. She stroked him a few times before she brough the head to her mouth and licked it. Lan shuddered, as she soon engulfed him.

"Wow... Jasmine..." She smiled mentaly as she began sucking him, twirling her tongue around his shaft. Lan was at a loss for words, as he just laid there, receaving a blowjob from the girl she considered more than a friend. Jasmine sucked him more faster and harder, enjoying every moment of it, as she fondled with his balls. Lan grunted, enjoying the whole thing as well. He moaned out loud, as Jasmien felt him shoot his sticky seed into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, sucking every last drop of it, licking him clean before he removed his cock out from her mouth.

"Wow, that was great Lan," she beamed a smile to him. Lan got up and held her down, slowly removing her nighttime dress. She moaned a bit as the cool air hit her bare skin, her nipples hardening up. Lan moved his lips over one and nippled gently. She held him, shuddering under his soft touch. Lan moved his hand over her crouch, as he slipped her panties off. He tossed it aside before he gently rubbed her, then slid in his midle finger slowly. She tensed up, before she moaned.

"Ohh Lan... Laannn... Ugh.." Lan moved up and kissed her again, as he slowly worked up a rythem with her wet cunt. His finger ran in and out of her, each thrust in leaking out some of her juices. He broke the kiss as he looked deeply into her eyes, Jasmine staring back at him. He moved down and removed his finger and licked the juices off, before he parted her lips and started lapping her cunt. Jasmine moaned loudly, as Lan drove his tounge deeper and deeper into her. She clenched a bunch of sand into her hands, trembling with delight. She couldn't hold it in, as she tensed up. Her climax struck like a rock, as she bathed Lan in her cunt juices. Lan's face was slightly covered in her sweet nectar. He licked her clean before he got up. He was soo hard when he got up, Jasmine noticed. She was breathing heavily after recovering.

"That, felt soo good Lan..." she said, panting a bit.

Lan smiled and gave her a gentle kiss. "You want me dear, huh?" She nodded. Lan smiled more before he kissed her again. He positioned himself, and gently pushed his head through her cunt. She squirmed a bit, as Lan pushed his entire length into her. With a single push, he broke through her hymen, as she gasped loudly. It was painful at first, but then it was quickly replaced qith pains of pleasure. Lan brought it out, then thrusted himself back in. She started panting and moaning, as her love quickly built up a slow steady fuck. Lan was sweating a bit, fucking Jasmine, out in the cool night air at the beach. Just the two of them, the world just faded away. Both were locked in their own passion. Jasmine wrapped her legs around Lan's waist, as he sped up. She gently pushed him onto her back, as Lan laid on his back. Jasmine then starting moving up and down his hard shaft, eyes closed, in a blissful state. The two of them were completely lost in their own little world, as Jasmine slammed herself onto Lan, he thrusted his hips up against her downward thrusts. Both were moaning loud enough to peirce the night air. She grasped onto Lan tightly, as both of them suddenly lost control, reaching their orgasms.

After a few seconds, their heat of passion died down, and they were bathed in the after glow of their sex.

"That was awesome Jasmine," Lan said with a soft smile, breathing hard. Jasmine smiled back, panting a bit. The two turned to their sides and held eachother in that position for awhile.

"We should get back Jasmine dear. We don't wan't anyone know what happened out here."

"Yeah... let's head back." The two of them got up and quickly got dressed, before they walked back hand in hand. Lan gave Jasmine a small kiss as they headed back. She smiled. The only trace evidence of anything happening at that part of the beach some kilometers from the mansion is the shifted sand, and spots of wet sand already absorbed by the earth.

---------------------------------------------------

Nice fic of Lan and Jasmine. Good enough? R+R!