MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ The Clash of Love ❯ Confession ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Clash of Love

Chapter 14: Confession

By KellyQ

 

Lan took hold of the bars to help himself stand. He gripped the bars and started to move his leg, then the other. Chaud, and Megaman watched the brown haired boy closely. "You've improved a lot Lan," Megaman noticed, with a smile on his face.

Lan looked at Chaud, to see the white haired boy nodding his head. They both looked at each other for a moment. Chaud walked up and gently wrapped his arms around Lan's frail body, pulling him close.

Megaman watched the two closely. Lan didn't seem to mind about Chaud doing that. In fact, the brown haired boy seem to relax in Chaud's embraces.

"Thanks for everything ...." Lan murmured, leaning up against the white haired boy.

Chaud closed his eyes, and rubbed the back of Lan's head. "We're in this together, Lan," the white haired boy murmured back.

The brown haired boy nodded his head, and looked at Chaud for a moment. Brown locked with blue. Lan moved closer and pressed his lips against Chauds. The white haired boy eyes widened, but he didn't pull away. Chaud tightened his grip around Lan's waist, and deepened the kiss. They both pulled away after needing some air.

"I..." Lan stuttered. He didn't know what to say. He just kissed the boy he grew to love.

Chaud put his finger on Lan's lips, and rested his forehead on the other boy's forehead. "Why me of all people?"

Lan bit the bottom of his lip, as he tightened his grip on Chaud. How was he going to explain himself? 'Oh, I fell in love with you -'. That was not going to work. Chaud was not the emotional type. Sure, the white haired boy cried one time in front of him when things looked hopeless about bringing Protoman back.

Lan eyes shifted the other direction. "We've been through a lot, Chaud," he started. "And I always felt that there was something special between us ..."

Chaud nodded his head. It wasn't often that he was going to admit how he felt, yet he could always trust Lan. "I know I'm not good at sharing how I feel but there was always something about you that shined," Chaud said, and paused. Lan looked at him for a moment, shocked.

"Really," Lan murmured. "Do you really like me?"

The only answer he got was a passionate kiss from Chaud.

"Now, lets get back to work on your walking."

Lan nodded his head eagerly. Chaud moved back, giving his new koi room to walk.


Megaman leaned against the wall of the a building, watching Navi's walk by. He looked up and smiled - Protoman was right. Chaud was going to make things all right. Megaman sighed - now this thing with Protoman wanting him safe.

"Thinking ..." came a voice that happened to be Protoman.

Lan's Net Navi yelped in shock. Megaman turned and glared, but the glare didn't last long when he noticed who it was: Protoman. Megaman blushed, and his body tensed a little.

Chaud's Net Navi smirked inwardly. He had to admit that Megaman looked cute when he blushed, and it made Lan's Net Navi look more innocent. That's what attracted Protoman to Megaman: his innocence, strong will, and love.

"I fixed the bracelet," Protoman confirmed to Megaman. Chaud's Net Navi took a gentle hold of Megaman's wrist, and slipped it on. Lan's Net Navi turned bright red in the face. "You don't have a fever do you?" Protoman asked, seeing how red in the face Megaman was.

"N - no," Lan's Net Navi stuttered out.

A sound came from the back of Protoman's throat. Chaud's Net Navi cupped Megaman's face again, leaned closer and put his cheek against his. Lan's Net Navi started to breath harder, as his body started to shake slightly. His skin feels so soft, Protoman thought, but he doesn't have a fever, that's good. Chaud's Net Navi pulled away slightly - then Protoman found himself looking down at Megaman's pink, moist lips - wanting to press his own against Megaman.

Unknown to Protoman, Megaman wanted to do the same thing. He wanted to know what it felt like to be kissed, the way Lan and Chaud kissed. It seemed like a lot of emotion was drawn out when it happened, like nothing else mattered but themselves. The atmosphere, their expression, and vibes proved all that to well.

