Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Issues ❯ The Hades and Persephone Issues ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

PG: Some mild language and several ecchi stuff, no big deal.

"Get me on my feet

Get me back to myself

Pretend you love me"

X Japan Silent Jealousy

Issues

Chapter 2: The Hades and Persephone Issue.

*Yank*

Ow!

*Yank*

Ow!

*Yank*

OWWWW!

"Could you be a little bit louder?! For God's sake! People out there may think that I'm spanking the hell out of you!!!" the young woman snorted as she gave another tug to the brush.

"Well, you really are…so, OWW!" the young man shrieked as another tug almost make him bent backwards.

"It isn't my fault you haven't washed this 'thing' for months" the girl retorted frowning while she was trying to free a knot on that heavy mass.

"That 'thing' is my hair, and it isn't my fault that I have to many missions on the week" the young man sat in a meditation posture, crossing his arms over his chest, muffling some moans that her roommate was provoking.

"There is never late for a bath you know?" she mocked grinning from ear to ear.

1…2…3…

"I DO take a bath!" the tempered boy growled. Yet, another tug.

"OWWWW! Be careful! You're making me bald!!!" he howled deeper. His roommate was smiling even more. Her roommate was sitting on the edge of the bed while she was sitting behind him. It had take her more than two hours to loosen all the weird mass he so dearly called 'hair'.

"Why don't you take a bath and wash this 'thing' up?" she suggested as she gave up on her task. The other boy looked over his shoulder glaring at her companion.

"How many times should I tell you that I…" he trailed off as the girl tugged him hardly from the braid, drawing him directly to the bathroom.

"If you want to keep it, you must wash it" she commanded pointing out the bathroom's door. The boy looked at her with puppy eyes.

"No bath no 'thing'!" she stamped her feet, suddenly the teenager's face changed to a baffled one. He slowly made his way to the bathroom dragging his feet in a slow desperate motion.

"It's not 'thing'…" he finally muttered when his companion only hummed and closed the door almost in his nose.

"Stupid woman…" he grumbled cursing his fate for living with such a crazy, insane and baka musume.

"I heard that!!" she shouted from outside, the young braided man winced while he was turning on the tub. He sighed deeply, why was he doing everything she ordered? Why was he even in this place in the first place?

First; because it's her place, period.

Second; Because you're friends, that's all.

"That's just great, the God of Death ruled by a merciless woman" he muttered while he undid his long heavy mass as it spilled over the hot water. His muscles relaxed and a smile formed on his joyful features. His eyes opened as a red bottle of shampoo was standing in front of him. He cradled to look at the bottle more closely. He took it then he looked at the menacing sharp letters on the cover of it.

"For Very Damaged Hair?!!" He drowned the thing into the tub. As he gritted his teeth as he continued his killer frustration against the red thingy called shampoo.

"I DON'T HAVE A VERY DAMAGED HAIR!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??!!!" the young man yelled hysterically at the lifeless bottle. If the bottle had a face it would have been white dead by now.

"Were you saying something?" a muffled voiced came from the outside. The boy's neck hairs bristled at the not-happy tone she used. He trusted the red bottle down again into the tub.

"DROWN!! DROWN AND DIE!!!! BUAHAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed uncontrollably while he pushed further the little bottle.

The door opened in a crash and a slim body wrapped only in a towel, appeared suddenly on the bathroom. Her eyes bulged out when she saw the teenager assassinating a red shampoo bottle. The former boy smiled sheepishly while his hand was rubbing the back of his nape. Suddenly the girl looked aside revealing her long bluish hair, it was almost at the size of her waist.

"Duo, for the next time use some bubbles…" she muttered blushing hardly. The pilot's hair crisped as he gulped trying to cover 'those' places.

"Well, I didn't expect you to come and look at me naked…" Duo blurted. Her companion's shade of red changed from embarrassment to anger.

"I wasn't expecting that a Gundam pilot would be that freaking crazy to 'drown' a shampoo bottle!" she snapped, a little vein popping out from her forehead.

"Honestly, I don't want to see what's behind the tub…" she muttered idly. He made a face but later a grin replaced it.

"Well, I DO want to see what's behind that towel!" he blinked at her sexily. She hated when he tried to 'seduce' her. They were only friends, but that game was always so fun to him. She was lost on those kind of games, she knew he was joking but…

CRASH!

"There! The couple of the innocent shampoo, the hair conditioner!" she growled shutting down the door. Duo's head was still bent backwards while his hands were kinda convulsing. She isn't that weak… He shook it off, while he grabbed the two bottles and raised them up.