Megaman leaned in and was about to press his lips against Protoman's when a barking sound came from their right. They both pulled away from each other. Megaman turned to see Rush running up and leapt into his arms.

"Hey there, big guy," Megaman smiled. He started to laugh when the brown dog started to lick his face. Protoman smirked. That dog was pretty persistent. He stepped up and reached out to pet the dog. Rush closed his eyes enjoying the soft touch.

Megaman looked down and noticed that Protoman's hand's were bandaged up. The tension in the air changed right away. Rush was the first to feel it, and looked up to see slight pain, and guilt in Megaman's eyes. Protoman followed Rush's gaze to see the same expression the dog saw. The red Navi was going open his mouth, but Megaman beat him to the punch.

"I'm sorry ..." he murmured. Rush tilted his head and let out a whimper. What was Megaman sorry about?

Protoman's expression changed a little. "What for?"

"You got hurt because of me - I'm the one who forced Chaud to use the Dark-chip on you -"

Before Megaman could finish, Protoman grabbed the other Navi by the shoulders. The force was so much, Rush dropped out of Megaman's arms. The dog was shocked at first, but quickly moved out of the way. Protoman pushed Megaman to the wall and growled.

"Do you think it felt good having to come after you with one thing on my mind - and that was to delete you?"

Megaman winced at the harsh tone Protoman was using. He looked the other way. Rush watched closely, in case he had to intervene.

"I know you wanted me to delete you - but I couldn't," Megaman said truthfully. Tears were now coming down his face. "When you got corrupted and begged me to delete you, I felt a part of me had been taken away from me -"

Protoman flinched and gasped. Was Megaman really that caring toward him? Now Protoman felt even worse, that he caused so much pain to Megaman. Chaud's Navi pulled away and turned his back on Megaman.

"I knew, as soon as I was consumed by the Dark-chip - I was going to become your enemy, and I didn't want that - I didn't want to hurt the people I care about -"

Rush walked up and started to gently buck his head against Protoman's hand, to get his attention. Megaman stepped up and wrapped his arms around Protoman's waist from the back.

"What's happened has happened," Megaman murmured. "And we're here together - that's all that matters to me."

The vibes changed somewhat as Protoman looked straight ahead. Why was Megaman always so kind to him? What did the blue Navi see in him? There wasn't much about himself to say - but his courage.

"Megaman," Protoman started. "Why do you care about me so much?"

Lan's Navi tightened his grip on the other Navi, resting the side of his head against Protoman. "I - I love you -"

Chaud's Net Navi gasped, as his body stiffened. Did Lan's Net Navi say he loved him?


Anetta walked to the room and poked her head in. Her eyes widened somewhat - Chaud was kissing Lan. Anetta's expression changed to a smile, she was glad that it happened. Sure she had a slight crush on Chaud, but when she realized how protective Lan was toward him, she just desided not to do anything.

Chaud turned and walked out to see Anetta leaning up against the wall, with a grin on her face.

"How's Lan?"

"He's resting right now," Chaud said.

Anetta nodded her head and followed Chaud. "You two are really close aren't you."

Chaud stopped, and looked straight ahead. "You could say that."

"I'm happy for you," Anetta confessed.


"Why?" Protoman questioned.

A whimpering sound came from the back of Megaman's throat. He pulled away, as Protoman turned and managed to back Megaman to the wall again. Rush moved out of the way, but he kept watching.

Megaman flushed as Protoman put two hands on either side of his head, to keep him from going anywhere. Protoman leaned in, causing Megaman's breath to hitch.

"You tell me why you love me and I'll tell you something too," Protoman murmured.

Megaman closed his eyes, as tears came down his face. "I do - because you're beautiful, attractive, and strong - that's why."

A smirk slowly formed on Protoman's lips. "I see," he murmured again. His breath sending chill's down Megaman's body. Protoman's face slowly moved toward his lips. "What if I told you that I love you too." Their lips melted together in a passionate kiss.

To Be Continued ...