"Duo Maxwell wins the set again" he said triumphantly the mocking smile remaining steadily. After hours of rinsing and washing his never endless mass. He finally finished it and walked to his room to get dressed. Duo clothed himself with his usual black jeans and a red shirt. He looked at himself on the mirror, his hair still down untamed, tangled. He sighed deeply, another two hours unraveling his hair. Mother Helen never complained, and never tugged him harshly like some psycho roommate did. Again his violet orbs traveled to contour his hair, some strands of her clutching to his skin. It's been a long time since the last time he saw his hair that way. Mother Helen was always with him, caring him and never complained about his fantasies or cries.

"Are you ready?" a feminine voice hovered in his room. Taking him out from his thoughts then he replied at her voice smiling cheerfully.

"Just an hour…or two…" he said troubling just by looking at the mass full of knots. Behind him, he could se her smiling at him tenderly almost with the same enthusiasm he gave her on those smiles. She placed herself behind him, grabbing the thick mass in those slim hands.

"No more tugs?" He asked worriedly. The girl behind him beamed at him almost evilly roughly derisively. Duo only gulped as he handed her the brush carefully.

From the time being he had grown and she had too. He was taller and broader than her, although their naive features were still present. The same old smile, same old laugh, same all friendly love. He prized those old things that made their friendship endure. Maybe she was silly, cheerful, stern and stubborn. But he was sure that no one could ever change it and that's the way he liked it. He snapped out from his thoughts as he felt her hands caressing his damp hair, brushing it slightly, softly, tenderly. Making almost a cradle…a vague smirk was shown. That's what the 'good brushing' caused him, a slumber state, his eyes falling drowsily following the soothing pace she had set on. He was lost and his eyelids were fully closed while her hands were still brushing his hair, then she began to separate his hair into strands to form the braid he always liked. He combed a little bit more here and there.

"Owari" she said happily as she did the last ties to his braid. He shook his head strongly awakening completely from his trance. He did the same expression she had on her face. Then he looked back only seeing that she was making her own braid too.

"You know, if your still wearing the same braid as I do, you will surely be alike a sort of Nintendo character of Mortal Combat!" he smiled while he was knobbing the last buttons of his shirt. She didn't got a clue about what he had said however she glared at him as she tug her braid aside.

"You once said it looked nice on me!" she pointed out. He beamed more as he bent over her.

"Since when are you listening to my advice?" he inquired arching a brow. She was taken of words, then she pouted when she pushed him.

"I'll prepare something for breakfast" she said walking out of his room. Duo again saw his reflection over the mirror.

"Yup, just the way Mother Helen did" an absent grin posed over his face.

Later…

"Breakfast is ready!" a buzzing voice rang from the kitchen. Meanwhile Duo was laying upside down over his bed reading some mechanics magazine.

"Coming!" he replied in the same tone. He closed the magazine and sat up, a grumble escaped from his stomach. He sighed deeply as he leapt up from the bed walking towards the kitchen.

"Geez Hilde, what to you so long? Some scramble eggs would…" he trailed off as he saw the tabled filled with lots of food. Fruits, yogurt, some bread, scrambled eggs with some onion and tomato. Then some roast beef with some strange juice. Of course his favorite orange juice a cup of coffee and some cereal.

"Uh…er…Hilde?" he asked with hesitation. Hilde spin around with an apple pie over her hands. Duo smiled to himself, she looked cute when she was with her apron.

"Why is this all about? Are you planning to starve me for the next week?" he grinned with little sweat drops over his head. Hilde frowned indignant and placed the pie over the table.

"No you dummy, we're going to visit someone and the trip will be long and heavy. So you better eat because in the way I'll give you nothing." She still said in a huff pitch. Duo gulped a little as he sat down on his chair eating everything Hilde made for him. She did the same eating her eggs then some juice, and then she gave a sip to her cup of coffee.

"So…who is that 'someone'?" he asked drinking his juice. Hilde looked at him closely and then grinned.

"We are going to visit my boyfriend" she said blissfully. Hilde concentrated to not to laugh.

1…2…3…

SPOOOOOSH!

"DUO!!!" Hilde shrieked, as she stood up, all bathed in orange juice. The Gundam pilot had sputtered out all the juice like a fountain. Duo only cleaned his mouth with his sleeve, as his eyes grew wide.

"Your WHAT?!" he blurted out. Hilde was enough pissed off with this that she followed the joke.

"My boyfriend Duo, have a problem with that?" she growled and sat again on her chair. But to her surprise Duo had stood up and walked towards her, he grabbed a tiny towel and wiped all the juice from her face. She was stunned, not able to neither move nor talk.

Since when Duo have been a gentleman?

He was kneeling in front of her while she was sitting still on her chair. Finally his arms rested across her lap and his head resting above them. She smiled kindly at the picture in front of her he looked so sweet and innocent when he looked at her like that.

"Really, whom are we visiting?" he asked again, she arched a brow in disgust.

"You don't believe that I may have a boyfriend Maxwell?" she snapped out. Duo only grinned sheepishly deepening his puppy look.

"Uh…well, the Nintendo character was never in love with someone she only fought…" he looked aside. Hilde whacked him hard on the head.

"I don't know about Earth that much, so could you please stop referring me as a stupid game character?!!" she ordered crossing her arms over her chest. Duo laughed at her when she did 'that' pout.

"Ok…ok…" he said still resting his arms over her lap.

"Are you comfortable?" she pointed out. Duo's head stiffened as his arms were still resting over her lap.

"Well, yeah" he answered with a cat smile. Hilde went sick when he did that kinda sexy smile to her.

"Well, would you mind, I have to finish my breakfast, so would you…" Hilde waved her hand shooing her roommate from her legs. Duo yawned and stretched like a cat and after that, with a push up he stood up and walked over to his seat. They started to eat as a dead silence was across them. Finally Hilde decided to spit out an interesting question.

"Why do you always flirt with me?" her eyes focusing over the untouchable pie. Duo again was balancing his weight on the chair. His arms were across his head and a thoughtful look was over his face.

"Because it's funny when you get mad, and because we are best friends, no matter what you know I'm joking, right?" he said in his ever happy-go-lucky state. Hilde sighed but then her genki state gain control over her.

"So Mr. Maxwell, you think flirting me and making me mad is fun" she said in a dangerous tone. A nod was all she needed.

PLACK.

THUD!

"Hey! Why did you do that for?!" Duo snarled still down on the floor. His dearest friend had sent him some fruit making him lose the balance of his chair sending him backwards. He hovered over the table and saw her laughing brightly. His anger faded away. He grabbed a little of the unknown roast beef juice and send it directly to her face. She stopped laughing, as a large mischievous grin possessed her. She threw him all the fruit she had on her plate. He dodged it but again a bowl of yogurt crushed into his face. He stood up throwing him the roast beef, yet she dodged it and then she stuck him out her tongue. Another bowl of yogurt was splattered all over her face. The war continued on like that, until one of the munitions was still untouched. Each one of them gave the other hovering looks. Averting gazes across the table. Finally Hilde jumped to reach the last munitions but at the same time Duo jumped into the table. Both of them knocked their heads down but both of them grabbed the last munitions each one of them looking at the other defiantly, they were both laid across the table, Hilde over one side Duo over the other.

THUD!

The table couldn't resist more and its legs broke down. First from Duo's side, so Hilde automatically was sliding into Duo's side until she fell on Duo's chest. Finally the table broke down in to making the other side of the table fall into them.

"When did you became that heavy?!" Duo asked while trying to breathe. Hilde punched him hard.

"We have the table on top of us" she declared. Duo tried to move a little while he was trying to maneuver the table off from them.

"Ok, for the next time let me remind you to buy a lighter table" he muttered. Hilde only made a face.

"Your elbows are piercing my chest Hilde" he held uncomfortably. Hilde tried to move but it was useless. She was pushing even more her elbows over his chest.

"Just move them aside!!" Duo wailed as he muffled a groan.

"But the we…" she blurted out. Duo shook his head.

"Just do it…" he said calmly. With only a movement she extended her arms, she turned her face aside so her cheek was resting over his face.

"Now, I'll use my hands to support you and place my legs around your waist so I can push the table aside, ok?" Duo planned as she turned her head to look at him. It was an automatic reaction whenever he tried to destroy her place. Duo's concentration faded away as a slight blush crept on his cheeks.

"My, my, my…look what we have over here, a blushing God of Death" she said resting her forehead on his, their noses barely touching.

"I-I'm not…" he stammered his hand moving nervously to her back. Hilde arch a brow and then her evil smile swept all the little concentration Duo was building.

"What is it? Does anything disturb you?" he asked quite sappy. Duo's blush went harder he tried to look away, but to the pilot's surprise she had her arms resting to the sides of his head.

"Hm…why so suddenly you're breathing heavily? Am I that fat?" Hilde muttered in a sexy tone. Duo only gulped.

"It's…just that… you breas…I mean, your chest is pressing too much…" he whispered innocently the crimson red was all over his face now.

"I can't move them aside you know?" Hilde reminded him. Duo only nodded fretfully.

"Well aren't you going to do your plan?" she asked smugly. Duo's hands were now firm on the sides of her back.

"Why don't you rest your head by side mine?" he suggested just eyeing her.

"Why?"

"Because."

"Oh really?"

"Hai!"

"So you aren't really nervous because of my proximity" she held once more the argument, slightly she bow a little more, and her lips were almost touching his. Her hot breath caressing his dry lips, he gulped once more. If he dared to moist his lips they would be…

"HELL NO!" he retorted carefully not wanting to close de almost non-distance between them. He finally moved his legs around her waist and with a small buck of his hips towards hers he pushed the table faraway.

CRASH!!

"There goes my kitchen window…" Hilde heaved a sigh. The pilot's legs finally rested on the floor while she straddled him. Her eyes went wide and a bright red blush was all over her face.

"DUO MAXWELL!!" She punched him on the stomach; he sat up too in a bounce.

"Ouch! What did you that for!!" he demanded, she was still sitting on his lap.

"You're such a perv! At least try to control your hormones in front me!!" she yelled with horror spilled over her face.

"Huh?" he scratched his head having no idea what he was talking about, then he looked down an saw a huge spot on his pants.

"Hilde it's just yogurt…see?" he cleaned the spot with one finger and show it to her. Now anger and shame became embarrassment.

"Oh, I see…" she murmured timidly. Duo was now laughing out loud. He laid down as he grabbed his tummy still laughing hard.

"Oh buddy what an ecchi mind you have over there…" he said almost panting; he sat up and smiled brightly at her. She frowned still blushing she pushed him down to the floor.

"While I take another bath, clean this mess up! Now!" she ordered while he was trying to complain a bucket and a mop where sent straight to his face.

"That's the reason I became immune to punches…" he painfully said rubbing the bump the freaking bucket had made him. Still on the floor with all kinds of mixtures over his body and specially his hair he raised up a hand to touch his lips absently. His eyes darkened as an evil smirk played across his lips.

"Guess I'll have to do this more often…" he admitted starting to pick up the food that was spilled and smash all over the place.

"But I guess it will cost a whole year of my salary" he sighed tired and mournful. He stretched once more and started mopping the floor.

One hour later.

"Fiu!" he whistled sitting over the kitchens edge tiredly. The kitchen was sparkling clean like new. Except for the table and the window he broke when he pushed the table.

"You stink, go and get a bath" Hilde got out with a mocking beam over her face, her index and thumb were pressing her nose. Duo made a face and he finally accept it, he dragged his feet towards the bathroom he closed the door and the shower sound was heard.

"And don't try to murder the shampoo!" she yelled from the kitchen. A soft but audible grunt was heard from inside. Minutes later he got out his hair already tied up in his precious braid.

"Well, lets go!" She said grabbing her backpack and carrying it in one shoulder. Duo followed her; this cleaning up thing was a weary task to do.

"The next time you will do the whole house if you break something else…" she warned while she got into the jeep. Duo got into it too.

"What?! But you started it!" he said fastening his copilot's seatbelt. Hilde pushed the keys on.

"And you continued mister, and that's because you always flirt to make me mad!" she replied still in that grave tone. Duo shrugged.

"It's not my problem that you don't accept a friendly flirt" he declared. Hilde beamed this time.

"Neither do you young man, neither do you…" she said in a sweet voice.

"What do you mean?" He eyed her suspiciously.

"That Hades was also vulnerable to Persephone's charms…" her grin was wider. Duo scratched his head.

"It's that a new brand of machinery? Charms? What charms?" Duo asked curiously.

"I'll tell you pilot it has nothing to do with the Nintendo issue" she chuckled. Duo sat up straight and grumbled something about stupid roommates and their psycho language.

And then both partners went to the space station to meet with the Vice Foreing Minister…

End of Chapter 2:

^_^ This storry is actually a 'common day' in the Duo/Hilde residence, I have nothing against the yaoi coupling, It's just that I decline more to the straight couples. As you may see, this chapter had nothing of angst very different of chapter 1. But Hey! Not everything is black! Ok ok, I'm looking a bit sappy. Anyway, I think this couple is the one that gives that 'genki'/comic scenery to the plot of Gundam wing. Well, Duo is the soul of the party, the most genki from all the Gundam pilots. It's my first fic, so forgive me if I did the characters too OCC. Maybe on later chapters I'll set up more straight couples, who knows, it's up to you. Ja ne Suu-chan.